User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 22 Apr 2004, 09:42   #1
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Once again, America shocks the world

An American News channel, who i currently cant remember, have shown pictures of the Paris Car crash which killed Princess Diana. Surely they can just let the whole thing lay to rest?
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2004, 09:46   #2
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Once again, America shocks the world

Yeah, and why don't they stop showing the footage of the JFK assassination? Like that program on the JFK assassination recently, that didn't stop using it!

Damned hippies.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2004, 10:05   #3
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

I thought the book "Diana: Death of a Goddess" was amusing. first she was just some princess, then on her death she was immediately promoted to the queen of hearts (not the Lewis Caroll version), then she went through an intermediate patch where one wasn't sure whether she was the finest example of a human ever, or the next messiah, and now she is a goddess.

any blood?

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2004, 10:06   #4
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Yeah, and why don't they stop showing the footage of the JFK assassination? Like that program on the JFK assassination recently, that didn't stop using it!
I don't mind that assassination - it looks good. one second he is sat there and then BOSH... bits of head all over the place.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2004, 10:43   #5
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/3647849.stm
MrPeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2004, 13:01   #6
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

how the **** can this get by? but not janet's nipple.

I officially hate american morale right now
Unread 22 Apr 2004, 13:46   #7
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough

it's "morals" not morale, though you probably hate that too. :P

As for the diana thing, I've never figured out why she was on such a high pedestal to begin with, so none of it ever made sense to me. However, I didn't see the program or the images so I'm not exactly sure what extent or how they were presented, so it's hard to pass judgement.
Unread 22 Apr 2004, 13:47   #8
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandsnake
I didn't see the program or the images so I'm not exactly sure what extent or how they were presented, so it's hard to pass judgement.
They were pictures of her after the crash.
That's pretty much all you need to know
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2004, 13:56   #9
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyChecker
They were pictures of her after the crash.
That's pretty much all you need to know
Actually, after reading the entire thing, there was only one image that actually had her in it and it was her head visible in the wreck. While I personally find it distasteful, it's a bit over the top to present it as if they were splashing closeups of her all over the screen.

Welcome to public life. We could argue that showing the full video of the 4 civilians killed in Iraq on European television was in worse taste, but they're not famous so no one cares.
Unread 22 Apr 2004, 14:24   #10
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Actually, after reading the entire thing, there was only one image that actually had her in it and it was her head visible in the wreck. While I personally find it distasteful, it's a bit over the top to present it as if they were splashing closeups of her all over the screen.

Welcome to public life. We could argue that showing the full video of the 4 civilians killed in Iraq on European television was in worse taste, but they're not famous so no one cares.
Indeed.

The other day I saw that the Daily Telegraph (or some other paper, I can't keep track of them all) had a dead German in Iraq sprawled all over the front cover. That is completely out of order imo, and I'm sure much worse than the images of Diana that were shown on US TV.

What I found funny yesterday was listening to the radio and people saying crap like "They would never show images like that on British TV, we are much more considerate". Yeah, right.
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2004, 14:33   #11
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I heard that one TV channel once showed footage of the 9/11 WTC incident can anyone confirm/deny
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2004, 16:04   #12
JBOY
Retired

JBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to all

American Tv Channel = all america?
Unread 22 Apr 2004, 16:20   #13
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

She's still an attention whore after death. Bet Vampy is jealous

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2004, 16:32   #14
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point

I am going with, "Still attention whore after death." group.
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2004, 16:58   #15
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You won't all be so nasty when she rises from the dead like that jewish guy a while back.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2004, 19:04   #16
Intrepid00

Is this before or after she eats your brain?

In other news, its ok to show 4 crispy Americans on the news but not a dead whore.

Interesting.
Unread 23 Apr 2004, 01:58   #17
Super
Sub

Super is a jewel in the roughSuper is a jewel in the roughSuper is a jewel in the rough

That's like documenting the holocaust for christ sake!
Super is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Apr 2004, 09:56   #18
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

She was an attention seeking, anorexic, slapper. I don't doubt she did some good but I don't think it was entirely selfless. The sooner this becomes past tense, the better.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Apr 2004, 23:30   #19
Texan
Prince of Amber

Texan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these parts

Up Against Fanaticism

By Phil Lucas, Executive Editor, Panama City New Herald

If straight talk of savagery offends you, if you believe in ethnic and gender diversity but not diversity of thought or if you think there is an acceptable gray area between good and evil, then turn to the funny pages, and take the children, too. This piece is not for you.

We published pictures Thursday of burnt American corpses hanging from an Iraqi bridge behind a mob of grinning Muslims. Some readers didn't like it.

Mothers said it frightened their children. A woman who works with Muslim physicians thought it might offend or endanger them.

Well, we sure don't want to frighten, offend or endanger anybody, do we? That's just too much diversity to handle. I mean, somebody might get hurt.

We could fill the newspaper every morning with mobs of fanatical Muslims. They can't get along with their neighbors on much of the planet: France, Chechnya, Bosnia, Indonesia, Spain, Morocco, India, Tunisia, Somalia, etc.. etc. etc. Can anybody name three ongoing world conflicts in which Muslims are not involved? Today, where there is war, there are fanatical Muslims.

We might quibble about who started what conflicts, but look at the sheer number of them.

One thing is sure. Muslim killers started the one we are in now when they slaughtered more that 3,000 people, including fellow Muslims, in New York City.

Madeleine Albright, the former secretary of state and reckless appeaser who helped get us into this mess, said last week Muslims still resent the Crusades. Well, Madam Albright, if Westerners were not such a forgiving people, we might resent them too.

Let's recap the Crusades. Muslims invaded Europe, and when they reached sufficient numbers, they imposed their intolerant religion upon Westerners by force. Christian monarchs drove them back and took the battle to their homeland. The fight lasted a couple of centuries, and we bottled them up for 1,000 years.

Now, a millennium later, Muslims have expanded forth again. Ask France. Ask England. Ask Manhattan. Two-and-a-half years ago fanatical Muslims laid siege to us. We woke up to the obvious. Our president announced it would be a very long war, then took the battle to the Islamic homeland. Sound Familiar?

Let's consider the concept of a "long war.!" Last time it was 200 years, give or take. Anybody catch Lord of the Rings? You know, the good part, the part that wasn't fiction, the part that drew us to the books and movies because it was the truest part: the titanic struggle between good and evil, between freedom and enslavement, between the individual and the state, between the celebration of life and the worshipping of death.

That's the fight we are in, and it never ends. It just has peaks and valleys.

There may be a silent majority of peaceful Muslims - some live here - but that did not save 3,000 people in the World Trade Center, the million gassed and butchered in the Middle East, the tens of thousands slain in Easter Europe and Asia, the hundreds blown to bits in the West Bank and Spain, or the four Americans shot, burned and hung like sausage over the Euphrates as a fanatical minority of Muslims did the joyful dance of death.

Maybe we are so tolerant, we are so bent on "diversity," we are so nonjudgmental, we are so wrapped up in our six-packs and ballgames that our brains have drained to our bulbous behinds. Maybe we're so addled on Ritalin we wouldn't't know which end of a gun to hold. Maybe we need a new drug advertised on TV every three minutes, one that would help us grow a backbone.

It doesn't take a Darwin to figure out that in this world the smartest, the fastest, the strongest, and the most committed always win. No exceptions.

Look at your spouse and children. Look at yourself in the mirror. Then look at the pictures from the paper last Thursday. You better look at them. Those are the people out to kill you.

Who do you think will win? You? Or them? Think you can take your ball and go home and they will leave you alone? Read a little history. Start with last week, last month, last year, and every other year back for half a century. Then go back a thousand years. Nobody hides from this fight.

Like it or not, that's the way it was and that's the way it is.

But many Americans don't get it.

That's why we published those pictures.

If they jarred you off the sofa, if they offended you, if they scared your children and sent you into a rage at mass murderers or heartless editors, then I say, it's a start.
Unread 24 Apr 2004, 00:31   #20
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

when will you learn that posting insane right-wing dribble does not make you correct just because it was posted by someone else? you've been doing this for years. it's your only gimmick. get over it and move on, man. move on.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Apr 2004, 00:36   #21
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
when will you learn that posting insane right-wing dribble does not make you correct just because it was posted by someone else? you've been doing this for years. it's your only gimmick. get over it and move on, man. move on.
Do you base that on research or populist belief? I take it you've never read any of the koran?
Unread 24 Apr 2004, 00:46   #22
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm confused as to what relevance the excerpt in Texan's post actually has =( Other than the word 'picture' appearing in it, and that's a fairly tenuous link.
Unread 24 Apr 2004, 00:52   #23
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

probably reference to graphic pictures being show on tv as it's a newspaper's direct response to complaints about the paper showing them.
Unread 24 Apr 2004, 14:53   #24
Texan
Prince of Amber

Texan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these parts

Quote:
when will you learn that posting insane right-wing dribble does not make you correct just because it was posted by someone else?
But the left-wing propaganda posted by more than half the people on this forum are ok? At least I don't post blogs and pretend they are valid sources of information as do many on this forum.

Quote:
you've been doing this for years. it's your only gimmick. get over it and move on, man. move on.
I think some of the posters on this forum need to wake up and recognize that their countries, media and people all share the same faults as America. It's just easier and funner to attack the United States, rather than do something about their own country.
Unread 24 Apr 2004, 16:28   #25
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan
But the left-wing propaganda posted by more than half the people on this forum are ok?
Which half would that be dearest? The main problem with "people on the internet" (and indeed, people everywhere) is not that they are right/left wing. It's that they're mildly stupid. It's not a problem per se, they can get through their lives without too much of a problem.

This forum has less stupidity than some places. I know that's kind of depressing.

Quote:
I think some of the posters on this forum need to wake up and recognize that their countries, media and people all share the same faults as America. It's just easier and funner to attack the United States, rather than do something about their own country.
I think you'll find most people criticise the British media (and the government) with a fair regularity.

Search for "Daily Mail" to find out what users think of one of Britain's most popular newspapers for instance. Or "The Sun" for that matter. Most people here criticise the British government too. As I've said numerous times before, if I posted a link saying the British government were shit, I very much doubt it would attract much controversy.

I do agree with you on the general anti-American "lol, this American fell over, lol dumb yanks" sentiment, that sucks. But criticism of your government or media doesn't exactly seem too outrageous.

Having said that, I don't get this thread. Why the hell do people care about what people have printed about Diana in any country?
Unread 24 Apr 2004, 16:51   #26
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan
many countries do share similar faults as america, its just most of the time, the usa excels in every single flaw possible (the ones we argue about), and has the biggest of the flaws(out of the countries we argue about). This could be to do with size, economy, population...whatever - but its still a flaw
Zar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Apr 2004, 16:53   #27
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future

oh and diana was an attention seeking whore. She spoilt a half hour of simpsons when she died - for which i will never forgive her (sky one decided to cover her death - the bastards!)

i don't mourn people i never knew.
Zar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Apr 2004, 16:57   #28
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I take it you've never read any of the koran?
Didn't he fight godzilla?

Seriously though, i think Diana was really rather overrated, and her speeding paparazzi tunnel death didn't seriously surprise me - it seemed the way she was most likely to go with the sort of life she led. I don't generally like seeing dead/dying people, and can see how some people might find it disturbing and/or offensive, but sometimes it has to be done to get a message across. However, i don't think that CBS had a particular message on this occasion, they just wanted to borrow some of Diana's publicity.

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Apr 2004, 23:23   #29
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice

I'm waiting for some third world twat to claim they were cured of leprecy because of their picture of her.
Roll on sainthood.
Unread 25 Apr 2004, 19:28   #30
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I saw a picture of Dianna Princess of Wales, Queen of our Hearts and i was cured of leprosy
Unread 25 Apr 2004, 19:29   #31
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Glasgow does count as Third World "region" doesn't it?
Unread 26 Apr 2004, 19:18   #32
Intrepid00

I was just trying to post a funny point about the crispy americans being ok, but a Whore that didn't want her picture taken and had her driver speed at unsafe speeds and endager people around her, because gasp they had cameras, was killed. All in the name of making fun of the stupid whore.

Then Texan has to come out of hiding and all of sudden its you ultra liberal bastards vs the ultra bastard conservtative.

PS Waffles
Unread 26 Apr 2004, 19:19   #33
Dante Hicks
Clerk

I like being called a liberal.
Unread 26 Apr 2004, 19:20   #34
Intrepid00

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
I like being called a liberal.
Sup

I would like to point out I am a little worried about Zar and Texan getting to close. It could be like some kind of political BS Anti-Matter and Matter mixture.
Unread 26 Apr 2004, 19:28   #35
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

The Sun is ace.
queball is offline   Reply With Quote