User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Programming and Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 9 Sep 2003, 17:27   #1
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
Setting up a 'mail to a friend' web page

I want to set up a web page that allows you to enter the email address of a friend, attach a message and send the message to that address. I would then also like to attach some information to that mail that the sender.

You know the sort of thing you see often nowadays on websites for sending pics and the like to a friend.

Can anyone tell me what the best way of going about this would be? And also tell me if this way is the easiest, I'm not too clued up CGI, PHP, ASP or Perl, etc, but could probably learn what I needed.

Any pointers at this stage would be welcome though if anyone has done similar.

Cheers
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 21:14   #2
Add

Add will become famous soon enoughAdd will become famous soon enough
http://php.resourceindex.com
Unread 10 Sep 2003, 00:31   #3
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by Add
http://php.resourceindex.com
I'll take a look, thanks. I also found one earlier that I will test and see if its what im after.
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote