User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 12 May 2004, 01:21   #1
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Most random picture

Look on your computer, and find the most random picture you have saved there.

Upload it, and give us the URL. I hope lots of amusing images will ensue.

NB: The image doesn't have to be a "funny" one. The randomness of it should be comedy enough.

These forums need an "attachment" function.
Unread 12 May 2004, 01:38   #2
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Most random picture

This, probably.
It's my last return in a game of photoshop tennis i had with someone a while back.
They admitted defeat after that one

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2004, 01:40   #3
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

a suggestion for ppl without somewhere to upload...

http://photobucket.com/ - online photo storage, supports direct linking. It tells you the URL of your pic too so any idiot should be able to use it.
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2004, 01:50   #4
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

this was the only piccy in my documents
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2004, 02:15   #5
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

This is probably the weirdest one I have.(not me)

Last edited by midge5; 12 May 2004 at 02:22.
midge5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2004, 02:32   #6
Deathjam|wee
Weeeeee

Deathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura about

blah

One load of gollums is enough for anyone.Ta
DM.
Deathjam|wee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2004, 03:45   #7
Crackmonkey
monkey on crack

Crackmonkey is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm not sure what it is either
Unread 12 May 2004, 08:34   #8
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Everyone loves garfield
Unread 12 May 2004, 08:45   #9
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

MABOB!

Oh, and the all time classic.

Admittedly that one's a highly specific picture, but mwaglaven.

Last edited by MrL_JaKiri; 12 May 2004 at 09:03.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2004, 20:56   #10
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

OMG OMG... I HAVE A PICTURE OF FUDGE

And that was in the top-level folder of "my documents"... then I still have "my pictures" and sub folders of that called "bla" and "stuff"... you get the picture.
Unread 12 May 2004, 21:20   #11
nickhall
Naked & Profane

nickhall is an unknown quantity at this point

mine is either http://fire.prohosting.com/~nickhall/LMFAO-Freeserve.gif or http://fire.prohosting.com/~nickhall/Boat.gif ok sorry your going to have to c + p as it doesnt work anyother way altho i am assured from another source that the links are good - this is my last try at showing these.

Last edited by nickhall; 12 May 2004 at 21:59.
nickhall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2004, 21:25   #12
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickhall
mine is either This or This
403 errors...
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2004, 21:44   #13
nickhall
Naked & Profane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
403 errors...
Crappy hosting try now.
Unread 12 May 2004, 21:45   #14
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Still the same!
Unread 12 May 2004, 21:48   #15
nickhall
Naked & Profane

Quote:
Still the same!
try now plz.
Unread 12 May 2004, 21:50   #16
Stew
Made of Twigs

Still the same.
It looks ok to you because its in your cache.
Unread 12 May 2004, 22:03   #17
nickhall
Naked & Profane

Quote:
Still the same.
It looks ok to you because its in your cache.
can you try c + p the links from my post above plz wanna see if it is my hosting being really shite.
Unread 12 May 2004, 22:04   #18
Stew
Made of Twigs

http://fire.prohosting.com/~nickhall...-Freeserve.gif & http://fire.prohosting.com/~nickhall/Boat.gif

clear all ur temp files before goin directly to them

Unless its to do with ip!
Unread 12 May 2004, 22:06   #19
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

Which RN ship is that sinking? I can only read "HMS Br"
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2004, 22:08   #20
nickhall
Naked & Profane

right im hoping This And This should work now

/me hopes
Unread 12 May 2004, 22:09   #21
nickhall
Naked & Profane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proteus
Which RN ship is that sinking? I can only read "HMS Br"
im assuming this meen at least one set of links is working its then name of the school that the person who drew it works - yes works - at
Unread 12 May 2004, 22:11   #22
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
right im hoping This And This should work now

/me hopes
They dont
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2004, 22:13   #23
nickhall
Naked & Profane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
They dont
ok my hosting sucks and i give up, try removing the ~ in front of nickhall in the link (or add it if its not there - that seems to be the problem, that works when i do it - and yes i cleared everything)
Unread 12 May 2004, 22:18   #24
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
ok my hosting sucks and i give up, try removing the ~ in front of nickhall in the link (or add it if its not there - that seems to be the problem, that works when i do it - and yes i cleared everything)
That worked.
Unread 12 May 2004, 22:23   #25
nickhall
Naked & Profane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apothos
That worked.
Thought it may do, altho it seems compleatly random if its needed or not.
Unread 12 May 2004, 23:04   #26
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road

thats the only picture in my download folder

it's a picture of my university