User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 19 Aug 2004, 11:50   #1
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

Superpig #1 is infamous around these parts
Avaters

Does anybody know where I can find some decent 3d avaters? Or small video clips that would be avarter size? I have been trawling through google for 2 days and found nothing

Any help would be appreciated, cheers.
This is a man in a wheelchair - &

and that was my sig.
Superpig #1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2004, 11:52   #2
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Avaters

Aww.
Just scout around until you find some random source material, that's what i do.

I always attempt to avarter disaster

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2004, 11:53   #3
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

http://www.avatarity.com/

Thats got a load of avatars.
Unread 19 Aug 2004, 11:55   #4
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute

Ooh.
How long's that been there then?

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Unread 19 Aug 2004, 11:59   #5
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Well i got my avatar from there and i've had it ages, so its been around for quite a while.
Unread 19 Aug 2004, 12:00   #6
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mushroom
I always attempt to avarter disaster
The comedy here is being overlooked. Buck up, people.
Unread 19 Aug 2004, 12:16   #7
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

Cheers guys, I'll have a quick look around that site

and that was my sig.
Unread 19 Aug 2004, 17:26   #8
JC
lolly roffle

Is your avatar supposed to be like that Superpig?

I'm guessing that its supposed to be moving but isnt doing for some reason.
Unread 19 Aug 2004, 17:46   #9
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablissimo
The comedy here is being overlooked. Buck up, people.
Glad someone noticed anyway

George Bernard Shaw
Unread 19 Aug 2004, 18:39   #10
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mushroom
Glad someone noticed anyway
No sign of your flash ripping software yet?
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2004, 18:45   #11
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

whilst on the avatar topic, do any of you know of some free software for uploading bits of a dvd and changing the size and format?
Unread 19 Aug 2004, 20:38   #12
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
Is your avatar supposed to be like that Superpig?

I'm guessing that its supposed to be moving but isnt doing for some reason.
Looks fine to me

and that was my sig.
Unread 19 Aug 2004, 20:41   #13
JC
lolly roffle

Just checked in IE and it seems to be working fine there. Maybe its something wrong with my firefox .
Unread 20 Aug 2004, 02:55   #14
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

here's one I stole/resized earlier

safe sex

I'm sure someone will like it
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Aug 2004, 03:29   #15
Chippeh
Void of Sarcasm

Chippeh is an unknown quantity at this point

That's awesome 1-X