User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 3 Dec 2014, 20:43   #151
TheoDD
Othello Champion, Solitaire Champion, Anime BlackJack Champion

TheoDD has a spectacular aura aboutTheoDD has a spectacular aura about
Re: R59 run in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
An offer of sorts was made to Ult to stop all war with the lower ranked alliances so they could go for the win.

The answer from Ult was: We are just playing for planet ranks now and are idling out the round.

So I would not like Ult on here blaming lower ranks for them not winning. Just man up, admit you ran out of balls and couldn't be arsed.
or just what whoever you were speaking to answered, as they couldn't be arsed to talk to you. Most HC's im aware of has no interest in doing any deals or providing you any kind of real information, because you are a true devious person. You always have a hidden agenda, and you never consider others interests. So why would anyone supply you real information?
TheoDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2014, 00:35   #152
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
I think we have to go back a long long long time to find a round where the top3 allies was allied for an entire round.
you do know that for most of the round they were not ranked #1 2 and 3 ... rainbows at one point were ranked nr 1, inf spent a large part of this round ranked nr 1 ... etc. ult spent most of this round not ranked top 3 ... and all three only attacked together less than 5 nights of the entire round if that ...
ManiacMagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2014, 00:43   #153
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
Erm

Clouds alliance is in third place and could even finish 4th.

How did he outplay anyone?
What are his enemies ranked? All below him (for now) ... seem slike he outplayed his enemies then ... all of them.
Unread 4 Dec 2014, 01:13   #154
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManiacMagic View Post
you do know that for most of the round they were not ranked #1 2 and 3 ... rainbows at one point were ranked nr 1, inf spent a large part of this round ranked nr 1 ... etc. ult spent most of this round not ranked top 3 ... and all three only attacked together less than 5 nights of the entire round if that ...
Well point being that when Inf/Bows were #1, we didnt block up.

4 Nights of those joint attack nights were on bows, so im sure that adds up the equation.
We couldnt withstand the pressure of the Ult/BF/P3ng comming in now and then.
Im not sure what went wrong with Inf and CT, prolly a lot of random incs.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2014, 02:38   #155
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Well point being that when Inf/Bows were #1, we didnt block up.

4 Nights of those joint attack nights were on bows, so im sure that adds up the equation.
We couldnt withstand the pressure of the Ult/BF/P3ng comming in now and then.
Im not sure what went wrong with Inf and CT, prolly a lot of random incs.
Erm, stop exaggerating things. We put concentrated incoming on Rainbows for a single night. And if you're crying about random incoming, get a grip as everyone has random incoming!

You come on here and attempt to troll with incorrect and doctored information. Why you're in a HC position within Rainbows is beyond me! All you do is troll Alliance Discussions and attempt to do some politics (which usually fails miserably). Most of the time you're awol.

You and other certain individuals may not agree with how I conduct myself, but at least I can say that I put in the work.

Last edited by Clouds; 4 Dec 2014 at 02:46.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2014, 02:46   #156
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
Erm, stop exaggerating things. We put concentrated incoming on Rainbows for a single night. And if you're crying about random incoming, get a grip as everyone has random incoming!

You come on here and attempt to troll with incorrect and doctored information. Why you're in a HC position within Rainbows is beyond me! All you do is troll Alliance Discussions and attempt to do some politics (which usually fails miserably). Most of the time you're awol.

I may have a bad reputation for defending my alliance's actions (which I probably shouldn't do) but at least I can say that I put in the work.
I dont do politics, and im sure saying im awol all the time would be as fitting.
If i did politics we would been all out attack on BF from day 1

Unread 4 Dec 2014, 03:10   #157
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I dont do politics.
noted.
Unread 4 Dec 2014, 03:20   #158
NoXiouS
Mordar, Keel, Reip

NoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really nice

gm: Sorry that you missed the sarcasm tags in my previous post, but BB seems to drive me to overly prickly posts every now and then, CT isn't doing half bad, and indeed can push us out of top3.

The _effort_ I referenced there was about running for top tag, and imo, I've only seen 2 tags to play for top spot this round, P3n and Ult, which is clearly a crime against the Butcherian universe of his own meta version of what this game is, was and/or will be.

and I really don't get what's so wrong with us that BB has grown such deep hatred on us, we've warred, we've not warred, we've done pretty much everything he asks from other alliances, except that we haven't stabbed any backs, we'd have the knives in our own back to do so, but that's just not how we roll. I personally suck at holding grudges too, but BB is really making an effort to becoming my first one with his constant shitposting, false assumptions, false accusations, even lies.

All the war propaganda, all the screaming and lies and hatred, comes invariably from people who are not fighting. - George Orwell

Last edited by NoXiouS; 4 Dec 2014 at 03:25.
NoXiouS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2014, 04:35   #159
Recluse

Recluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to all

Have you all looked at yourselves lately? Seriously, you're all just like silly, mud throwing children fighting over the favorite swing on the playground. :| Clearly The Spider Colony has the moral high ground this round

Saver of Sad

Supreme Commander of The Spider Colony
Recluse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2014, 04:58   #160
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoXiouS View Post
gm: Sorry that you missed the sarcasm tags in my previous post, but BB seems to drive me to overly prickly posts every now and then, CT isn't doing half bad, and indeed can push us out of top3.

The _effort_ I referenced there was about running for top tag, and imo, I've only seen 2 tags to play for top spot this round, P3n and Ult, which is clearly a crime against the Butcherian universe of his own meta version of what this game is, was and/or will be.

and I really don't get what's so wrong with us that BB has grown such deep hatred on us, we've warred, we've not warred, we've done pretty much everything he asks from other alliances, except that we haven't stabbed any backs, we'd have the knives in our own back to do so, but that's just not how we roll. I personally suck at holding grudges too, but BB is really making an effort to becoming my first one with his constant shitposting, false assumptions, false accusations, even lies.
Just stay away from.

1. Exiling around and stealing gal funds.
2. Ship farming.
3. Round long Blocks.

Why do you think other allies agree to 24 hour cool downs or short term NAPs?
Going for a round term NAP will most of the time make you look like some sort of retard.
Either you will have to backstab to win, or you will make yourself belive that 3rd, or 4th, or what ever is a good ranking, atleast you beat all the tags not NAPed to you.

Unread 4 Dec 2014, 05:31   #161
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Just stay away from.

1. Exiling around and stealing gal funds.
2. Ship farming.
3. Round long Blocks.

Why do you think other allies agree to 24 hour cool downs or short term NAPs?
Going for a round term NAP will most of the time make you look like some sort of retard.
Either you will have to backstab to win, or you will make yourself belive that 3rd, or 4th, or what ever is a good ranking, atleast you beat all the tags not NAPed to you.
Obviously you are incapable of reading as several people (even outside of Black Flag) has explained why (especially this round) long term naps were agreed upon.

The shortest version is that it was a strategical manhover as the DE tags were vulnerable to DE class attacks.

p3nguins/Black Flag/ULTPRIME were only ever napped and didn't participate in coordinated attacks (bar a few days when Black Flag & p3nguins coordinated on Inferno).

The above 3 won all their individual wars, and it's why they are occupying the t3 spots. You basically want us to turn our achievements into a backstabbing fest just because you don't think that our strategies are a valid moral victory.

Even if Black Flag agreed to a short term agreement with p3nguins / ULTPRIME, we still wouldn't turn on them, especially seeing as it wouldn't have an impact on Black Flag's round, other than more incoming.

Personally, I value relationships, and I refuse to sacrifice a relationship (especially if we have been friendly with x alliance all round) just to satisfy Bitcher/Forest and other whiners. Does this make me a bad HC? Maybe, but I'm not a backstabbing c***.

Planetarion isn't just about warring, it's about politics, too. You seem to be unable to grasp this, which is probably why Rainbows will finish 8th.

Last edited by Clouds; 4 Dec 2014 at 05:40.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2014, 05:52   #162
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
Obviously you are incapable of reading as several people (even outside of Black Flag) has explained why (especially this round) long term naps were agreed upon.

The shortest version is that it was a strategical manhover as the DE tags were vulnerable to DE class attacks.

p3nguins/Black Flag/ULTPRIME were only ever napped and didn't participate in coordinated attacks (bar a few days when Black Flag & p3nguins coordinated on Inferno).

The above 3 won all their individual wars, and it's why they are occupying the t3 spots. You basically want us to turn our achievements into a backstabbing fest just because you don't think that our strategies are a valid moral victory.

Even if Black Flag agreed to a short term agreement with p3nguins / ULTPRIME, we still wouldn't turn on them, especially seeing as it wouldn't have an impact on Black Flag's round, other than more incoming.

Personally, I value relationships, and I refuse to sacrifice a relationship (especially if we have been friendly with x alliance all round) just to satisfy Bitcher/Forest and other whiners. Does this make me a bad HC? Maybe, but I'm not a backstabbing c***.

Planetarion isn't just about warring, it's about politics, too. You seem to be unable to grasp this, which is probably why Rainbows will finish 8th.
basically when you are winning, bitcher will bitch unless you went to war with every single alliance ... *snore* ... naps rpobably wouldnt have lasted as long if we werent all at war most of the round 1v1 or more ... hence why would we break a nap with p3ng or app when CT Bow and Hue Hue are hitting us, or ND, etc.

Inf and bows were together, but you proved to not be such strong friends, hence why bf and p3ng were so close initially. However it was easy to split you with crusie pols. And again we only attacked together for a few nights and that was on inf, so saying bows got ganged is a nice stretch.
Unread 4 Dec 2014, 07:10   #163
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManiacMagic View Post
What are his enemies ranked? All below him (for now) ... seem slike he outplayed his enemies then ... all of them.
Oh don't get me wrong you're side of the block won, only an idiot would say otherwise.

I just don't think anyone could claim that he out-played everyone when your block was so dominant and yet they still don't win.

It is not even if BF are way ahead, in which you could create that argument. Being only 3 mill ahead with 2 nights to go, being in a dominant block that blitzed there opponents, when 3 mill is less than one average sized planet, imo, is not outplaying everyone.

That title goes to P3n and whoever did their politics, they have managed to out play everyone (including BF) to such an extent that their enemies cant stop them and their friends are unwilling to.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2014, 07:27   #164
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

There is only one block Forest, Bows have had only been naped with CT/Inf for parts of the round.
We have how ever been NAPed with Ult for large chunks of it.
Dont make up fantasy blocks

Unread 4 Dec 2014, 09:38   #165
NoXiouS
Mordar, Keel, Reip

NoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really nice

Quote:
Dont make up fantasy blocks
LOL, says the one making up fantasy blocks, who's been doing that all round, and on several other rounds. it's not a block if we're just napped.

All the war propaganda, all the screaming and lies and hatred, comes invariably from people who are not fighting. - George Orwell
Unread 4 Dec 2014, 11:53   #166
Munkee
Dictator

Munkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to behold

Bitcher doesnt do politics. The conversation can now end as he is the most ill informed person in PA.
Munkee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2014, 16:43   #167
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

typically blocks means attacking together etc ... IE a block was formed to take out ultores ... so they all attack ultores ... and that is not the case ... two allies hit inf a bit ... then they later crumbled to one alliance ... we have all been fighting you people enough that we dont need to fight each other.

As for how close everyone is, well thats the nature of the round, if it was a normal round where value and def mattered vs xp lands, no one would be close as a dominate block would have a much harsher effect.
Unread 4 Dec 2014, 17:19   #168
Krypton
KK

Krypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the rough

Seems pretty funny that these 'alliances' can call the top 3 cowards, when they haven't hit anyone together all round. Pot, kettle, black.

The three allies respect each other, having fought wars over previous rounds (way more intense ones than anything I've seen this round). So allies have different goals round to round. It's not necessarily about what's best (or most interesting) for the game, but what is suitable for the allies involved and the bond/trust between them.

Last round was pretty intense for both P3nguins and BF, having both been at each other's throats for the past couple, and I think they both have a healthy respect for one another because of it. The reason the round was over early, was due to the leadership in allies outside of the top 3, not thinking through their decisions. Nothing else.

I would also like to point out as a member of P3nguins and former HC, I haven't logged in to my account for a week to not only signify the lax attitude some of us are taking, but also how seriously wank the stats are. If you want to point fingers...
Krypton is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2014, 21:05   #169
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krypton View Post
Seems pretty funny that these 'alliances' can call the top 3 cowards, when they haven't hit anyone together all round. Pot, kettle, black.

The three allies respect each other, having fought wars over previous rounds (way more intense ones than anything I've seen this round). So allies have different goals round to round. It's not necessarily about what's best (or most interesting) for the game, but what is suitable for the allies involved and the bond/trust between them.

Last round was pretty intense for both P3nguins and BF, having both been at each other's throats for the past couple, and I think they both have a healthy respect for one another because of it. The reason the round was over early, was due to the leadership in allies outside of the top 3, not thinking through their decisions. Nothing else.

I would also like to point out as a member of P3nguins and former HC, I haven't logged in to my account for a week to not only signify the lax attitude some of us are taking, but also how seriously wank the stats are. If you want to point fingers...
Black-Flag and Ultores have hit RainbowS together 4 nights iirc.
If they call it random attacks, id be quite suprised, as when you getting 250 random incs some of them would obviously most likely be piggies. Even when they seemed to come into waves at certain planets of ours miracilous precises, having pure Ult and pure BF waves over 6 LTs.

Unread 4 Dec 2014, 22:20   #170
Munkee
Dictator

Munkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to behold

So what?
Unread 4 Dec 2014, 22:41   #171
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Black-Flag and Ultores have hit RainbowS together 4 nights iirc.
If they call it random attacks, id be quite suprised, as when you getting 250 random incs some of them would obviously most likely be piggies. Even when they seemed to come into waves at certain planets of ours miracilous precises, having pure Ult and pure BF waves over 6 LTs.
250 'random' incs from 2 60 member alliances seems a bit high, hell even for concentrated inc is a bit high, and probably exaggerated. Tho in this round, with these wank stats it could be very possible, with 3 fleeting and active launch/recallers. I remember 1 round quite well when CT claimed Vikings(40 members at the time) had put 250 fleets over 3 nights on them, problem was that Vikings were full xan that round and allowed 3 fleeting. When I checked their claims later it turned out to be a grand total of 180 over 3 days, which was still way more than other alliances, but barely 40% of our total outgoing in those days. Just goes to show that in rounds this offensive, fleetnumbers are very relative.

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2014, 23:02   #172
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

Rank - Alliance - Total
1 - Black Flag - 755
2 - hu3hu3 faceless - 650
3 - p3nguins - 602
4 - <Unknown> - 349
5 - Rainbows - 334
6 - Inferno - 289
7 - ULTPRIME - 271
8 - NewDawn - 239
9 - THE FOCKERS - 180
10 - Howling Rain - 146

our top 10 hostile this round, 4123 reported incs so far..
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2014, 23:17   #173
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Thanks gm, looking foward to the full stats from the pa team to suppliment that. Btw bbutcher; 250 incs over 4 nights, or 1k split on 4 nights? If it's the first, then you have clearly not been blocked, cause that's even below what a full tag would hit you with if they p-targetted you alone.

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

Last edited by DrunkenViking; 4 Dec 2014 at 23:26.
DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2014, 02:07   #174
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking View Post
Thanks gm, looking foward to the full stats from the pa team to suppliment that. Btw bbutcher; 250 incs over 4 nights, or 1k split on 4 nights? If it's the first, then you have clearly not been blocked, cause that's even below what a full tag would hit you with if they p-targetted you alone.
I did mean we had Nights/days with over 250 incs.
Ofc Ult have a lot of People outtag helping them, atleast how it looked to us.
As ive allready claimed earlier we have had around 130 incs from a 14 man tag, ODDR, its not the end of the world, but it would put them up as hostile on average as p3nguins has been to CT.

I did a count yesterday.

1. Ultores 950
2. p3ng 530
3. BF 460
4. FL 460
x. Random incs(Ult drones) 400
5. CT 375
6. Inf 200
7. ND 170
8. ODDR 130
9. Fockers 130
10. ROCK 90
11. HR 50
12. Bows 30
Id guess it will be close to 4k incs at tick stop, might be a little off though

So obviously we havnt had as many incs as the others, but i guess you could say it was concentrated to the first half of the round.

Last edited by BloodyButcher; 5 Dec 2014 at 03:04.
Unread 5 Dec 2014, 07:45   #175
NoXiouS
Mordar, Keel, Reip

again, we did not co-operate with ult to hit rainbows, could it have been your alliances politics that pissed of 2 tags at the same time? Our only co-operated attacks were against Inf, on one night, with P3ng.

"12. Bows 30" you were hit by your own alliance? smooth.

I will wait for the stats, but I'd expect CT and FL to take the top hostiles against us and other tags to be on a significantly lower level.
Personally I'm around 200 hostiles received, and I don't even think I've had it bad, considering the nature of the round.

The stats this round pushed towards 3 fleeting a lot, so the inc stats will be twisted beyond comparing to other rounds.

Unread 5 Dec 2014, 07:57   #176
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
I did mean we had Nights/days with over 250 incs.
Ofc Ult have a lot of People outtag helping them, atleast how it looked to us.
As ive allready claimed earlier we have had around 130 incs from a 14 man tag, ODDR, its not the end of the world, but it would put them up as hostile on average as p3nguins has been to CT.

I did a count yesterday.

1. Ultores 950
2. p3ng 530
3. BF 460
4. FL 460
x. Random incs(Ult drones) 400
5. CT 375
6. Inf 200
7. ND 170
8. ODDR 130
9. Fockers 130
10. ROCK 90
11. HR 50
12. Bows 30
Id guess it will be close to 4k incs at tick stop, might be a little off though

So obviously we havnt had as many incs as the others, but i guess you could say it was concentrated to the first half of the round.
So 250 incs over 4 days being 1/4th your whole rounds incs ... was this when you were number 1 or was this supposed gang bang when you were 3/4v1 on ult?

Total Attack Fleets Received: 305

Thats just on my planet ... the BF in my gal have 1/4 your round incs ... so I'm pretty happy with what we have done.
Unread 5 Dec 2014, 09:54   #177
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DDK]gm View Post
4123 reported incs so far..
wow that is more than any alliance last round! I somehow dont think we have had that many in p3n, it has not really felt like it but I have to admit I have not been paying much attention this round.

I am interested to see how these large numbers of incs line up against defence fleets sent.

Otterly an Otter.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2014, 09:55   #178
Munkee
Dictator

Nice to see p3nguins taking top 3 spots in most stats even hostiles! I had many claims like these coming from various alliances this round including HR. Apparently we were their top hostile by 200 incoming more than ultores even though we had been ptargeting inferno for two weeks previous to that. You cant tell them their intel is wrong though

I think we should all take these stats with a bag of salt as we all know they are inflated and reported incorrectly all the time. Looking at our own bot the stats are hugely innacurate so no need to post more false info. However I expect our top incoming based on what I have seen on the def pages:

# inferno
# ct
-------
#mix of hr nd rainbows rock hue
Unread 5 Dec 2014, 11:08   #179
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkee View Post
Nice to see p3nguins taking top 3 spots in most stats even hostiles! I had many claims like these coming from various alliances this round including HR. Apparently we were their top hostile by 200 incoming more than ultores even though we had been ptargeting inferno for two weeks previous to that. You cant tell them their intel is wrong though

I think we should all take these stats with a bag of salt as we all know they are inflated and reported incorrectly all the time. Looking at our own bot the stats are hugely innacurate so no need to post more false info. However I expect our top incoming based on what I have seen on the def pages:

# inferno
# ct
-------
#mix of hr nd rainbows rock hue
The total tally of p3ng incs is 552, counted today, from our spam/ingame list.
I cant understand how you dare claiming someone is inflating and reporting things incorrectly.
You just spam in p3ngs coordlist, open up a calculator, and start adding up all the incs.
Now, the coords we got of p3ng might be wrong, so the numbers might be a little bit off.
Now we got 60 p3ng coords added ingame, some of them might be wrong, but if you give me your coord list i can give you the exact number if you want too.

CT got a auto adding system, using their greasemonkey tool, so i doubt that GM will say that there is a big error margine in his numbers.

Unread 5 Dec 2014, 11:40   #180
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold

I does seem odd that we have hit rainbows almost as much as ct when we have ptargeted you only a couple of times and regularly been hitting ct. But it may simply reflect that attack activity is higher at the start of the round when you were top and fat (so were presumably more likely to be hit while we were galraiding - a period when we had a nap with CT).

munkee is however correct that ours is likely way off the mark as we, according to our bot, have apparently had less than 1500 incs. Even if we have had less than you this seems to be a little on the low side!

Otterly an Otter.
Unread 5 Dec 2014, 11:50   #181
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by booji View Post
I does seem odd that we have hit rainbows almost as much as ct when we have ptargeted you only a couple of times and regularly been hitting ct. But it may simply reflect that attack activity is higher at the start of the round when you were top and fat (so were presumably more likely to be hit while we were galraiding - a period when we had a nap with CT).

munkee is however correct that ours is likely way off the mark as we, according to our bot, have apparently had less than 1500 incs. Even if we have had less than you this seems to be a little on the low side!
Who did you think was attacking bows?
Only ult?
Question aside, do you even know how your bot works?
If you aint pasting in incs, who is? A magical elf?

Usualy the incs stats in the merlin bot comes from JGPs afaik.

Unread 5 Dec 2014, 12:02   #182
booji
a bucket

Quote:
Who did you think was attacking bows?
Only ult?
I made no speculation on this at all. I simply pointed out that we have ptargeted ct a lot but not rainbows. The start of the round is too far back for me to remember if we were hitting lots of rainbows in gal raids.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
Question aside, do you even know how your bot works?
If you aint pasting in incs, who is? A magical elf?
Yes I do. However we dont tend to consider it worthwhile using the bot for this. Members have access to ingame intel so not worth the effort of using the bot; however the ingame intel does not provide good totals of all incs.

Otterly an Otter.
Unread 5 Dec 2014, 12:05   #183
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

Quote:
CT got a auto adding system, using their greasemonkey tool, so i doubt that GM will say that there is a big error margine in his numbers.
our incoming reporting is actually done by the in-game notifications, so we will be a few hundred out as some people have free planets or too lazy to set notifications.... i wont name names ;p
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
Unread 5 Dec 2014, 12:36   #184
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
I made no speculation on this at all. I simply pointed out that we have ptargeted ct a lot but not rainbows. The start of the round is too far back for me to remember if we were hitting lots of rainbows in gal raids.

Yes I do. However we dont tend to consider it worthwhile using the bot for this. Members have access to ingame intel so not worth the effort of using the bot; however the ingame intel does not provide good totals of all incs.
Yeah as i said most of our incs was in the early-mid stages. In total we had very little incs actualy. But we were not in the top3, so thats normal

Unread 5 Dec 2014, 12:45   #185
Munkee
Dictator

Never realised I could anger butcher so much by questioning his stats.

Must remember to do this again next round.
Unread 5 Dec 2014, 12:52   #186
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Never realised I could anger butcher so much by questioning his stats.

Must remember to do this again next round.
You seem to be so full of bullsh*t, even questioning things that can be proven to be correct is above me.

Im rarely angry btw

Unread 5 Dec 2014, 13:29   #187
Bram

Bram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Except that our intel isn't wrong..
p3n has been fully mapped (and verified) since PT 194. (And the history of members joining/leaving was worked back to PT 1. Same for Ultores)

I do not know who told you what/when but Ult started P-targetting us at PT 760-784, so looking at the stats prior to that:

Top 3 hostile up to PT 750:
  • p3n: 398
  • ultprime: 200 (+ 7 incs from Ultores, + 11 incs from Apprime)
  • ct: 138

Top 3 hostile up to PT 1169:
  • ult: 908
  • p3n: 497
  • ct: 188

If someone's intel is wrong then I can assure you it's not ours but yours..
But you do not seem to be alone in that.. Rainbows and CT intel also seems to be wrong.. or they are posting wrong numbers.. the incomings they show from HR does not match the number of our outgoing fleets..

Outgoing stats of HR:
  • to CT: 215 vs 146 posted by [DDK]gm
  • to Rainbows: 53 vs 50 posted by BloodyButcher

Last edited by Bram; 5 Dec 2014 at 13:35. Reason: Added stats of Apprime/Ultores
Bram is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2014, 13:44   #188
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

I tried not make the numbers bigger than they actualy are, yet munkee seems to belive we are inflating numbers.
God knows why someone would do that.

Unread 5 Dec 2014, 14:02   #189
Munkee
Dictator

I don't know whose stats to believe anymore. Butcher help us!
Unread 5 Dec 2014, 14:39   #190
[DDK]gm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bram View Post
Rainbows and CT intel also seems to be wrong..
Our intel is good ty, unless your saying your intel of CT are bad.
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
Unread 5 Dec 2014, 14:39   #191
NoXiouS
Mordar, Keel, Reip

the bot stats (CT and HR aside) are usually bullshit, and tbh, only CT and HR have 100% intel too, so I'll happily wait for the official stats. just by asking around a bit, like 4-5 of our more active members posted enough hostile fleets received that I wouldn't be surprised about some very high numbers. Nature of the round and all. Def stats will be very interesting tho, haven't gotten to see P3n or Ult def (galmates excluded), Inferno and Bows at least put up a decent fight at times with them defs, think I had to calc three or four attacks. ND pulled some surprise fleets a few times too. Our def was highly related to the people online at incstime, sometimes it was very nice, sometimes utter crap, but the stats will tell more.

Really hoping we get a more... "traditional" statset for next round, this XP play style really didn't fit me at all. Donated a shtload away, crashed a few shippies on purpose at base to keep value down, still very close to t100 value... Very wrong imo.

Unread 5 Dec 2014, 14:56   #192
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

The stats i posted is from ingame.
I expect p3n/ult/bf to be good at gal def.
Ult for sure had very good gal m8s.

Unread 5 Dec 2014, 15:06   #193
booji
a bucket

Quote:
I expect p3n/ult/bf to be good at gal def.
Our def felt like it was pretty dire but as NoXiouS says that was the nature of the round. Our def may have been terrible compared to what I would expect but still average for the round. I however think that where p3n will have a lead will be in number of attack fleets sent out (except perhaps over the alliances that 3 fleet attacked all round like faceless).

Otterly an Otter.
Unread 5 Dec 2014, 15:10   #194
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Our def felt like it was pretty dire but as NoXiouS says that was the nature of the round. Our def may have been terrible compared to what I would expect but still average for the round. I however think that where p3n will have a lead will be in number of attack fleets sent out (except perhaps over the alliances that 3 fleet attacked all round like faceless).
Yeah seeing the numbers they sent at Bows that is prolly means they realy went at it for those they actualy targetted.

Unread 5 Dec 2014, 15:30   #195
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
the bot stats (CT and HR aside) are usually bullshit, and tbh
The Merlin numbers are bullshit, because most incs go unreported. There's no reason to believe that would skew the ratios, though.

Quote:
only CT and HR have 100% intel
All alliances have 95%+ accurate intel.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2014, 16:06   #196
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
The Merlin numbers are bullshit, because most incs go unreported. There's no reason to believe that would skew the ratios, though.

All alliances have 95%+ accurate intel.
maybe ... we really havent cared to update much intel since ... tick 500?
Unread 5 Dec 2014, 17:06   #197
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It's not like there's been mass alliance hopping since then.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2014, 17:13   #198
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
It's not like there's been mass alliance hopping since then.
well on any given day we got up to 50% incs intel un mapped, but mostly cause we dont care ... we will leave the crying of who hit who to bitcher.
Unread 5 Dec 2014, 17:16   #199
booji
a bucket

That sounds like a bad idea, does it not mean you have to assume he is right and cant double check?

Otterly an Otter.
Unread 5 Dec 2014, 17:25   #200
Munkee
Dictator

Sometimes bitcher getting the last useless post is all he has to look forward to in the round. He's taken Kenny's title.