User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 29 Sep 2005, 22:27   #1
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend
Thinking about a new avatar

It's been a while since i've had a new 'tar, and i'm getting bored with my current one. So, i'd like a new one and i'd like it to be animated. Unfortunatly, i have neither the tools nor the skills necessary. What i was thinking about was this but animated like as can be seen in the top right corner of the weebls-stuff web page. If anyone (read: 1-X) can help then much <3 and pos rep
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Sep 2005, 23:00   #2
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Thinking about a new avatar

Shame I don't have my swf decompiler with me at uni...

Speaking of which, can I appear at your door and moles I mean meet you sometime?
I'm not particularly interesting (i don't have a stoat through my head or anything, contrary to popular belief) but it seems a shame not to if you consider our proximity

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Sep 2005, 00:02   #3
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm not entirely happy with this but it's good enough for the likes of you
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Sep 2005, 00:22   #4
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
I'm not entirely happy with this but it's good enough for the likes of you
that's good 1-X, but is there any chance on having it a bit bigger?

and Mushroom, feel free to come around anytime i'm usually around during the evenings, except i may be going out tomorrow and saturday i'm going to the comsoc frag fest (LAN party in the concourse)
We shall remember them.
Unread 30 Sep 2005, 00:26   #5
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon Dave
that's good 1-X, but is there any chance on having it a bit bigger?
it's the max width for avatar size... it's no problem to make it bigger but the aspect ratio will be wrong
Unread 30 Sep 2005, 00:32   #6
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
it's the max width for avatar size... it's no problem to make it bigger but the aspect ratio will be wrong
k, damn you JJ and your 90x90 limit
why can't we have 120x120?
We shall remember them.
Unread 30 Sep 2005, 00:36   #7
1-X
overtired

actually it doesn't look terrible stretched
Unread 30 Sep 2005, 00:41   #8
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
looks a bit blurry though

PS <3
We shall remember them.
Unread 30 Sep 2005, 00:42   #9
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

you might want to consider 'insane prawn boy'

it scans better

Unread 30 Sep 2005, 00:46   #10
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
you might want to consider 'insane prawn boy'

it scans better

but his name's Insanity Prawn Boy
We shall remember them.
Unread 30 Sep 2005, 00:48   #11
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon Dave
but his name's Insanity Prawn Boy
clearly there is some aspect of popular culture of which i am unaware.

however.

the truth of my point stands.
Unread 30 Sep 2005, 01:04   #12
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
clearly there is some aspect of popular culture of which i am unaware.

however.

the truth of my point stands.
you are obviously not a fan of www.weebls-stuff.com
if you really wish to understand i suggest you watch the series called On The Moon (personally i find episode 2 hilarious, if only for Moon Hitler)

Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3

also, i was not disagreeing with you, i agree that technically, Insane Prawn Boy is correct but as has been previously stated, it is not what he is called *shrug*
We shall remember them.