User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 26 Nov 2015, 16:14   #251
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: R64 predictions

Seems like the Ultores propaganda team has gotten to you.
No, Ult targetted p3ng cus it was good for themself.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2015, 16:17   #252
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Seems like the Ultores propaganda team has gotten to you.
No, Ult targetted p3ng cus it was good for themself.
It was good for both of them. I'm not delusional if Ult had a one on one fight with us Ult would win as our defence isn't strong enough. Our attacks are strong but that wouldn't be good enough against Ult retaliating. Faceless however I think we would win.

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder

Last edited by Willzzz; 26 Nov 2015 at 16:27.
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2015, 16:18   #253
RaUlZiToS

RaUlZiToS is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willzzz View Post
You back stabbed them because you needed Ultores. The members from Ult have already stated they only started hitting p3nguins because we p targeted you and you were their "allies" so they helped you at your request. Faceless are famous for this.. Pretty sure you broke an end of round nap with conspiracy a few rounds ago, you broke the round end nap with us with stupid excuses the previous round and now you see the possible opertunity to take the crown with your already stock piled resources you hit the alliance which helped you lol don't get me wrong it's quite possibly very tactful. You've been able to grow a lot lately with no one hitting you and now your in a very comfortable position. But of course it's ok.. You gave them a cool down period which makes things great.

Btw if you wish to "go ftw" maybe we should all step back and allow you and Ult to battle this out one on one...
Well, sory dude i will not start a discussion with you here, i know its what you want but im not retard like that.

I will noit lost my time explaining same things over and over.

Bye
RaUlZiToS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2015, 16:33   #254
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Only one account that has been idling away pal.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2015, 16:34   #255
Joepys

Joepys will become famous soon enoughJoepys will become famous soon enough

Quote:
It was good for both of them. I'm not delusional if Ult had a one on one fight with us Ult would win as our defence isn't strong enough. Our attacks are strong but that wouldn't be good enough against Ult retaliating. Faceless however I think we would win.
Exactly, you just killed your own 'Faceless backstabbed Ult' argument, so lets move on .

I think most allies would do exactly the same in this situation. Why settle for #2 if you might be able to get #1 (and some more fun)?

[HA]
[P3ng]
[FANG]
[Vikings]
[Faceless]
Joepys is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2015, 16:43   #256
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joepys View Post
Exactly, you just killed your own 'Faceless backstabbed Ult' argument, so lets move on .

I think most allies would do exactly the same in this situation. Why settle for #2 if you might be able to get #1 (and some more fun)?
Lol what? That doesn't clear the argument. So your admitting you also couldn't take on Ult alone so therefore are now taking advantage and hitting ult with others? I totally agree with you on one point I think any other alliance that has the potential to win would indeed do the same. I in fact admitted in my first post regarding it that it's very tactful and perhaps the right move. The point I was making was this always seems to happen with your alliance (or faceless if it's not the alliance your currently in)

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder

Last edited by Willzzz; 26 Nov 2015 at 16:49.
Unread 26 Nov 2015, 16:51   #257
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Lol what? That doesn't clear the argument. So your admitting you also couldn't take on Ult alone so therefore are now taking advantage and hitting ult with others? I totally agree with you on one point I think any other alliance that has the potential to win would indeed do the same. I in fact admitted in my first post regarding it that it's very tactful and perhaps the right move. The point I was making was this always seems to happen with your alliance (or faceless if it's not the alliance your currently in)
There is nobody hitting Ult alone.
The most fair battle was when HR/ND/BowS took on BF/Ult/P3ng alone

Unread 26 Nov 2015, 16:55   #258
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Quote:
There is nobody hitting Ult alone.
The most fair battle was when HR/ND/BowS took on BF/Ult/P3ng alone
And again you been the usual person such as yourself failed to grasp anything. You made some statement that Ult needed Facless when the block of 4 alliances hit us. Why? Ultores could of easily hit us without those 3. It benefitted faceless more. Try and keep up with my posts and stop posting stupid replies which have zero relevance.

Ps I don't recall that fight ever happening. I do remember you (rain) hr and nd taking on ult and failing.

p3nguin Founder

Last edited by Willzzz; 26 Nov 2015 at 17:05.
Unread 26 Nov 2015, 17:04   #259
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
And again you been the usual person such as yourself failed to grasp anything. You made some statement that Ult needed Facless when the block of 4 alliances hit us. Why? Ultores could of easily hit us without those 3. It benefitted faceless more. Try and keep up with my posts and stop posting stupid replies which have zero relevance.
Well as you just said, or made it sound, FL was the bad part and Ult was the ones being "backstabbed" earlier.
Why would Ult not want to dine on p3ng roids without being picked out as the sole aggressor?

Unread 26 Nov 2015, 17:24   #260
Joepys

Joepys will become famous soon enoughJoepys will become famous soon enough

Quote:
You literally said:

You back stabbed them because you needed Ultores.

Which i responded to that they needed / used us in exact the same way. So no backstabbing is being done here.

So your admitting you also couldn't take on Ult alone so therefore are now taking advantage and hitting ult with others?

You concluded that from my post? Or are you trying to put words in my mouth?

I only play as peon , and dont really know who is hitting who, or who is friends with who. But as Butcher said, most rounds you dont hit Ult alone and come out as winner

[HA]
[P3ng]
[FANG]
[Vikings]
[Faceless]
Joepys is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2015, 17:34   #261
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joepys View Post
You literally said:

You back stabbed them because you needed Ultores.

Which i responded to that they needed / used us in exact the same way. So no backstabbing is being done here.

So your admitting you also couldn't take on Ult alone so therefore are now taking advantage and hitting ult with others?

You concluded that from my post? Or are you trying to put words in my mouth?

I only play as peon , and dont really know who is hitting who, or who is friends with who. But as Butcher said, most rounds you dont hit Ult alone and come out as winner
Yes. I did say Faceless back stabbed them. I've also said in my last few posts Ultores didn't need help from Facless to hit p3nguins. However Faceless needed Ult (and apparently Rainbows plus Hr) to hit us. Don't see why that's hard to grasp? Ultores claimed they only joined this beating on us because we apparently ptargetted their allies (ie faceless). It was an advantage but they didn't exactly need your help to take us on. As butcher likes to keep pointing out they are apparently high tier while everyone else is mid tier.

p3nguin Founder
Unread 26 Nov 2015, 20:15   #262
Firebird

Wilzz my man! You are correct.
Unread 26 Nov 2015, 21:35   #263
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

ffs Firebird, stop making sense, this is AD..

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2015, 22:21   #264
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Still polishing your e-penises?

Bitcher, where art thou? We need some stupidity on this thread. Thanks.
Unread 26 Nov 2015, 23:25   #265
aksel

aksel is on a distinguished road

zzzz so god damn much whining, this is a war game. Be men and deal with it. Imo everyone is hitable no matter if they are former galmates, allymates or whatever. Only the ally you are with atm matters.
aksel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2015, 11:28   #266
Joseph
Error

Joseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really nice

i thought was a FL rule dont answer AD foruns.

but here it is, fenceless protecting their glorious name, and trying to run away from backstabber fame. Thing is u guys have this a fair move to win the round, but still!

raul will not answer bcoz have nothing more to be said, and BB, please pal, dunno if u still represent bows, but make it clear, bcoz ppl can be confused. Some1 told me bows is being used to keep p3ng underattack, in middle time, fenceless go away an entire round without a single heavy incs night, claiming they are such good DC that cover all incs without any problem, and for sure no1 will hit them, bcoz they are too nice and have all under controll.

i cant imagine this round ending and fenceless stay protected by universe, no1 hitting an alliance with more then 80k roids, with so many "we hit who ever we want" tags around.
Unread 27 Nov 2015, 12:09   #267
NastyNick

NastyNick is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Btw if you wish to "go ftw" maybe we should all step back and allow you and Ult to battle this out one on one...
Yes, please.
NastyNick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2015, 12:29   #268
fortran

fortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph View Post
Who can rule brazilians?

Quote:
but here it is, fenceless protecting their glorious name, and trying to run away from backstabber fame. Thing is u guys have this a fair move to win the round, but still!
I told Raul before round started that FL should nap everyone and just init roids and war PATSA and any troll tags threatening FL. We would be discussing now how FL stagnated the round as always and everything would be fine.

Quote:
i cant imagine this round ending and fenceless stay protected by universe, no1 hitting an alliance with more then 80k roids, with so many "we hit who ever we want" tags around.
After BF victory last round, I don't doubt anything
Unread 27 Nov 2015, 12:33   #269
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by aksel View Post
zzzz so god damn much whining, this is a war game. Be men and deal with it. Imo everyone is hitable no matter if they are former galmates, allymates or whatever. Only the ally you are with atm matters.
Oh I'm sorry... Yes your right it's a war game. How many naps did faceless have this round to avoid "war?" Can't wait to see the end of round stats. I think everyone in PA can guarentee Faceless hasn't had hardly any.

p3nguin Founder
Unread 27 Nov 2015, 12:37   #270
fortran

fortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Oh I'm sorry... Yes your right it's a war game. How many naps did faceless have this round to avoid "war?" Can't wait to see the end of round stats. I think everyone in PA can guarentee Faceless hasn't had hardly any.
In Civilization this is called 'Diplomatic Victory'. It is a new PA feature. BF unlocked that victory condition last round.
Unread 27 Nov 2015, 12:37   #271
Krypton
KK

Krypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the rough

That would be the same as every other round Willz. They just avoid inc and scavenge. Last round was the first time they have had sufficient inc 1 on 1 in recent memory and they crumbled. Shock.

That said, it's smart politics on their part, so what's the diff. Let them get on with it.
Krypton is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2015, 13:23   #272
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:

raul will not answer bcoz have nothing more to be said, and BB, please pal, dunno if u still represent bows, but make it clear, bcoz ppl can be confused. Some1 told me bows is being used to keep p3ng underattack, in middle time, fenceless go away an entire round without a single heavy incs night, claiming they are such good DC that cover all incs without any problem, and for sure no1 will hit them, bcoz they are too nice and have all under controll.

What do i have to do with all this?

PA forums are reaching a new low atm.
Either Ultores whines over everyone blocking them, or someone is whining about 50% of the univers NAPing em and letting em run away with the victory.
Im sure many out there feel the same thing as me about this round, its been realy entertaining, and its perhaps the most "exciting" and "competetive" round in many many many rounds.

Ultores has played to their strengths, being the best alliance across the board.
P3nguins has played well politics, and been doing a strat wich plays to their strengths in attack.
Faceless has played their A-game, wich is politics and perhaps has made the choice of allies and there timing better this round than last.

CT/BF/BowS has been close in score and activity, and has all gone for a similar political approach this round.
Åsgard is more of a FL light, played politics well and taken a diffrent approach on how to handle not getting incs than the rest.
HR has been playing realy well imho, they are not that far behind the rest if you look at the fact that theyve almost only been half the score of the winning tag the last 5 rounds or so.
ND seems to be lacking leadership and direction, and seems to be falling further behind.

Unread 27 Nov 2015, 14:33   #273
Joseph
Error

Joseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really nice

u probably get me wrong BB

just asking u to make sure u r talking on your own, and not for entire bows alliance.

thats all
Unread 27 Nov 2015, 14:41   #274
RaUlZiToS

RaUlZiToS is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

Lets do a new rule, no brazilians on forum.
RaUlZiToS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2015, 15:07   #275
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Some1 told me bows is being used to keep p3ng underattack, in middle time, fenceless go away an entire round without a single heavy incs night, claiming they are such good DC that cover all incs without any problem, and for sure no1 will hit them, bcoz they are too nice and have all under controll.
Bows single-handedly keeping the entire universe on lockdown again.

Quote:
Åsgard is more of a FL light, played politics well and taken a diffrent approach on how to handle not getting incs than the rest.
Can't get any incs if you don't have any members!

Fool-proof strat. Top tier. GG.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2015, 15:54   #276
Xoca

Xoca is an unknown quantity at this point

Xoca is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2015, 15:58   #277
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
u probably get me wrong BB

just asking u to make sure u r talking on your own, and not for entire bows alliance.

thats all
Please quote what you are misunderstanding as a official BowS post or a random BB post.

Unread 27 Nov 2015, 16:05   #278
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

Unread 27 Nov 2015, 17:02   #279
Knight

Knight is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
What do i have to do with all this?

Im sure many out there feel the same thing as me about this round, its been realy entertaining, and its perhaps the most "exciting" and "competetive" round in many many many rounds.
It feels wrong for me to agree with BB here, but he's right, it's been an interesting round, with a close upcoming finish. Any 3 of us could win this, i think it all depends on when (if at all) we decide to hit FL. If it continues the way it is right now, then FL will win, they have quite a substantial roid lead atm, along with some decent stocked res it appears.

I look forward to the finale of all this!

Ultores peon
Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2015, 21:44   #280
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
He's right in a way though. Everyone takes losing so personally/badly that it just invites stalemate. To do anything decisive is insane, because of this mutually assured destruction of saying I will destroy my alliance to stop you from winning if you come after us.

The game is now far more about preserving continuous accumulation of roids than it is about taking decisive action against your rivals/enemies beyond taking down ultores in some tedious repetitive script. So as much as I dig your annoyance about alliances living by naps there aren't exactly many options on the table.
Unread 27 Nov 2015, 22:11   #281
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

The dinosaurs of PA, and there is a few of them in the regular posters at these forums dont realy understand that stuff like PL is holding this game back. People have no interest to wake up every night to send def fleets or DC their incs. So natural avoiding having to do this is the choice most allies go for. BowS alone send out 2k+ smses each round, most during the middle of the night to gather def fleets. Each member is asked to wake up on average maybe ever other night. This is not doable for many people.

Unread 27 Nov 2015, 22:27   #282
Firebird

Pre launch is an issue, continuous blocking is an issue, there really Should be a def recall bonus to accomadate for the amount of blocking.
Unread 27 Nov 2015, 23:41   #283
Krypton
KK

Krypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firebird View Post
Pre launch is an issue, continuous blocking is an issue, there really Should be a def recall bonus to accomadate for the amount of blocking.
I agree. And planets that have pnaps with allies. The same allies always work together so theres no political fluidity.

I actually like the reduced tag limit count. Makes it more interesting and keeps more allies involved. I wish they would bring back minister and gc mining bonus though! And elimination of tech trees!
Krypton is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2015, 10:09   #284
Firebird

I had skipped playing this game for quite some time.

I have returned for this round due to the lith pestering me to. Observations of this round absolutely nothing has changed in regard to blocking.

Seriously though p3n face and Bf not enough so jump Nd and Asgard. All this to crown a second rate alliance that will have fenced its way to winning?

I thought perhaps there was the chance that someone would have came up with a way of making this a proper fight.
Unread 28 Nov 2015, 11:08   #285
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Quote:
I had skipped playing this game for quite some time.

I have returned for this round due to the lith pestering me to. Observations of this round absolutely nothing has changed in regard to blocking.

Seriously though p3n face and Bf not enough so jump Nd and Asgard. All this to crown a second rate alliance that will have fenced its way to winning?

I thought perhaps there was the chance that someone would have came up with a way of making this a proper fight.
If I am been perfectly honest I would rather allow Ult and Faceless to hit each other alone. But we know that wouldn't happen. Same for the smaller block of Ult, Faceless, rain and hr taking us out over a week ago.

p3nguin Founder
Unread 28 Nov 2015, 11:16   #286
Firebird

Can't see why that wouldn't be possible.

Quite sure HR and Rain would back off. (Not sure if there is bad blood or they are just doing it out of trying to honour agreements)

Its really on the issue that Faceless will be beating the drum as they know they would have no hope of fighting ult.
Unread 28 Nov 2015, 11:49   #287
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of

ND and Asgard joining is not a matter of the block against you needing more support, simply they were always your enemies but had been neutralized by NAPs which nave now expired, so they belatedly join in. (An obvious problem of multiple NAPs til pt1000 surely).
Given yesterday, I hardly think a larger anti-ult block is necessary at all. FL should perhaps be worried about ult being roided down to near p3n levels and attention shifting to them as the xp target for the last week...
we shall see.

Last edited by [B5]Londo; 28 Nov 2015 at 11:57.
[B5]Londo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2015, 12:44   #288
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B5]Londo;
ND and Asgard joining is not a matter of the block against you needing more support, simply they were always your enemies but had been neutralized by NAPs which nave now expired, so they belatedly join in. (An obvious problem of multiple NAPs til pt1000 surely).
Given yesterday, I hardly think a larger anti-ult block is necessary at all. FL should perhaps be worried about ult being roided down to near p3n levels and attention shifting to them as the xp target for the last week...
we shall see.
We're already out of roids pal
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2015, 13:34   #289
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of

P3n has had a fairly steady stream of incs even without roids, ult and more particularly HR and Bows didnt stop hitting us just because you forced us down to a 600 roid average, the latter two are still at it. (Only HR today it seems).
From this I can deduce roids have no correlation to incs from blocks at all!
Which means whether things shift onto FL relies on political maneuvering more than the fact that Ult is rapidly becoming a bad target.
Do the others want FL or Ult to win? I dont know.
Unread 28 Nov 2015, 13:37   #290
Firebird

Yesterday's gains were made due to my gal not defending against BF as they are irrelevant in the grand scheme of things.

Just because NAPS ended I can't really see the need of them jumping on the band wagon.

It's always the same status quo, massive blocks forming against one alliance. I tried many years ago to form an alliance to scrap 1v1 but that was put to crap due to the same thing that happens still.
Unread 28 Nov 2015, 13:55   #291
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
It's always the same status quo, massive blocks forming against one alliance. I tried many years ago to form an alliance to scrap 1v1 but that was put to crap due to the same thing that happens still.
Great comment.
If people wanted 1v1 fight alliance vs alliance, they would get rid of todays tag limits so Ultores can fight on more even terms. Smaller tag limits equals more blocking
PaX/PaN has always been evolved around getting the best x amount of players within a limit x, if alliances like BF/FL/p3ng/ND or who ever is hitting Ult cant do that alone, they will have to resolve to other matters than just fighting 1 v 1 to try achieve their goal.
There is no issue in blocking as long as its not a preset block from the get-go to kill a certain alliance, and surely p3ng/FL was allied/NAPed with Ult for big parts of this round.

Unread 28 Nov 2015, 14:02   #292
Firebird

It makes the game unplayable!

The amount of incoming piled onto one alliance by the block yet there is no reward for defending well.

It gets to a point where there is no skill or abillity in the game just a numbers game. Hence I really feel they there needs to be one of two things introducing.

1. xp reward for forcing fleets to recall (obvs they need to put a minimum flight time i.e 3 ticks) That would help counter the pl system which should never have been brought in.

2. A penalty levied on the attacker for recalling (obvs after a certain time) i.e 2 ticks this also would help deal with the pl rubbish.

Both of these ideas would help whoever was on the receiving end of these mind numbing rubbish that has gone on far to long.

Last edited by Firebird; 28 Nov 2015 at 14:28.
Unread 28 Nov 2015, 14:19   #293
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

Quote:
Great comment.
If people wanted 1v1 fight alliance vs alliance, they would get rid of todays tag limits so Ultores can fight on more even terms.
You do realise ppl block against ult because fighting 1vs1 would only ever have one result? winner: ult.
Get rid of tag sizes have an 80 player Ult that result would move from almost certain to dead certain.
Granted P3n took on Ult one vs one for two days while lolwaving deejay and aga; but that was only partially successful precisely because we had already lost the main war and had nothing to lose from throwing everything at Ult.
Why should anyone play a game in which the result is a foregone conclusion? Its as bad as the blocks you purport to detest.
Unread 28 Nov 2015, 14:21   #294
fortran

Quote:
1. xp reward for forcing fleets to recall (obvs they need to put a minimum flight time i.e 3 ticks) That would help counter the pl system which should never have been brought in.

2. A penalty levied on the attacker for recalling (obvs after a certain time) i.e 2 ticks this also would help deal with the pl rubbish.

Both of these ideas would help whoever was on the receiving end of these mind numbing rubbish that has gone on far to long.
Agreed, if XP becomes something one would either gain or lose as a function of being successful in landing an attack or recalling and landing a def or being landed, XP would be directly related to activity and game accomplishment.

That way XP could even be the major part of the score and the value fraction could be even nerfed.

And as it is hard to imagine Experience being lost, change its name to 'Fame'.
Unread 28 Nov 2015, 15:40   #295
Clouds

Wow, Faceless is only 6m behind. I guess they think they have a chance now.
Unread 28 Nov 2015, 16:17   #296
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

Quote:
I totally agree with this, it is silly that 300 def xp is only given when there is a fight. Half the time if there is a fight that means the def has been unsuccessful so why should that be rewarded. The other half of the time there is a crash and that rewards through salvage not a measly 300 def xp.
Perhaps def xp should vary depending on the xp the attackers could have had if they landed? With a base number to avoid no-one defending small planets.

Quote:
However, Im not in favour of this, I dont think crashes should be encouraged.

PS shouldn't this move to Suggestions forum?
Unread 28 Nov 2015, 16:28   #297
Firebird

You're correct it should move to suggestions. It's just that I was ventring my same old frustrations with this blocking garbage.
Unread 28 Nov 2015, 18:43   #298
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
Wow, Faceless is only 6m behind. I guess they think they have a chance now.
You're enjoying this just a little too much, Clouds.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Nov 2015, 10:27   #299
Munkee
Dictator

Munkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to behold

I don't see what ult have to complain about at all. Unless you are Butcher you are all fully aware that ult aren't the only people in this game to ever be hit by a block. They create their own and hit people all the time. It's only a matter of time before it comes back. Even in the early parts of the rounds alliances are soft targeting each other by either making verbal agreements to keep pressure on someone or by putting in place agreements that force them down a targeting root anyway.

I also would like to point out the exact same tactic we used to shed off some roids is just what Ultores have been doing now. We chose to only defend vs ult Inc, they are allowing bf to land for free. Maybe it the ranks were different back when peng did it then we would have defended vs two alliances as they are now, but it wasn't.
Munkee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Nov 2015, 11:09   #300
Firebird

Can't defend against all waves, p3n were hit by whom 3 alliances? ULT 5.

As I have already said it gets to a point of just a numbers game. P3n were in a position to defend against more than they did.