User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 9 Jun 2006, 22:48   #1
The_Tyrant
Giddy little...

The_Tyrant is a name known to allThe_Tyrant is a name known to allThe_Tyrant is a name known to allThe_Tyrant is a name known to allThe_Tyrant is a name known to allThe_Tyrant is a name known to all
[football]betting

anybody betting on the football tomorrow? stevie g first goal and england for the win got quite nice odds. what you guys think?

(we can talk about betting right?)
The_Tyrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2006, 22:57   #2
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [football]betting

gerrard isnt fully fit. Crouch 2-1 at 40/1 looks nice.

England to win HT/FT if you're confident, 9/4

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2006, 23:02   #3
The_Tyrant
Giddy little...

The_Tyrant is a name known to allThe_Tyrant is a name known to allThe_Tyrant is a name known to allThe_Tyrant is a name known to allThe_Tyrant is a name known to allThe_Tyrant is a name known to all

gone for a few, put a couple of quid on terry first goal, england win.

free bets all over the place on these websites, got 25 quid from coral by joining up and putting a tenner in. (put it on sam to go out - needed a sure, quick bet) 5 quid up with all my bets still to come in.
Unread 9 Jun 2006, 23:25   #4
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Bang went my accumulator when Poland turned out to be shit.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2006, 00:04   #5
The_Tyrant
Giddy little...

how many teams you have?
Unread 10 Jun 2006, 11:24   #6
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

6 teams.
The first 6 games of the world cup, all backing the favourites.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2006, 17:03   #7
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I've just put on my first bet of the tournament.

Accumulator. £5 initial bet

Holland vs Ivory Coast (w @ 11/4)
Mexico (w @ 2/5) vs Angola
Portugal (w @ 4/11) vs Iran
Czech Rep. (w @ 8/13) vs Ghana
Italy (w @ 2/5) vs USA
Croatia (w @ 4/6) vs Japan
Brazil (w @ 1/5) vs Australia
France (w @ 4/9) vs Korea
Switzerland (w @ 1/2) vs Toga

I don't know how to work out accumulator odds. If someone tells me how to do it i'll figure out how much i stand to win (if everything goes well and those damn Dutchies cock up like they should). Alternatively if someone is feeling generous they could work it out for me *grin*
Unread 16 Jun 2006, 17:37   #8
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Had £5 on an 11 game accumulator and they all came up apart from France not ****ing winning against the Swiss.
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2006, 18:33   #9
The_Tyrant
Giddy little...

Event Choice ODDS B H/OU Res 1 Res 2 Half
Argentina v Serbia & Mont
World Cup 2006 - Group Matches 1
4/7 6 0 1

Portugal v Iran
2/7 0 0

Italy v USA
2/5 0 0

Brazil v Australia
2/9 0 0

France v South Korea
2/5 0 0

Spain v Tunisia
2/7 0 0

got that on with coral. you can set it to 6 bets on 5 of your 6 choices basicly meaning you get one wrong you still win 5 of your bets.

you have to multiply your stake by 6 doing it that way but i put 1.50 or something and could win 40 odd. my total stake was 9.90 so its hardly amazing but it spices up the games a little.

Last edited by The_Tyrant; 17 Jun 2006 at 14:00.
Unread 17 Jun 2006, 01:06   #10
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I wanted to put an accumulator on the strong teams to win from Friday's matches to Sunday's matches.

But it turned out I was broke already.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote