User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 26 May 2004, 12:49   #1
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Films you have walked out on

Only one for me so far i believe

21 Grams.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2004, 12:50   #2
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Films you have walked out on

I haven't walked out on any.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2004, 12:50   #3
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Never walked out on a film due to it's quality.

I've had to leave early a couple of times, but never because I thought the film was dire.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2004, 12:52   #4
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i have never walked out on a film, came close with blair witch though, piece of shit that it was
Unread 26 May 2004, 12:55   #5
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Fantasia.

When I was like 4.
Unread 26 May 2004, 12:57   #6
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Never walked out on a film because i only ever pay to go and watch a film i am pretty damn sure i will like. I cant afford to be wasting 4 quid on a shit film.

Stopped watching LOTR part way through, what a pile of shit that was.
Unread 26 May 2004, 13:00   #7
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
Never walked out on a film because i only ever pay to go and watch a film i am pretty damn sure i will like. I cant afford to be wasting 4 quid on a shit film.
I almost never go to the cinema, so when I do sparks fly and good times are had by all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
Stopped watching LOTR part way through, what a pile of shit that was.
Unread 26 May 2004, 13:00   #8
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I walked out on 21 grams because i saw instantly why it won oscars, and didnt care. i had half a bar waiting for me at home so home i went. I realised id paid 3 pound for the ticket, and id pay another 3 pound to get out of that cinema an hour early. So i left.

Unread 26 May 2004, 13:00   #9
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I walked out on Thin Red Line when I was 15 or so...

Haven't seen it since. I'm sure it's good, but I just couldn't be bothered to sit through it at the cinema.
Unread 26 May 2004, 13:04   #10
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Just because you liked it doesnt mean everyone did.

I'm normally a big fan of action films and anything with fight scenes in, but LOTR is just too boring between any of the good bits. Its like an hour into the 2nd one before anything happens.
Unread 26 May 2004, 13:07   #11
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

Never, if I have paid money to see it I will normally suffer through it in the hope that something improves.
Unread 26 May 2004, 13:08   #12
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
Just because you liked it doesnt mean everyone did.
What?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
I'm normally a big fan of action films and anything with fight scenes in, but LOTR is just too boring between any of the good bits. Its like an hour into the 2nd one before anything happens.
See, here's the problem. 'Lord of the Rings' wasn't really an action film per se, it was a film with action in.
Unread 26 May 2004, 13:09   #13
DukePaul
Retired VGN

DukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really nice

Only movie I've been really tempted to walk out on was Kiss of the Dragon. It was absolutely CRAP.

Strange, on Dogma, everyone else in the cinema left (we started out as 6, ended up with just me and my mate left).
DukePaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2004, 13:10   #14
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quad
It was absolutely CRAP.
I thought it was Jet Li's best film, personally.
Unread 26 May 2004, 13:12   #15
JC
lolly roffle

Quote:
What?
You seemed confused at my 'LOTR is shit' comment, so i assumed you like it. If not then there isnt really any point in this argument unless we are just arguiing for the sake of increasing our post counts.
Quote:
See, here's the problem. 'Lord of the Rings' wasn't really an action film per se, it was a film with action in.
Whatever you want to call it, doesnt really change my opinion. I dont base my opinion on whether a film goes into the category of action, or comedy or horror or whatever, i base it on whether i liked it or not. I've got a pretty broad taste but generally if it has fight scenes and/or explosions in it i will at least think its ok. LOTR is the exception that proves the rule .
Unread 26 May 2004, 13:12   #16
DukePaul
Retired VGN

DukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really nice

Well, yes... all Jet Li movies are crap ;-)

On a more serious note, ever seen Hero? Now that is a fine piece of art!
Unread 26 May 2004, 13:12   #17
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quad
Strange, on Dogma, everyone else in the cinema left (we started out as 6, ended up with just me and my mate left).
Hmmm, I didn't think Dogma was that bad.
Unread 26 May 2004, 13:14   #18
DukePaul
Retired VGN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Hmmm, I didn't think Dogma was that bad.
I think Dogma was fan-****ing-tastic. The first couple (old, like 40?) walked under the intro, when they warn people not to take the movie serious, as it is as silly as some animal I can't recall the name of. The others left about 15 minutes in. Still, I don't mind, then I could laugh as loud as I liked
Unread 26 May 2004, 13:15   #19
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
You seemed confused at my 'LOTR is shit' comment
Have you read the book?
Unread 26 May 2004, 13:17   #20
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
I dont base my opinion on whether a film goes into the category of action, or comedy or horror or whatever, i base it on whether i liked it or not.
That's true to an extent, however you are affected by your expectations.

This is all pretty irrelevent, really.
Unread 26 May 2004, 13:24   #21
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

U571, Windtalkers, and a few others, there's always something better on just across the hall anyway
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2004, 13:28   #22
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

never walked out on any movie.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2004, 13:31   #23
JC
lolly roffle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Have you read the book?
Yes.

Quote:
That's true to an extent, however you are affected by your expectations.
I expected it to at least keep me entertained but it didnt.

Quote:
This is all pretty irrelevent, really.
Most discussions on here are .
Unread 26 May 2004, 13:36   #24
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
I expected it to at least keep me entertained but it didnt..
I'm suprised you pick out The Two Towers as the one in which nothing happens, because Fellowship starts exceptionally slowly.
Unread 26 May 2004, 13:38   #25
JC
lolly roffle

Quote:
I'm suprised you pick out The Two Towers as the one in which nothing happens, because Fellowship starts exceptionally slowly.
Its the one i saw last, i havent bothered trying to watch the 3rd.
Unread 26 May 2004, 13:41   #26
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
Yes. [read the book]
I'm surprised then. I can understand someone who hasn't read the book finding it boring, but it's relatively faithful to the book in terms of the amount of action. Did you not like the book?
Unread 26 May 2004, 13:43   #27
JC
lolly roffle

I thought the book was pretty over-rated, so probably not surprising i dont like the films.

P.S. Sorry Deffeh for taking your thread off topic into my rant about LOTR . Next on my list of films to rant about if Groundhog Day .
Unread 26 May 2004, 13:45   #28
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

If you thought Lord of the Rings was slow moving, try reading the Silmarillion.
Unread 26 May 2004, 13:45   #29
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Lost in Translation is the only film I've ever walked out on.
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2004, 13:46   #30
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Not many films I've watched in the cinema have given me a decent return on the time invested, but I dont think I've ever walked out on one.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2004, 13:49   #31
Luckeh!!!!
-=Murderous Plush Toy=-

Luckeh!!!! will become famous soon enoughLuckeh!!!! will become famous soon enough

Matchstick men.

I wanted my money back and they said no.

so I went back in again.

that was torture.
Luckeh!!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2004, 13:49   #32
JC
lolly roffle

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyChecker
Lost in Translation is the only film I've ever walked out on.
Good call. Another one of the highly rated films i like ranting about .
Unread 26 May 2004, 13:50   #33
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
Good call. Another one of the highly rated films i like ranting about .
It depends what you mean by highly rated.

If you mean 'almost everyone hates it' (possibly because it's not what they expect from a film), then it's highly rated.
Unread 26 May 2004, 13:54   #34
JC
lolly roffle

Quote:
It depends what you mean by highly rated.
Critics like it, awards are given to it, friends like it, people on here like it etc.

Lost in translation won an Oscar or 2 i think? Certain people on here ranted on about how good it was supposed to be and all the reviews i saw seemed to rate it pretty highly.

I'm starting to sound like Deffeh hating everything i watch .

Last edited by JC; 26 May 2004 at 14:00.
JC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2004, 13:56   #35
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Groundhog Day was brilliant. Matchstick Men wasnt that bad i felt (though i was getting drunk at the time). Never seen Lost in Translation. Hell i dont care what you do to my threads to be honest, im just glad people are posting. 60 posts from two deffeh threads on a wednesday morning isnt too shabby

Unread 26 May 2004, 13:57   #36
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
Lost in translation would an Oscar or 2 i think?
Original screenplay.

And the only people I can remember who like the film on here are myself and T&F
Unread 26 May 2004, 13:57   #37
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

Quote:
I thought it was Jet Li's best film, personally.
Jet Li's best film is about to come out in the western world (been out in asia for a bit) Heroes it's called I believe and the trailers have looked kick ass.

He's dropped the whole street thing.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2004, 14:02   #38
JC
lolly roffle

Quote:
You 2 are my role models, i go and watch/read/do anything you say is good . Sometimes you are wrong though .
Unread 26 May 2004, 14:05   #39
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

A.I.
Well I never actually managed to walk out,was getting up to leave and got dragged back to my seat so as not to 'embarrse' the people I was with.

Stupid,boring,tedious,over-long,TEDIOUS,shit,hideous,self-gratifiying,celluloid-masturbating,uninspired,unintellegent bullshit of a film.
Unread 26 May 2004, 14:20   #40
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
I thought the book was pretty over-rated, so probably not surprising i dont like the films.
Yeah, indeed.

You're wrong about Groundhog Day btw.
Unread 26 May 2004, 14:47   #41
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

ive never walked out on one

though i really WANTED to walk out of last samurai, but i was with people who wanted to stay and was far from home
Unread 26 May 2004, 14:56   #42
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i love groundhog day
Unread 26 May 2004, 14:59   #43
DukePaul
Retired VGN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evergreen
Jet Li's best film is about to come out in the western world (been out in asia for a bit) Heroes it's called I believe and the trailers have looked kick ass.
Hero has been out for quite a while here in Norway atleast. And it's hero, not heroes. They were unsure if they should call it hero or heroes in the west, as chinese does not separate words in plural and singular, they do it by adding a word afterwards or something.

Anyway, great movie. Only 2 of the guys in it were actually material artists, the rest were actual actors and that helped alot I think.
Unread 26 May 2004, 15:03   #44
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Original screenplay.

and me
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2004, 15:09   #45
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyr0 MK III
and me
and me

P.S Baa
Unread 26 May 2004, 15:20   #46
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I like Lost in Translation. I like A.I. I like Groundhog Day. I like LOTR. I like Matchstick Men.

Unread 26 May 2004, 15:23   #47
pyirt
nomen est omen

pyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond repute

Only one film, and that was when I was about 17 or 18. Can`t remember it`s name though; was a few years ago. Have rented out a few dud home videos in my time though :/

Me=Hans_Blix
Views expressed are those of the author and not of any company or organisation I am associated with. Electronic communication can be forged and the integrity of this message is not guaranteed.
pyirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2004, 15:30   #48
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncubusGod
A.I.
Well I never actually managed to walk out,was getting up to leave and got dragged back to my seat so as not to 'embarrse' the people I was with.

Stupid,boring,tedious,over-long,TEDIOUS,shit,hideous,self-gratifiying,celluloid-masturbating,uninspired,unintellegent bullshit of a film.
A.I was a fantastic peice of Sci-Fi as long as you ignore the third part which was not need and ruined a good movie. Admittedly I can understand people walking out as i've yet to watch that final part of the film in subsequent viewing as it is just so bad but apart from that it was really good.

As for people comments on Lost In Translation. Movies like that get critical acclaim because they are good charachter driven peices of drama, that is well shot, well acted ect and they deserve that praise. Problem is they get that praise everyone expects it to be great where instead its a slowish charachter driven peice which most people simply dont want when going to the cinema they want the dumb peice of drama that takes no thinking of hence why it then leaves people feeling dissapointed. Its the problem alot of movies end up having
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2004, 16:08   #49
OneColourRed

OneColourRed is a jewel in the roughOneColourRed is a jewel in the roughOneColourRed is a jewel in the roughOneColourRed is a jewel in the rough

From Hell was the only one i've ever left before the end. Strange considerign i really like Depp. Most of my mates thought it was ok but my gf and i left about 10mins before the end to go do something more interesting.
OneColourRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2004, 16:46   #50
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

From Hell was terrible, though. Which is a pity, because the Moore stuff it was based on was good.