User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 21 Apr 2005, 15:36   #1
Melesse
The Nephilim

Melesse is an unknown quantity at this point
Zik 4tw!

I'd just like to thank whoever decided to bring back stealing.

Why? Because I can finally play this game how I want to. I have always been defensively minded, in every game I play. I'm a holy/disc priest in WoW...I was a friar in DAoC, I was a parry/healing GM swords in UO, and I turtle in WCIII and SC. But I've never been able to play that way in PA, because it's always been oriented towards attacking. Finally with Zik stealing, I'm able to advance and maintain my rank by defending! Salvage was nice, but it wasn't enough to keep you going. I've only attacked 3 times this round, and I'm around rank 500...stunning!

I'd just like to thank the PAteam from the bottom of my heart for making this round really enjoyable to me. I'm finally able to grow by defending, and playing the way I want to.

Melesse
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 16:27   #2
Cocteau
Cherry Colored Funk

Cocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to all
Re: Zik 4tw!

Thank Jes.

*He r0x!
Really need you

-- My Bloody Valentine
Cocteau is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 18:48   #3
Desse
Pr0nstar

Desse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocteau
Thank Jes.

*He r0x!
ofc he does. He is pr0n

Ascendancy - While you were trying, we were sleeping

(@Karmulian) i deffo got roided looking at my planets
Desse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 20:58   #4
Conall
There is a better answer

Conall will become famous soon enoughConall will become famous soon enough

It is amazing. I love them for the opposite reason.... ATTACKING!!

A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.
Sir Winston Churchill
Conall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2005, 00:32   #5
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

zik r weird.

not sure if I like em.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2005, 01:08   #6
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I apologise personally but its FTW not 4tw :/ you have just butchered my favourite saying of the round

ie

[Def Needed] Anti Fi eta 7 give me some ships FTW

etc anyway zik are cool, and I think you have jester to thank aka Banned all hail jester etc.
Unread 22 Apr 2005, 03:33   #7
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend

Agreed. Proper stealing has made the game interesting again.
ComradeRob is offline   Reply With Quote