User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 11 May 2004, 22:54   #1
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Tomorrow...

I might be going for a photo shoot with a bunch of other 15-19 year olds. It's about your body and all that crap.

However I'm not gonna go to it because of that reason. I'm going there for the chicks. YES, there are girls coming. Some of them whom I know vaguely. Old friends. We'll see how fit they've gone.

:gollum:
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2004, 22:58   #2
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Tomorrow...

do you all take your clothes off?
Unread 11 May 2004, 22:59   #3
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of

heh, i was going to ask that too
Unread 11 May 2004, 23:00   #4
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Word has it, yeah.
Unread 11 May 2004, 23:03   #5
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

go man go! an orgy is on the cards.
Unread 11 May 2004, 23:07   #6
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Are you fat blastoderm?
Unread 11 May 2004, 23:08   #7
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Nobody tell Dace

EFB!!! Too late!
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2004, 23:10   #8
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Yeah where and what time?

I might be able to make it.

Save me a seat anyway.
Unread 11 May 2004, 23:22   #9
Blastoderm
________

Why do you ask such a silly question : "Are you fat?"

I'm not fat! I love my slightly built body. It's what my football manager asked me and the rest of the squad to do... look as built as the Cameroon national team.

But Dace, I think it's in London. I'll be getting the address tomorrow morning and the shoot is in the afternoon. But as the rest of gd say, I'm not supposed to give you too much details.
Unread 11 May 2004, 23:24   #10
Dace
so f*cking zen

Take the convo to PM Blastoderm plsktnx.
Unread 11 May 2004, 23:24   #11
Qdeathstar
edited for readability

Qdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these parts

looks like someone is trying to start up a lolita site :-/.

Are you sh*tting me? You mean my negrep is SOO LOW my opinion is worthless?
Qdeathstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2004, 23:38   #12
Dace
so f*cking zen

Who is trying to start up a lolita site?

Page link plsta.

Thanks.
Unread 11 May 2004, 23:40   #13
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Tomorrow...

Why have I not been informed that there were people taking their clothes off?

Also, if they're 15, won't you all be done for being paedos and have your houses burned down by News of The World people?

I think people on this board are going more and more towards kiddie-fancying.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2004, 23:42   #14
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

weve always been ahead of the times, fashion is moving more and more towards popular paedophilia.
Unread 11 May 2004, 23:45   #15
Dace
so f*cking zen

Ride the crest of that wave!
Unread 11 May 2004, 23:46   #16
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I think it's a result of the progressive decay of any sort of restraint and personal responsiblity. People will shag anything these days.

It won't be long until people start wanting to have sex with people like Gordon and things like that.
Unread 11 May 2004, 23:48   #17
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
I think it's a result of the progressive decay of any sort of restraint and personal responsiblity.

Sure it is.
Unread 11 May 2004, 23:49   #18
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I think it's a result of the progressive decay of any sort of restraint and personal responsiblity.
Thank god for the enlightenment.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2004, 23:52   #19
Marilyn Manson
Gone

I think JBOY is indirectly responsible.
Unread 11 May 2004, 23:53   #20
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
Why have I not been informed that there were people taking their clothes off?

Also, if they're 15, won't you all be done for being paedos and have your houses burned down by News of The World people?
Well the way I see it, I think they'll be partially naked. Plus if you want organisations to be done for being paedos, then look no further than naturist/nudist sites/resorts. Under-age kids in the nude ahoy for some people... :eek:
Unread 11 May 2004, 23:55   #21
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Paedophiles wouldn't be interested in fifteen year olds. They are only "underage" because we have silly laws.
Unread 11 May 2004, 23:57   #22
Blastoderm
________

Why do I feel that I agree with Dante?
Unread 11 May 2004, 23:58   #23
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm
Well the way I see it, I think they'll be partially naked.
What?! So what exactly are they going to be doing? Is it 'tits out'?

Quote:
Plus if you want organisations to be done for being paedos, then look no further than naturist/nudist sites/resorts. Under-age kids in the nude ahoy for some people... :eek:
Yeah, but they've been doing that for decades so it's semi-respectable and they're all ugly people and they don't have sex. So they don't count. Besides, everybody is too scared to arrest them. Oh, and they don't have underage orgies somewhere in central London. Clearly, anything in central London is going to be deviant by definition.
Unread 11 May 2004, 23:59   #24
Dante Hicks
Clerk

I generally represent the sane opinion in this community.
Unread 12 May 2004, 00:11   #25
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
What?! So what exactly are they going to be doing? Is it 'tits out'?
God knows. Maybe Bikinis. Maybe tits out. Maybe frontal nudity. Maybe baby.

Quote:
Yeah, but they've been doing that for decades so it's semi-respectable and they're all ugly people and they don't have sex. So they don't count. Besides, everybody is too scared to arrest them. Oh, and they don't have underage orgies somewhere in central London. Clearly, anything in central London is going to be deviant by definition.
Well there are a lot of male to female ratio going to nudist resorts/beaches. It pretty much says something there. How do you know? I heard that there was a wanking club for 15-whatever-age somewhere in central London. I saw it in some Yahoo group. Can't find it no more now.
Unread 12 May 2004, 00:14   #26
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Question Re: Tomorrow...

So you're saying that nudists are paedophiles just masquerading as harmless fat people?
Unread 12 May 2004, 00:16   #27
Blastoderm
________

Possibly... :-/
Unread 12 May 2004, 00:30   #28
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The Romans used to partake openly in pedophilia and homosexuality.

Maybe we're going down their road.
Unread 12 May 2004, 00:50   #29
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

id be very put out if we were, i havent even had ONE orgy in my life
Unread 12 May 2004, 01:12   #30
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Maybe we're going down their road.
Nah, it's nowhere near as straight

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2004, 01:14   #31
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

shouldn't we be planting the seeds of paranoia in Blastoderm re. unwanted, uncontrollable, inappropriate and embarrassing stiffies?
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2004, 01:21   #32
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
shouldn't we be planting the seeds of paranoia in Blastoderm re. unwanted, uncontrollable, inappropriate and embarrassing stiffies?
Nah, we should be quietly willing it to happen and hope he posts a thread tomorrow saying "omg you'll never guess what happened!!!oneone"...

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2004, 00:16   #33
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

bumping to point out that the "Tomorrow..." of the thread title was actually Wednesday, and the lack of a salacious update.

actually Blastoderm hasn't posted anything since..... so he could now be dead, in jail, a victim of the slave trade, a gimp etc.
Unread 14 May 2004, 00:49   #34
Blastoderm
________

I'M BACK!

There was naked chicks.

It turned out you had to be 18-20 for the photoshoot. Also it was more about naturism. A bit like that artist Spencer whatever-his-surname-is.
Unread 14 May 2004, 00:54   #35
Dace
so f*cking zen

Pic link.
Unread 14 May 2004, 01:00   #36
Blastoderm
________

Sorry, no porno for you my old chap.
Unread 14 May 2004, 01:06   #37
1-X
overtired

so it was like that stuff on channel 4 a couple of hours ago?

Quote:
Originally Posted by radio times
New Yorker Spencer Tunick has already been arrested several times for staging nude photo shoots in public places. He says what he does isn't pornography, and isn't lewd. He describes his photographs of "naked events" as "forming a shape with living bodies" and "using the body as an art object". Sometimes he photographs a single nude, sometimes he uses numerous naked bodies, but they're hardly erotic. This film follows his attempts to pursue his unusual art in the streets of New York, Montreal, Paris, Dublin, St Petersburg, Melbourne, Tokyo, Johannesburg and London. But wherever he is, Tunick often has to work fast, as the local police often tend to take a dim view of his activities.
Unread 14 May 2004, 02:00   #38
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

did you get a boner?
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2004, 23:43   #39
Blastoderm
________

1-X: Yes

KaneED: If you were in my position, would you?
Unread 14 May 2004, 23:48   #40
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Sorry, no porno for you my old chap.

What if i say "please"?
Unread 14 May 2004, 23:50   #41
Dace
so f*cking zen

BTW no pics of the guys tnx.
Unread 14 May 2004, 23:52   #42
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Speak for yourself. I want cockpics.