User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions

Unread 10 Dec 2018, 10:16   #1
wades209
Carew

wades209 has a spectacular aura aboutwades209 has a spectacular aura aboutwades209 has a spectacular aura about
Quest bonus' 2

I wrote a long message about quest rewards but not seeing any indication of any changes or reasons not to..

The most important for me is to take away the resource reward for having roids. Why someone that rushes to get roids gets 1mil, 2.5mil or 5mil resource for stealing something that already gets the bonus of the extra resource is stupid. All this does is give massive resource to a select few whilst the majority at this point only have maybe 25k of each res per tick. This is a massive game in balance.

Those that rush for roids but no very little heavy cargo complete still get rewarded.

This simple change would have a big impact on balancing the game.

Let me know if you disagree?
wades209 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2018, 21:28   #2
Ave

Ave is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Quest bonus' 2

Yes its a snowball effect that supports the offensive players over defensive types. Its also a race who gets them quests done early, it will help u creatly to grow value. Ofc it hurts the xp hunt in return.

I like the quests, specially the joint chief ones. I understand the point to hold on to roids, but often its a teamwork effort and the ones sending u the def gets no goods. Could be narrowed down to one quest of 1k roids or something similar. The fat ones becomes targets too, so it balances it out naturally.

There should be rewards from ally def points, 50, 100, 150 sent, etc. to bring balance between offensively active versus, those helping to hold on to them roids.

Get an alliance, this game lives from the social aspects, not from its features. There could be more interaction between galaxies too.

ie. a single extra fleet that can be only used ingal. some gal based constructions/researches etc. The gal suffle exile stuff is still ****ed. Hugely favouring the core whores in the beginning filling extra players instead of supporting the ones that attack, play they game and go for them roids. Late game u suffle in late starters to empty gals, when those need them jumpers over there and new players should enter the big gals with space.