User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 29 Dec 2003, 03:02   #1
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Dear Mushroom

Dear Mushroom

Its good , but what i was thinking of was the bit where he walks down the street side on , moving the arms from to back ... imagine a stride with your back arched backwards as though you were very proud indeed.

Regards
Kura
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2003, 03:14   #2
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dear Mushroom

Dear Kura
I did realise and find the bit you were talking about
However, on the recording of it i have at least, the particular bit only shows a very limited part of the milk carton, and the section i've selected shows him all, dancing about, so i chose that instead.
It wouldn't take me too long to whip up one of him walking down the street though, if you're interested

Kind regards,

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2003, 03:26   #3
MrBrick
Gone

MrBrick is an unknown quantity at this point

PM box you fat git.
MrBrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2003, 03:28   #4
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBrick
PM box you fat git.
Yes Boss .... *bows head and runs off really fast*
Unread 29 Dec 2003, 03:29   #5
MrBrick
Gone

MrBrick is an unknown quantity at this point

JammyJim is your boss actually. I'll wait for him to appear and tell you.

Oh.

Carry on then.
MrBrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2003, 03:29   #6
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mushroom
Dear Kura
I did realise and find the bit you were talking about
However, on the recording of it i have at least, the particular bit only shows a very limited part of the milk carton, and the section i've selected shows him all, dancing about, so i chose that instead.
It wouldn't take me too long to whip up one of him walking down the street though, if you're interested

Kind regards,
Please do so, in order that i too can have a dancing milk carton avatar.
Unread 29 Dec 2003, 03:37   #7
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute

i quite like this one actually...
works rather well

</evil>

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Unread 29 Dec 2003, 03:45   #8
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
i quite like this one actually...
works rather well

</evil>
You have served me well young mushroom , for now i can use that avatar on other forums which you know nothing of.

MUA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

(Git)
Unread 29 Dec 2003, 03:48   #9
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

hold up
i'm actually putting him on a black background so it works better - the background spoils it a tad.
give me a few minutes to see how it works out

George Bernard Shaw
Unread 29 Dec 2003, 04:05   #10
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of

thats pretty good actually, i may have to steal it too and use it on other forums no one here goes to
Unread 29 Dec 2003, 04:19   #11
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

nah, definitely works best with the background

George Bernard Shaw
Unread 29 Dec 2003, 04:21   #12
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
nah, definitely works best with the background
PM me a link to what it looks like without the background
Unread 29 Dec 2003, 04:22   #13
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

i feel a bit of a dolt actually, because i just spent half an hour doing it and realised i cut the top of the carton off so it looks crap

George Bernard Shaw
Unread 29 Dec 2003, 07:12   #14
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

anim link then you nobjockys.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2003, 10:59   #15
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

mushroom, what the hell is your new avatar (and yes, i know its a mushroom so all the obvious posts can stop right there) but why have you replaced the brilliantness that was the milk carton with it??
Unread 29 Dec 2003, 12:21   #16
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
mushroom, what the hell is your new avatar (and yes, i know its a mushroom so all the obvious posts can stop right there) but why have you replaced the brilliantness that was the milk carton with it??
fight the pressure Kura may be putting on you! bring back the milk avatar
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2003, 18:40   #17
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
i gave it to karm, but he can't use it yet because of some prob with the forums...

i guess i can still use my original one though

George Bernard Shaw
Unread 29 Dec 2003, 18:47   #18
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

oh, fair enough then