User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 29 Dec 2003, 23:10   #1
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society
The youth of today

... should all be lined up against the wall, and shot.

Everytime I go out, everywhere I go, I always see clusters of scum, dressed in tracksuits, wearing their faggot hoods, talking shit, kissing their teeth, and generally getting on my ****ing tits. And, this is going to sound racist, but its 2/3rds of the time, black kids.

What the **** is going on with the world? This is going to sound old but it wasnt like this in my day.
Unread 29 Dec 2003, 23:15   #2
Richie987
Mistress's fluffer

Richie987 can only hope to improve
Re: The youth of today

Townies and kevs..... :smith:
#1 Galaxy Winner
#1 ********** Galaxy winner
Top 15 ********** planet
Richie987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2003, 23:16   #3
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

It does sound racist because I live in an area where the massive majority of people are white and they behave much like you describe.

Though Slipneds are a worrying increase as well. I'll have to agree with you it wasn't like that in my day as well, then again in my day we still feared our parents.
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2003, 23:23   #4
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The youth of today disgust me, pikeys the lot of em
Unread 29 Dec 2003, 23:30   #5
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Breaking News: GD Offically the home of Grumpy Old Men
Unread 29 Dec 2003, 23:34   #6
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of

you ought to be ashamed of yourselves, using terms like "the youth of today"
Unread 29 Dec 2003, 23:35   #7
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm pretty sure I talked shit when I was a kid. I'm also pretty sure there were annoying kids who would randomly start on pedestrians, etc. In fact, some of my older relatives grew up in crapper parts of London after the war, and according to them there were irritating kids throwing their weight around then too.

However, as for race, it works like this : Sadly, the kids who behave probably most moronically are the lower class members of an area - or the people who dwell in majority lower class areas (dominant ideology model). This is not a universal phenemenon, but it's generally true. It's also fairly obvious why.

In areas like parts of London, a good proportion (if not the majority) of lower class (poorer, etc) people are black. Therefore, the majority of the annoying kids are going to black. Go to somewhere like Newcastle and the vast majority of annoying kids are going to be white.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2003, 23:39   #8
insane_in_da_membrane
Blowdried

insane_in_da_membrane is an unknown quantity at this point

My generation really pisses me off, as most of the buggers are as you described above. Which is why I tend not to go out much.
insane_in_da_membrane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2003, 23:42   #9
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

There are no black kids hanging about on corner in my city yet its FULL of fking scum and dangerous tracksuit clad morons.

Its not a race thing,its a usually a poverty thing yet there are dangerous gangs of upper class ppl's kids round here.

Maybe its just that most ppl tend to be wankers
Unread 29 Dec 2003, 23:42   #10
Hostile
The Milky Bar Kid

Hostile is an unknown quantity at this point

why has Dead_Meat not replied to this thread yet?
Hostile is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2003, 23:47   #11
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of

i think its because children between the ages of 8 and 16 are ****s, no matter what class or race they are, and this has been true for many years.
Unread 29 Dec 2003, 23:50   #12
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

One of my housemates had a good idea for a tv show called 'A day in the life of a pikey'
Then maybe we could understand what the hell these little shits do all day long.
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2003, 23:50   #13
insane_in_da_membrane
Blowdried

insane_in_da_membrane is an unknown quantity at this point

change that to between 6 and 17 and you have it about right.
insane_in_da_membrane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2003, 23:53   #14
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_dastardley_chihuahua
you ought to be ashamed of yourselves, using terms like "the youth of today"
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2003, 23:54   #15
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hostile
why has Dead_Meat not replied to this thread yet?
he's taking notes outside the Emsworth One Stop

or something.
Unread 30 Dec 2003, 00:07   #16
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

black kids? lol - most black kids I know around about the places I visit across london wear baseball american caps n have an ear ring with a giant fake diamond in, while it's the white kids that wear nike tn's caps and wear trackies etc.

the asians 'generally' tend to be more stylish - the older white people are more stylish too
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Dec 2003, 00:16   #17
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

heh, when i was in north london is was pretty much like that.
but then i came back to leicester and it was the same kind of people but white.

Some arseholes were shouting at me from across the street yesterday, i just carried on at quickened pace. Nothing bad happened in North London though.

Just too many of them on the chuffing buses when i was trying to get to work :S.

I blame shitty American media and townie clothing. If everyone wore cartthart, bench and diesel stuff we'd all be one happy family.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Dec 2003, 00:49   #18
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice

I blame the Role models
Unread 30 Dec 2003, 01:20   #19
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Buy a shotgun. I think we both know what comes next.
Unread 30 Dec 2003, 01:23   #20
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by insane_in_da_membrane
My generation really pisses me off, as most of the buggers are as you described above. Which is why I tend not to go out much.

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Dec 2003, 01:52   #21
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of

Clearly people, that is what near over fifty years of total freedom does to cattle as stupid as the average Joe.

It has been stated in recorded history for more than 2400 years that the first society to fall to absolutism/dictatorship is a democracy.

Anyway.
Unread 30 Dec 2003, 02:01   #22
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtrasyn
It has been stated in recorded history for more than 2400 years that the first society to fall to absolutism/dictatorship is a democracy.
As opposed to?

Republic is the best I can come up with.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Dec 2003, 02:05   #23
lokken
BlueTuba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weeks
heh, when i was in north london is was pretty much like that.
but then i came back to leicester and it was the same kind of people but white.

Some arseholes were shouting at me from across the street yesterday, i just carried on at quickened pace. Nothing bad happened in North London though.

Just too many of them on the chuffing buses when i was trying to get to work :S.

I blame shitty American media and townie clothing. If everyone wore cartthart, bench and diesel stuff we'd all be one happy family.
Leicester is full of them. They call them 'students'
Unread 30 Dec 2003, 02:10   #24
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
As opposed to?

Republic is the best I can come up with.
Irrelevant, but yes, perhaps, although at the time is was believed that aristocracy was the correct aswer.
Unread 30 Dec 2003, 02:11   #25
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmdr_Cyrax
I blame the Role models
good site.

at uni - a couple of my international friends, didn't quite understand what i was on about when describing pikeys.

this site should help them get in touch.

Zar
Zar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Dec 2003, 02:21   #26
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

For some reason, it's mostly non-students that bother me. Generally when going out in a city with a lot of students, the atmosphere is much more relaxed than where I live (pretty much the 16-year old breezer crowd).
Unread 30 Dec 2003, 02:48   #27
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtrasyn
Irrelevant, but yes, perhaps, although at the time is was believed that aristocracy was the correct aswer.
Isn't that a form of dictatorship?

(At least the form practiced in Europe, with Kings and the like)
Unread 30 Dec 2003, 03:01   #28
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: The youth of today

I generally don't like most people, and as, far as I can tell, they don't like me, so we're both happy.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Dec 2003, 03:49   #29
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
I generally don't like most people, and as, far as I can tell, they don't like me, so we're both happy.
Get rid of that fking avatar and ppl might not dislike you as much*

*(Not a guarentee)
Unread 30 Dec 2003, 03:58   #30
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncubusGod
Get rid of that fking avatar and ppl might not dislike you as much*
We shall fight this suggestion on the beaches, we shall fight it on the landing grounds, we shall fight it in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight it in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Unread 30 Dec 2003, 04:02   #31
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

[Dace Joke]

Who would be left for dace to shag if you shot em all?

[/dace joke]
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Dec 2003, 04:06   #32
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

Quote:
i think its because children between the ages of 8 and 16 are ****s, no matter what class or race they are, and this has been true for many years.
true.dat
I reject roughly 80% of the teens I met, as opposed to 50% of the children and 45% of the adults because they are shit.
Teens are the scum of the world and should be shot at birth
Unread 30 Dec 2003, 04:08   #33
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Maybe you just need a big hug?
Unread 30 Dec 2003, 04:12   #34
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weeks
Maybe you just need a big hug?
I'm up for it.
Unread 30 Dec 2003, 04:14   #35
Weeks
Banned

*HUG*

p.s. hating humanity isn't healthy. or so websites tell me. I'm going to start loving people. One by One.
Unread 30 Dec 2003, 04:15   #36
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

A British tar is a soaring soul,
As free as a mountain bird,
His energetic fist should be ready to resist
A dictatorial word.
His nose should pant and his lip should curl,
His cheeks should flame and his brow should furl,
His bosom should heave and his heart should glow,
And his fist be ever ready for a knock-down blow.

His eyes should flash with an inborn fire,
His brow with scorn be wrung;
He never should bow down to a domineering frown,
Or the tang of a tyrant tongue.
His foot should stamp, and his throat should growl,
His hair should twirl, and his face should scowl;
His eyes should flash, and his breast protrude,
And this should be his customary attitude, his attitude, his attitude, his attitude.
Unread 30 Dec 2003, 04:15   #37
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

Dont do it! While your hugging him he'll try to brainwash you and then move in,eat your food,turn you conservative and then kill you once your soul has been forever crushed!

I know what your upto Mr.Manson!
Unread 30 Dec 2003, 04:19   #38
Weeks
Banned

My genetic coding forbids be becoming a conservative.
Unread 30 Dec 2003, 04:24   #39
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

You say that now however age has a way of turning liberals to conservatives in such a gradual manner that its not noticable until its too late!

You'll be shouting at asylum seekers and those pakies down the shop before you know it!

Unread 30 Dec 2003, 04:24   #40
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
A British tar is a soaring soul,
As free as a mountain bird,
His energetic fist should be ready to resist
A dictatorial word.
His nose should pant and his lip should curl,
His cheeks should flame and his brow should furl,
His bosom should heave and his heart should glow,
And his fist be ever ready for a knock-down blow.

His eyes should flash with an inborn fire,
His brow with scorn be wrung;
He never should bow down to a domineering frown,
Or the tang of a tyrant tongue.
His foot should stamp, and his throat should growl,
His hair should twirl, and his face should scowl;
His eyes should flash, and his breast protrude,
And this should be his customary attitude, his attitude, his attitude, his attitude.
Star trek Insurrection was shite.
Unread 30 Dec 2003, 04:27   #41
Weeks
Banned

Neer i'm staying centre-left forever
Unread 30 Dec 2003, 04:27   #42
Marilyn Manson
Gone

I only want your asses and your votes, as Charles V said to the imperial electors.
Unread 30 Dec 2003, 04:35   #43
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmdr_Cyrax
Star trek Insurrection was shite.
What?
Unread 30 Dec 2003, 04:45   #44
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

That song, was featured in Star Trek Insurrection.
Unread 30 Dec 2003, 10:22   #45
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I reject this. The majority may be unpleasant to some degree, but there's some difference between "People who it's difficult to have a reasonable conversation with" and "People who randomly decide to assault other people because they looked at them funny".
Unread 30 Dec 2003, 13:29   #46
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Almost all the teens i meet are dudes. You guys just meet the wrong guys, guys. I think you hang around bad areas
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Dec 2003, 13:30   #47
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Snurx, as is generally the case, is right.