User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 5 Feb 2004, 12:29   #1
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future
free sheet music sites?

for piano/ keyboards.

anybody here who has some nice url for me?

all the ones i could find link me through to paysites or require special programmes to view the sheets....

(oh and special request: the piano notation for the super mario bros theme).

thnx in advance :P
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2004, 16:27   #2
Deathjam|wee
Weeeeee

Deathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura about
Re: free sheet music sites?

after hmm 20 seconds of googling

http://www.nissimo.com << free sheet music comes in .pdf form

http://www.nissimo.com/cgi-bin/advme...sageshe/46.htm << mario stuff not actually sheet music granted and i don't understand music but yea

Super Mario Bros. (NES Game), 1985 - Music composed by Koji Kondo << i found out who made it for u

One load of gollums is enough for anyone.Ta
DM.
Deathjam|wee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2004, 16:31   #3
Deathjam|wee
Weeeeee

Deathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura about

or u can go for the Orchestral version

http://www.vgmusic.com/music/console...Orchestral.mid

DM.
Unread 5 Feb 2004, 16:38   #4
Deathjam|wee
Weeeeee

god damn my googling skillz rock

http://www.classicgaming.com/tmk/sheet.shtml

DM.
Unread 5 Feb 2004, 18:36   #5
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

that last link was exactly what i was looking for, ta
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2004, 19:03   #6
Deathjam|wee
Weeeeee

do i get a cookie

DM.
Unread 5 Feb 2004, 19:13   #7
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

there's also a piano tab site out there.. can't remember the url.
it's got a ton of songs
Unread 5 Feb 2004, 20:28   #8
Deathjam|wee
Weeeeee

i think i found that

DM.
Unread 5 Feb 2004, 21:58   #9
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

sheet music is disgusting
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2004, 22:57   #10
Jennifer
Destroyer of Worlds

Jennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet society

www.cpdl.org
“In spite of the roaring of the young lions at the Union, and the screaming of the rabbits in the home of the vivisect, in spite of Keble College, and the tramways, and the sporting prints, Oxford still remains the most beautiful thing in England, and nowhere else are life and art so exquisitely blended, so perfectly made one.”
Jennifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2004, 00:06   #11
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.8notes.com/

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote