User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 27 Sep 2007, 16:28   #1
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Omfg Tof

Dear High Commanders of the alliance called "Tides of Fire".

After seeing you so utterly deep "in the red" regarding your asteroids today, I researched a bit what happened in PA last night. It appeared that eXilition was happily roiding you today - after you hit eXilition yesterday. Now I am astonished. I am totally failing to see your strategy.

Why did you not join the anti-eXilition block when it was still possible to beat eXilition? I assumed you guys wanted to ride the fence, but it seems my assumptions prove wrong.

Why did you guys want to organize a block against eXilition about a week (or two) after this round was decided for eXi? Seriously, you should have known that at this point your alliance would get the full attention of eXilition (and their partners as well maybe, I don't know).

So, which of your strategical masterminds decided to **** your round up this much?

/Heartless
Unread 27 Sep 2007, 16:46   #2
Game^

Game^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to behold
Re: Omfg Tof

They got exactly what they deserved and what could be predicted for their standoffish approach.

Enjoy the rest of the round

/signs off
Game^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2007, 16:59   #3
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

lols
Unread 27 Sep 2007, 17:21   #4
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society

lols.

PS DONT GO TERRAN YOU GET ****ED
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2007, 17:27   #5
RuBBeR
speCTacular

RuBBeR has a spectacular aura aboutRuBBeR has a spectacular aura aboutRuBBeR has a spectacular aura about

do we have a strategy \o/ ??
R30 BREAK

RuBBeR has a speCTacular aura about
RuBBeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2007, 17:43   #6
Koks

Koks will become famous soon enoughKoks will become famous soon enough

Tbh stranger things have happened this round
Unread 27 Sep 2007, 17:46   #7
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless
Dear High Commanders of the alliance called "Tides of Fire".

After seeing you so utterly deep "in the red" regarding your asteroids today, I researched a bit what happened in PA last night. It appeared that eXilition was happily roiding you today - after you hit eXilition yesterday. Now I am astonished. I am totally failing to see your strategy.

Why did you not join the anti-eXilition block when it was still possible to beat eXilition? I assumed you guys wanted to ride the fence, but it seems my assumptions prove wrong.

Why did you guys want to organize a block against eXilition about a week (or two) after this round was decided for eXi? Seriously, you should have known that at this point your alliance would get the full attention of eXilition (and their partners as well maybe, I don't know).

So, which of your strategical masterminds decided to **** your round up this much?

/Heartless

ToF DID agree to hit exilition in the anti-exi block. However, after Ministry decided to kick me and handle it themselves, a few lliances pulled out, with ToF being one of them.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2007, 17:46   #8
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game^
They got exactly what they deserved and what could be predicted for their standoffish approach.

/signs off

ToF didnt have a standoffish approach until certain persons got involved.
Unread 27 Sep 2007, 17:54   #9
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

I joined the channel but it became very clear there was no security when members knew about the attacks minutes after telling game.

At the time we were using two attack systems, ct and tofs bot, it made ptargeting difficult untill everyone signed up for the ct attack system.

Getting nightly threats from game didnt make us want to partcipate.
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2007, 18:00   #10
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

Any way you see it, it is quite stupid to target eX at this point in time. Who's so dumb as to start a war after all your possible allies have lost the will to fight. :P
Or maybe eX decided they wanted a small fight before the round is completely over.
Unread 27 Sep 2007, 18:03   #11
Forest

Whose so dumb as to stop potential allies frmo working with you earlier in the round anyway?
Unread 27 Sep 2007, 18:04   #12
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DDK]gm
I joined the channel but it became very clear there was no security when members knew about the attacks minutes after telling game.
Let me tell you a secret: It doesn't matter shit whether eX find out you are going to hit them or not. They have always had spies and always knew who was going to hit them.
Next time, make a public channel, and advertise on #planetarion that you are going to hit them. As long as you have the ****ing balls to do it, it doesn't make a difference whether they know about it or not.
Unread 27 Sep 2007, 18:07   #13
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
Whose so dumb as to stop potential allies frmo working with you earlier in the round anyway?
Now your logic is totally wrong. There are plenty of reasons not to join a huge block from the start. From any point of view, you want to keep your options open as to the outcome of the game. When Destiny joined the cooperation against eX, it was well possible to beat them, if it hadn't been for the disagreements between jenova and ministry and other stuff.
Unread 27 Sep 2007, 18:12   #14
Olympus
ToF FTW!

Olympus has a spectacular aura aboutOlympus has a spectacular aura aboutOlympus has a spectacular aura about

I dont know about ToF's politics this round, and I dont care eighter.
But I think we have much more to laugh at, then you have.
At least we try to fight eXi. Who is sitting on the fence now?

Don't be a scared little chicken, and fight like we at least try.
Unread 27 Sep 2007, 18:13   #15
Game^

Game^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Getting nightly threats from game didnt make us want to partcipate.
Nightly threats that consisted of "Are you going to help us hit eXi?", and "eXi are alot further ahead than you think". Yeah i can see how they were deeply threatening to you.

Basically sums up how shite the PA 'community' is at helping themselves, oh well.
Game^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2007, 18:16   #16
arc

arc is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game^

/signs off

what about your galaxy
R17 #15 1:2:12 Howling Rain Zik
R20 #10 15:6:8 Destiny Zik
R21 #32 18:5:2 Conspiracy Zik
R22 #13 10:5:8 Jenova Zik
R23 #32 9:5:5 eXilition Zik
R24 #5 5:4:4 Conspiracy Xan
R26 #33 8:3:7 NoX Zik
R28 #3 2:10:8 Äscendäncy Etd
arc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2007, 18:27   #17
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olympus

If you take a look at sandman's history for some of the alliances you might want help from now, then you might notice that those alliances already did fight eXilition this round. ToF is now doing too little much too late.
If you want to beat your opponent you must fight him from early on, not when they managed to get a comfortable lead.
Unread 27 Sep 2007, 18:38   #18
Olympus
ToF FTW!

Olympus has a spectacular aura aboutOlympus has a spectacular aura aboutOlympus has a spectacular aura about

Still... fighting late is better then not fighting at all.
And I encourage all alliances that still want to see eXi not win a round, to stand up as well and fight.

Who cares that we lost shitloads of roids today?
That's not the point.

Again... better late then never.
Unread 27 Sep 2007, 18:39   #19
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

Who gives a toss about what tof do, isnt the whole point that exi is destroying a failing game.
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
Unread 27 Sep 2007, 18:40   #20
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Quote:

lol
Are you telling the alliances that have been fighting eX for weeks up until a couple of days ago to not be scared little chickens?
Unread 27 Sep 2007, 18:44   #21
Olympus
ToF FTW!

Obviously not all alliance have been fighting.
If they did, eXi wouldn't be 1st now, would they?
Unread 27 Sep 2007, 18:44   #22
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Quote:
Who gives a toss about what tof do, isnt the whole point that exi is destroying a failing game.
eX has nothing to do with this game going down. If all the alliances in this game had at least a fifth of the dedication eX shows every round they play, we would all have awesome rounds of fight after fight. Don't blame eX for being too good at PA, blame yourselves for being too shit at it.
Unread 27 Sep 2007, 18:45   #23
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Quote:
Obviously not all alliance have been fighting.
If they did, eXi wouldn't be 1st now, would they?
You're right. I remember an alliance named ToF sitting on their asses while almost all the others were trying to beat eX, back then when it could be done!!!!
Unread 27 Sep 2007, 18:49   #24
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Well said Gio. I was going to point out that but then you beat me to it.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2007, 18:54   #25
[DDK]gm

like filling an alliance with all the best players in the game is going to be good for it???
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
Unread 27 Sep 2007, 18:58   #26
Forest

Quote:

No they arent.

Exi are just a by-product of inefficeient or stupid hc's/players in other alliances.
Unread 27 Sep 2007, 18:58   #27
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

They hit eXi? Thought these guys specialized in hitting their own allies.
Unread 27 Sep 2007, 19:16   #28
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
ToF DID agree to hit exilition in the anti-exi block. However, after Ministry decided to kick me and handle it themselves, a few lliances pulled out, with ToF being one of them.
forest you honestly have to stop bigging yourself much more than what you actually do, its getting old
Unread 27 Sep 2007, 19:18   #29
Alki
Drink is Good

Quote:
No they arent.

Exi are just a by-product of inefficeient or stupid hc's/players in other alliances.
you being one of the best culprits of this
Unread 27 Sep 2007, 19:27   #30
Forest

You know Alki, I may not succeed. Hell I might be the worst at this ever in the history of pa.

But, maybe if everyone had put in half the effort into this as I have, maybe we wouldnt be in a position wheras exi are taking the piss out of a game.

So maybe you could just **** off instead of following me around AD replying to every post I make iwth nothing more than spam.
Unread 27 Sep 2007, 20:02   #31
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benneh
lols.

PS DONT GO TERRAN YOU GET ****ED
TERRAAARGH?
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2007, 22:09   #32
Ave

Ave is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
like filling an alliance with all the best players in the game is going to be good for it???
they dont have me, sufc nor riip <3
Unread 27 Sep 2007, 23:53   #33
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Still... fighting late is better then not fighting at all.
And I encourage all alliances that still want to see eXi not win a round, to stand up as well and fight.
If you want to beat eX, the trick is to stand up at the same time as other alliances, not when they have almost double the roids of every other alliance.

Quote:
Again... better late then never.
Actually, you're wrong. If you're going to sit on the fence when it matters, you may as well stay on that fence when it doesn't matter as well. All that you've achieved is ****ing over your members and given eXilition a reason to target you.

It didn't go so well, did it?
Unread 28 Sep 2007, 01:19   #34
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
If you want to beat eX, the trick is to stand up at the same time as other alliances, not when they have almost double the roids of every other alliance.

Actually, you're wrong. If you're going to sit on the fence when it matters, you may as well stay on that fence when it doesn't matter as well. All that you've achieved is ****ing over your members and given eXilition a reason to target you.

Its easy to throw the fence sitting tag around but as others have said ToF were involved with the initial plans to hit exil, as were pretty much all the rest of the top 10, infact i believe ToF were even one of the ones who despite it being rushed even joined in with hitting galaxies with exil in while paying the exil planets special attention.

After the first night, when the proper arrangements were due to come into play though certain people let their ego's kick in soley because some intel leaked. There were comments along the lines "Some of these people cant be trusted and dont deserve to be here" and "i'm not discussing anything else till these people are gone". Upon which a number of people were removed from the channel and not invited back, ToF i believe were one of those in question.

The alliances behind these comments and kicks then proceeded to be complete ****wits and totally screw the campaign up and rather than taking the blame themselves for excluding and insulting parties willing to help out they would rather scapegoat those who they excluded
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2007, 01:45   #35
furball

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakey
Its easy to throw the fence sitting tag around but as others have said ToF were involved with the initial plans to hit exil, as were pretty much all the rest of the top 10, infact i believe ToF were even one of the ones who despite it being rushed even joined in with hitting galaxies with exil in while paying the exil planets special attention.
I don't really care about why the block collapsed, since far more knowledgable people than me have discussed it at length already. I'm focusing on the decision to hit eXilition now, which was foolhardy at best.

And given that ToF are second in the universe, they can't have hit eXilition much (if at all) since the block collapsed, can they?
Unread 28 Sep 2007, 01:46   #36
Makhil

Makhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to behold

Am i reading this correctly ? the fight vs Exi was lost because ToF didn't join it ??? You're giving too much importance to a single ally who has little experience in being in top2.
HCs ego have lost it, people who think they have the skills when all they have is the position...
Unread 28 Sep 2007, 01:49   #37
furball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makhil
Am i reading this correctly ? the fight vs Exi was lost because ToF didn't join it ??? You're giving too much importance to a single ally who has little experience in being in top2.
HCs ego have lost it, people who think they have the skills when all they have is the position...
No you're not reading it correctly, stop strawmanning. What I very clearly stated was that it was idiotic for ToF to hit eXilition at this stage.

(by the way, as any good ToFer will tell you, Tides of Fire have repeatedly finished in the Top 5 and thus should have some form of military capability.....)
Unread 28 Sep 2007, 07:03   #38
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
What the **** is this "being in top2" bullshit about anyways?
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2007, 07:17   #39
Makhil

Makhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to behold

there is (but it's only my opinion) a gap between playing to enter the top5 and playing for top spot. You might disagree, but i see no reason for talking about bullshit when peoples opinion is just different from your own.
Unread 28 Sep 2007, 07:46   #40
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio2k
eX has nothing to do with this game going down. If all the alliances in this game had at least a fifth of the dedication eX shows every round they play, we would all have awesome rounds of fight after fight. Don't blame eX for being too good at PA, blame yourselves for being too shit at it.
This is just too good. The Mighty eXi and friends having to gang up on little old ToF. Poor ToF that has never been taken seriously and has never won a round and big, bad eXi has to muster all it's strength and allies to steal some roids. This is just classic. It's like high school when all the jocks would gather round and tell stories about how they bravely beat up some punk little nerd. Dignity is something that cannot be bought or won. eXi has lost all respect in my opinion.
You're not the voice of Christianity di**head.

CT R22-20, [1up] R18-16, TGV R15,
The Illuminati - [NoS] - R14-13
Travler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2007, 07:54   #41
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

heh, look at the bright side...

at least second place can be more openly fought now xD

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2007, 07:55   #42
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Quote:
You might disagree, but i see no reason for talking about bullshit when peoples opinion is just different from your own.
Then surely there is no reason for discussing any subject, shape or form at all? Someone always has a different opinion on whatever matter.
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2007, 08:00   #43
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travler
This is just too good. The Mighty eXi and friends having to gang up on little old ToF. Poor ToF that has never been taken seriously and has never won a round and big, bad eXi has to muster all it's strength and allies to steal some roids. This is just classic. It's like high school when all the jocks would gather round and tell stories about how they bravely beat up some punk little nerd. Dignity is something that cannot be bought or won. eXi has lost all respect in my opinion.

Isnt half of the tof memberbase actually full of the old Conspiracy alliance? I wouldnt exactly compare tof to been a weak alliance especially with that bg/group within it of 30+ strong members. Which im sure a lot of the CT group also played with 1up. And as stated before of course Tof usally do finish in the top 5, so i personaly think they are quite a good apponent.

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2007, 08:10   #44
Ave

Ave is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball

As if it matters if u are ranked 2nd or 3rd or 10th... This game is about waging war, if u wake up to it tick 600, thats fine... better than sit back all round. How do you **** over your members if you give them some action to make the round interesting and entertaining... I say that is taking care of them

Next time ask ASS to join your efforts and u might get some peeps ready to sacrifice a bit
Unread 28 Sep 2007, 08:11   #45
HRH_H_Crab
Jazz Maverick

HRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud of

Quote:
This is just too good. The Mighty eXi and friends having to gang up on little old ToF. Poor ToF that has never been taken seriously and has never won a round and big, bad eXi has to muster all it's strength and allies to steal some roids.
Yes thats one incredibly lunatic way of looking at it.
Let me propose an alternative viewpoint which I personally find more plausible:

*ahem*

Having roided pretty much everyone else, Exi decided to hit the fattest remaining alliance.

How does that sound?
HRH_H_Crab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2007, 08:20   #46
Ave

Quote:
seeing you are the #2 alliance curently, (I dunno if someone is still holding back), I dont see a more respectfull target to hit. I bet others have gotten their share allready
Unread 28 Sep 2007, 08:20   #47
furball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ave
As if it matters if u are ranked 2nd or 3rd or 10th... This game is about waging war, if u wake up to it tick 600, thats fine... better than sit back all round. How do you **** over your members if you give them some action to make the round interesting and entertaining... I say that is taking care of them
I bet last night (the one of the -20% losses) was real entertaining

Attacking eXilition when they did was nothing short of suicidal - a lemming trying to catch up with the rest of the other lemmings after they'd all disappeared over the cliff. What was the point? The attack on eXilition achieved nothing apart from getting rid of 20% of their roids, and that's never going to be a positive thing. Ever.
Unread 28 Sep 2007, 08:22   #48
furball

Quote:
It doesn't work like that. To continue with your analogy, the nerd in fact went up to the jocks and swung a fist at one of them. He promptly got pounded into the dirt for his troubles.
Unread 28 Sep 2007, 09:03   #49
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

Seems none have looked on it from our side in this. If we had hit eXi with all the other alliances it would have been ToF that got whacked back. We would have been given the eXilition incomings as opposed to other alliances as we were bigger/fatter/closer to there score.

ToF has been building this round with the CT core moving in and that obviously would make 99% of alliances a chunk stronger having the most dedicated CT guys join you. With that in mind it wouldnt have been a great move to get involved, get smacked and then lose moral within the new CToF.

Yes we were involved in the initial plans, i know that much. Not really sure how we were, or what went wrong but i have logs of leading ToF HCs in BC chans saying "okay we'll hit eXi", then that reversing about an hour later. Now maybe ToF should have joined in, but it would have resulted in instant retals on us, and more than likely us alone until others got closer. We weren't willing to do that, so didnt attack then, and to be honest im not quite sure what we're doing attacking now as its obviously far too late.

Doubt i'll be playing again anyway so good luck vs eXi in future rounds, and dont let them taking x number of rounds off make it so people forget what they've done round after round they've played.
Unread 28 Sep 2007, 09:20   #50
Spritfire

Spritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really nice

So whats the difference about getting incs back then than now ?