User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 12 Aug 2004, 15:42   #1
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place
singers who's voice makes you want to poke their eyes out with a fork

1) that big haired woman in M People
2) joss stone
3) gabrielle

you?
Unread 12 Aug 2004, 15:47   #2
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: singers who's voice makes you want to poke their eyes out with a fork

Guy from "The Strokes".

I ****ing hate that band and their ****ing bland shit music and flat singing.

When i am King they shall die.
Unread 12 Aug 2004, 15:48   #3
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

Superpig #1 is infamous around these parts

anastacia and westlife. Not forgetting that twat from the streets.
This is a man in a wheelchair - &

and that was my sig.
Superpig #1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2004, 15:50   #4
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

The Darkness.
Unread 12 Aug 2004, 15:52   #5
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
The Darkness.

good point
Unread 12 Aug 2004, 15:54   #6
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

Amy Winehouse (and that fat bird off of Big Brother if she counts).
Unread 12 Aug 2004, 15:54   #7
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

not forgetting will young of course

and that was my sig.
Unread 12 Aug 2004, 15:55   #8
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

That woman from The Distillers.
Unread 12 Aug 2004, 15:56   #9
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

Oh, and Kelly Osbourne.
Unread 12 Aug 2004, 15:57   #10
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

I try not to listen to singers who irritates me to the point that I want to poke their eyes with forks.

Anastacia & Celine Dion
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2004, 15:59   #11
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

Michelle McmANUS (the fat one that won pop idol)

and that was my sig.
Unread 12 Aug 2004, 15:59   #12
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by midge5

i like her
Unread 12 Aug 2004, 17:03   #13
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

1) Eamon
2) Blue
3) Mario Winans

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2004, 17:21   #14
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Any RnB singer

Almost any female singer.

The Darkness, the Strokes, Axel Rose, all heavy/death metal bands singers.

Space.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2004, 17:43   #15
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

Mick Hucknall
Justin Timberlake
Celine Dion
That weird looking guy who sings with the woman with the mental lipstick er.. Sean Paul????

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2004, 17:56   #16
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

Think the Anastacia hate is a bit unfair :/

I'm really feeling her Sick & Tired song atm.
Unread 12 Aug 2004, 18:15   #17
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future

most british "rock" (slow/indie) singers - because they all sound like a bunch of depressed dicks and most of them cant sing

oh and ALL BRITISH garage, r&b and rap singers
Zar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2004, 18:22   #18
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

Anyone 'singing' in a band beginning with 'The'.
Unread 12 Aug 2004, 19:10   #19
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

that coldplay guy
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2004, 19:13   #20
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by madi
1) that big haired woman in M People
2) joss stone
3) gabrielle

you?
Her name is Heather Small. And shes ****ing ace. As are both the others youve mentioned.

Joss Stone is absoloutely godlike in her style, and if you can find a 16yr old capable of that anywhere else in the world, good ****ing luck to you.

1. Britney Spears
2. Mario "Whine"ans
3. Pretty much every wannabe gangsta rapper in existence.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2004, 19:22   #21
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: singers whose voices make you want to gouge out their eyes with a fork

tina turner was always my stock answer, but thankfully she is rarely heard nowadays

beenie man and a thousand like him should have their faces burned off
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2004, 19:28   #22
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Anastacia rocks. Period.

I have no particular people I dislike that bad - if I don't like it, I don't listen to them. Although anyone who participated in some sort of American Idol, Superstar, Popband, whatever kind of event should be gagged and shot.
Unread 12 Aug 2004, 20:28   #23
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by midge5
Brody rocks.

No singer annoys me that much but pretty much all r'n'b, hip-hop, garage, etc "singing" is shit.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2004, 21:08   #24
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point

Heather Small must die.
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2004, 21:11   #25
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

ooh I dont know.
all pretty faced bints who only sing and show bodies in music videos ?
Unread 13 Aug 2004, 02:53   #26
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

ALL RAPPERS. A bunch of no hopers in my opinion.

and that was my sig.
Unread 13 Aug 2004, 03:06   #27
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Brody rocks.

No singer annoys me that much but pretty much all r'n'b, hip-hop, garage, etc "singing" is shit.
It's weird, I actually like a lot of their songs but her voice still just bugs me.
Unread 13 Aug 2004, 03:35   #28
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superpig #1

hip hopers

Am i rite?!

I'M RITE!
Unread 13 Aug 2004, 06:38   #29
Danae
loved

Danae has a spectacular aura aboutDanae has a spectacular aura aboutDanae has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
Guy from "The Strokes".
I think he's great.
Danae is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2004, 07:26   #30
LISELOTTE
sucking young blood

LISELOTTE is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Guy from "The Strokes".

I ****ing hate that band and their ****ing bland shit music and flat singing.

When i am King they shall die.
totaly agree.. most hyped up crap ive heard in my lifetime with the most borring singer ever being offspringed into this world

i must add everyone that sings with their nose. Smashin pumpkins, its horrible how he sometimes just raped the music, wich is perfectly fine and moody, with this annoying voice.
Unread 13 Aug 2004, 11:55   #31
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

Quote:
hip hopers

Am i rite?!

I'M RITE!
Yes your right

and that was my sig.
Unread 13 Aug 2004, 11:58   #32
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superpig #1
Yes your right
But your spelling's not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superpig#1
Yes, you're right
Helpfully repaired for you.

[/pedantic boredom]
Unread 13 Aug 2004, 12:00   #33
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

another vote for 'brody is good, rappers [[and people in that godawful hip-hop/pop crossover supposedly, pile of wank, marketing-induced tosser-inhabited disgrace to the word 'genre', which is quite a stretch seeing as the word genre is a type of classification rather than an actual classification, and this sentence has long since derailed and crashed into a crowded market, killing hundreds, but anyway I'm talking about dickfaces such as Eamon]] are not'.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2004, 12:05   #34
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Any singer who sings a revenge song, i.e 'Frankee' and whoever it was who replied to The Streets' Fit But You Know It.

Die.
Unread 13 Aug 2004, 13:38   #35
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold

Ian Brodie
Unread 13 Aug 2004, 14:17   #36
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

1. "Jim"
2. "Boris"
3. Justin Timberlake

the first 2 you don't know, but it won't get any worse then them, trust me on that. (dutch idols ''winners').
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2004, 15:03   #37
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonentity
But your spelling's not.

Helpfully repaired for you.

[/pedantic boredom]
Why thankyou very much

and that was my sig.
Unread 13 Aug 2004, 18:20   #38
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

The Libertines guy. Oh yes. Trust me - that's meant to be singing,
Unread 13 Aug 2004, 19:45   #39
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogster
The Libertines guy. Oh yes. Trust me - that's meant to be singing,
The Former Libertines guy, or the Current Libertines guy?
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2004, 21:35   #40
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

Or the future Libertines guy?

and that was my sig.
Unread 13 Aug 2004, 21:43   #41
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

Kelis
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2004, 21:51   #42
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts

BJORK fs and that Mick Jagger fag
Unread 14 Aug 2004, 01:26   #43
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

Gareth Gates

and that was my sig.
Unread 14 Aug 2004, 01:30   #44
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilly_D
BJORK

what? back off from my cute little elven Islandic nympho !
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2004, 02:14   #45
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
what? back off from my cute little elven Islandic nympho !
face it, she sucks...imo ofc
Unread 14 Aug 2004, 02:36   #46
Nadval
m00

Nadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant future

Britney spears
Eminem (although that might just be what he's saying
Cheeky girls
all garage 'music'
most pop/dance music
Nadval is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2004, 02:58   #47
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Guy from "The Strokes".
while i agree that it is a bit hard to actually make out any of the lyrics, i actually quite like the strokes' music

Quote:
anastacia and westlife. Not forgetting that twat from the streets.
agreed, although i find "Dry your eyes mate" tolarable

Quote:
1) Eamon
2) Blue
3) Mario Winans
agreed

Quote:
Justin Timberlake
Celine Dion
Sean Paul
no arguments here

Quote:
that coldplay guy
hey, i like him

Quote:
pretty much all r'n'b, hip-hop, garage, etc "singing" is shit.
it can't even count as music, let alone singing

Quote:
yep

Quote:
The Libertines guy.
i've only heard "Don't look back into the sun" and "You can't stand me now" and i liked them both

Quote:
Kelis
yup

and to add another one that springs to mind: (i'll add when i can think of her name. she's black, fat, and raps)
We shall remember them.

Last edited by Demon Dave; 14 Aug 2004 at 03:06.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2004, 04:19   #48
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

Late night crew here!!

and that was my sig.
Unread 14 Aug 2004, 04:49   #49
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute

Any RnB singer.
Any rapper (not really singing, but annoying all the same).
Any boy band (not really singing, but rather infuriating).
Any girl band (equally infuriating).
Macy Gray's "50 year old chain smoker" voice gets on my nerves sometimes, but there are one or two songs where it's quite effective.
There was one Kylie song (i think it was her) where they'd vocodered her voice to **** and it was the sort of voice you could cut glass with. Whoever did that wants shooting, in the face (with bullets). The same goes for that Anastacia woman or whatever she's called.
And anyone else i've forgotten who seriously needs their vocal cords removing with a rusty cheesewire.

Oh yes, and Sean "Hey look, I can use presets on an E-mu XL1 and get heaps of cash for it" Paul needs to be skewered up the arse with a red hot poker. Cold end first, so he can't take it out. That'll teach the bastard.

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw

Last edited by Mushroom; 14 Aug 2004 at 04:56.
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2004, 10:37   #50
paolo
Kwaak

paolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon Dave
and to add another one that springs to mind: (i'll add when i can think of her name. she's black, fat, and raps)
missy elliot
paolo is offline   Reply With Quote