User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 3 Mar 2004, 22:06   #1
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
ITT i make kura cry

http://lucasarts.com/press/releases/85.html
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2004, 22:13   #2
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: ITT i make kura cry

lol
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2004, 22:40   #3
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

****ing ****ers
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2004, 22:47   #4
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point

Son of a bitch, those ****ing mother ****ing, **** eating *****s can lick my ******** !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111111111111111 111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2004, 22:49   #5
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Looking through the press releases on that site is certainly indicitive of what LucasArts 'do' nowadays.

Commentary on Star Wars game sales!

There's a new Star Wars game announced!

(Then, a month later) There's ANOTHER new Star Wars game announced!

And then, today... 'Yeah, we're cutting Sam and Max'
Unread 3 Mar 2004, 22:50   #6
Intrepid00

Please mod, change thread title to, "ITT I piss off the Internet"
Unread 3 Mar 2004, 22:51   #7
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

They should turn it into an game where you actually see things through Sam's eyes (like, the screen is what he would actually see if he were there) and he has a gun and you have to go around shooting criminals, or maybe even make a game where you have a base and you have to collect resources so that you can build buildings that produce lots of sam and max's so you can send them at your enemies buildings until they die, I dont think that's been done on the PC before.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2004, 22:53   #8
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intrepid00
Please mod, change thread title to, "ITT I piss off the Internet"
Seconded.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2004, 22:56   #9
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

If people didnt continually lower game sales by pirating software, there would probably be more incentive for them to take a risk on a project like this that has a good chance of failing.
Unread 3 Mar 2004, 22:58   #10
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
If people didnt continually lower game sales by pirating software, there would probably be more incentive for them to take a risk on a project like this that has a good chance of failing.
In what sense does it have a 'good chance of failing'? Monkey Island 4 sold reasonably well, until everyone found out it was rubbish.

Hey lucasarts! Why not try producing a good game!
Unread 3 Mar 2004, 22:58   #11
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

ITT I'm the only one who doesn't give a damn about Sam & Max.
Unread 3 Mar 2004, 23:00   #12
Nodrog

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
In what sense does it have a 'good chance of failing'? Monkey Island 4 sold reasonably well, until everyone found out it was rubbish.

Hey lucasarts! Why not try producing a good game!
People had actually heard of Monkey Island, noone has heard of Sam and Max other than the hardcore computer nerds who are the ones most likely to pirate software in the first place.
Unread 3 Mar 2004, 23:00   #13
Intrepid00

Quote:
This is coming from the guy that use to brag how he warezed.
Unread 3 Mar 2004, 23:01   #14
Nodrog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intrepid00
This is coming from the guy that use to brag how he warezed.
what
Unread 3 Mar 2004, 23:05   #15
Intrepid00

Shh, I am spreading Internet rumor in hopes the publicity will get Sam and Max started again.
Unread 3 Mar 2004, 23:10   #16
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
People had actually heard of Monkey Island, noone has heard of Sam and Max other than the hardcore computer nerds who are the ones most likely to pirate software in the first place.
sam and max is a classic dude

next i spose you'll say no one's heard of Dizzy* before

*Prince of the Yolkfolk
Unread 3 Mar 2004, 23:12   #17
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

more like fantastic adventures of, am I rite?
Unread 3 Mar 2004, 23:13   #18
Ragnarak

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
more like fantastic adventures of, am I rite?
no
Unread 3 Mar 2004, 23:13   #19
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnarak
no
That was the NES incarnation, at least.
Unread 3 Mar 2004, 23:16   #20
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

Quote:
sam and max is a classic dude

next i spose you'll say no one's heard of Dizzy* before

*Prince of the Yolkfolk
What nodlet is trying to say is that if it wasn't popular when he was old enough to play games then it's never going to be popular. I think you'll find tha vast majority of the people who are upset at this news are older than nod.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit

Unread 3 Mar 2004, 23:17   #21
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
So why'd they make the first game? Is "piracy" (stupid term) a new phenomenon?

Since this is a sequel the "not taking risk" argument seems odd. Obviously if sales were x10 higher then we'd in theory get x10 games, but I'm not sure if piracy reduces sales in the longer term that much.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2004, 23:18   #22
Ragnarak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evergreen
What nodlet is trying to say is that if it wasn't popular when he was old enough to play games then it's never going to be popular. I think you'll find tha vast majority of the people who are upset at this news are older than nod.

I really doubt it.

I'm Nod's age and I remember playing sam and max when i was younger and know a load of people who did too.
Unread 3 Mar 2004, 23:19   #23
Evergreen
the merciless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks

Since this is a sequel the "not taking risk" argument seems odd. Obviously if sales were x10 higher then we'd in theory get x10 games, but I'm not sure if piracy reduces sales in the longer term that much.
Don't entertain the uninformed troll. You've just pointed out several things in his statement that were massively flawed so he can troll this argument off-topic onto piracy or some such. DON'T!

Unread 3 Mar 2004, 23:19   #24
Evergreen
the merciless

Quote:
I really doubt it.

I'm Nod's age and I remember playing sam and max when i was younger and know a load of people who did too.
I don't think Nod was allowed computer games back then :P

Unread 3 Mar 2004, 23:30   #25
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I really doubt it.

Ditto.
But obviously because Nod hasn't played it, it isn't popular.
Unread 3 Mar 2004, 23:34   #26
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

Quote:
you wont believe it, but Sam & Max is classified as being (one of) the best adventures from Lucas Arts. i have never played, so i let you decide if it is true or not.

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2004, 23:39   #27
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Don't entertain the uninformed troll. You've just pointed out several things in his statement that were massively flawed so he can troll this argument off-topic onto piracy or some such. DON'T!
The only possible other discussion is "Lucasarts are a bunch of ****ing idiots who have gone from producing a wide range of quality titles to producing unimaginative Star Wars games".

Which won't spark much debate as everyone knows that. (and Mark's already said it).
Unread 3 Mar 2004, 23:43   #28
Nodrog

Quote:

Development costs were much lower, things were generally less risky, and a lot of companies (ie pretty much everybody other than Ocean) tended to at least attempt at originality once in a while rather than continually pumping out the same tired fomulaic rubbish.

Quote:
I played Sam and Max you halfwit (it sucked and was vastly inferior to Monkey Island).
Unread 3 Mar 2004, 23:43   #29
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute

Bastards!...

...bastards!

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2004, 23:51   #30
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Development costs were much lower, things were generally less risky, and a lot of companies (ie pretty much everybody other than Ocean) tended to at least attempt at originality once in a while rather than continually pumping out the same tired fomulaic rubbish.
So I fail to see why you originally singled out piracy to "blame" for the cancellation of development then. Unless you were merely trolling, of course.
Unread 3 Mar 2004, 23:54   #31
Nodrog

Well yeah obviously I was, but piracy is far more rampant now than it was back then.
Unread 3 Mar 2004, 23:55   #32
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Probably is yeah, but do you have any stats on that?
Unread 3 Mar 2004, 23:57   #33
Nodrog

yeah.

Piracy in 1992 as a % of sales: 13.4%

Piracy in 2003 as a % of sales: 87.1%
Unread 3 Mar 2004, 23:58   #34
Dante Hicks
Clerk

I kind of meant non-made up ones, but ok.
Unread 4 Mar 2004, 00:02   #35
Nodrog

http://www.iccwbo.org/ccs/news_archi...eport_2003.asp
Unread 4 Mar 2004, 00:07   #36
Dante Hicks
Clerk

That's why I don't like the term "piracy" being used to apply to harmless activities that individuals engage in in their own homes
Unread 4 Mar 2004, 00:31   #37
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
You know what else takes seamen's lives?

Spermicide, that's who.
Quote:
That's why I don't like the term "piracy" being used to apply to harmless activities that individuals engage in in their own homes
i say ARRRRR whenever i use kazaa. it's a bloodninja tribute.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2004, 00:46   #38
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: ITT i make kura cry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
ITT I'm the only one who doesn't give a damn about Sam & Max.
Nope. Although I don't give a damn about Kura, either. Let him sob and wail.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2004, 01:28   #39
Intrepid00

^^^ **** you

Unread 4 Mar 2004, 01:53   #40
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute

i'm surprised a petitiononline petition hasn't appeared yet.
Ho hum. Doubt it would do any good anyway leik

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2004, 01:58   #41
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The best idea would be for record/game companies to force people who buy the game to sign a contract in which they agree to being neutered should they engage in acts of copyright infringement.
Unread 4 Mar 2004, 08:31   #42
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

*sob*
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote