User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 7 Feb 2003, 14:42   #1
Dreadnought!

I'm An Addict

To coca cola i have about 12 cans a day... Anyone else have any addictions to any substances?
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 14:44   #2
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
I quitted drinking coke for health reasons :/

but you make me want to buy a bottle
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 14:48   #3
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
Re: I'm An Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by Dreadnought!
To coca cola i have about 12 cans a day... Anyone else have any addictions to any substances?
Yeah, coke for me too.

Not that much though...
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 14:53   #4
Lord Boredom

I'm on my sixth donut...

.. they're going for 40 p each at reeve's the baker...

it's Jam Donut Week there.. very exciting.
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 14:54   #5
Evil Skragg
And you expected Kittens?

Evil Skragg will become famous soon enoughEvil Skragg will become famous soon enough
At least yer not snorting the stuff.....

the bubbles play hell with yer sinuses.

SNORT VODKA INSTEAD!
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 15:01   #6
[GAP]Obiwan

[GAP]Obiwan is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm so addictited to smoking i'd smoke a rabbit if i could find paper big enough.
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
[GAP]Obiwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 15:03   #7
Christian
Attitude

Christian is infamous around these parts
I really don't have any addictions, since they make me feel like Im not in control of my life.
Todd: Truth is like a blanket that always leaves your feet cold. You push it, stretch it, it'll never be enough. Kick at it, beat it, it'll never cover any of us. From the moment we enter crying, to the moment we leave dying, it'll just cover your face as you wail and cry and scream.
Christian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 15:17   #8
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Smokes.
I have been addicted to "worse" things before, like cola.
I hate being addicted to stuff...its just soo hard to quit!
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 15:56   #9
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of
Scratchcards!!!!
MrPeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 15:59   #10
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
cigarettes ffs :C
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 22:48   #11
LORD-NIKO
Horny *******

LORD-NIKO is an unknown quantity at this point

Coke§

and jerking off ofc ;p
lol
Round 2: 77:18 (SL/LOST)
Round 3: 30:4 (TC)
Round 4: 170:17 (Knights)
Round 5: 35:23:12 (DTA)
Round 6: 8:17:3 (Silver/Ely/VtS)
Round 7: 29:21:3 (RaH Founder)
Round 8: 43:8:4 (RaH HC)
Round 9: 1:4:8 (RaH HC)
Round9.5: 26:5:9 (RaH HC)
----------------------------------------------
LORD-NIKO is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 22:51   #12
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Caffeine pills.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote