User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions > Departing PA Messages
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 16 Dec 2003, 21:14   #1
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Long roads, busy days, and hard decisions

It’s my sad duty to tell you that due to recent events in my life, I have decided to resign all my responsibilities and duties for Planetarion immediately. This has not been an easy decision to make, but I feel it is the right one for me to do. There are a variety of reasons for my decision; mainly my university final year workload has reached a point where I cannot commit the necessary time to Planetarion that I would like, being on irc for 4-5 hours a night to support folks just will not fit in my current free time anymore.

With regard to the current outstanding compensation issues, if the team will be so gracious as to allow me to finish the current 41 outstanding ones, I will complete those, but any others you will need to take up with someone else I am afraid.

I would love to be able to say that Planetarion has a great future ahead of it, but I think we all know that isn’t the case. What will happen now, I don’t know. It hasn’t been the best of rides, bumpy in a lot of places, and I know it hasn’t been the best for the players, and for my part, I apologise for that.

Signing off,

NB3
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 16 Dec 2003, 21:17   #2
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Long roads, busy days, and hard decisions

Dude
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2003, 21:18   #3
Ice-Lady
Pandoras Box of filth

Ice-Lady has a spectacular aura aboutIce-Lady has a spectacular aura aboutIce-Lady has a spectacular aura about

NOO!!! You can't leave !
Ice-Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2003, 21:20   #4
Karmulian
Get Stuffed

Karmulian is on a distinguished road

Bye NB3, nice working with you m8y

and make sure u drop by occasionally
Karmulian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2003, 21:20   #5
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Sorry to see you go mate. Despite whats happened over the last few weeks those that know you best know you did a great job.

Good luck with your exams .
Unread 16 Dec 2003, 21:34   #6
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Sigh. Its a sad sad day today

good luck with university and pls remember to drop by occasionally

*salutes*

Phil^
Unread 16 Dec 2003, 21:39   #7
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Nothing but respect for the amount of work you've done and the input you've given on matters over the time I've been able to witness events. Sorry to see you leave, NB3, and make sure you're not a stranger on IRC
Unread 16 Dec 2003, 21:57   #8
Hurragutten

Hurragutten is an unknown quantity at this point

:'(
Unread 16 Dec 2003, 22:25   #9
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I hate you slightly less then everyone else.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2003, 22:35   #10
therealmig

therealmig is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck NB3 youve done alot for the community and im sure its appreciated by the majority, if not always shown.

dont you dare remove your access to those "secret" chans
therealmig is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2003, 22:44   #11
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Exclamation Re: Long roads, busy days, and hard decisions

No offense, but shouldn't this be in the Departing PA Messages forum (ditto for the duplicate thread in Planetarion Help Desk)?

Bye btw. :snowman:
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2003, 22:57   #12
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactitus
No offense, but shouldn't this be in the Departing PA Messages forum (ditto for the duplicate thread in Planetarion Help Desk)?
He was a mod on Help Desk hence the thread there. There is a thread on PD to notify the community as a whole, as most people dont read Help Desk.

He was a PAteam member and a prominant member of the community. I'm making an exception and keeping it here. Its not fair, but life tends not to be.
Unread 16 Dec 2003, 23:06   #13
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Exclamation Re: Long roads, busy days, and hard decisions

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
He was a mod on Help Desk hence the thread there. There is a thread on PD to notify the community as a whole, as most people dont read Help Desk.

He was a PAteam member and a prominant member of the community. I'm making an exception and keeping it here.
Perhaps a link in each forum to same thread in DPM would be sufficient, plus it would allow all the responses to be seen in one place; but whatever.
Quote:
Its not fair, but life tends not to be.
Once again, PA is larger than life.

Lets not turn this into a discussion about PA and what may or may not be wrong with it, that's for other threads. What i said has no relevance to the running of PA so dont bother trying make my words into something they are not and make a mountin out of a mole hill - JC
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 00:36   #14
Yam
root vegetable.

Yam is an unknown quantity at this point

/me hugs NB3 to bits.

good luck!
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 00:54   #15
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Planetarion: Now with higher turnover than your local hooker.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 01:40   #16
MrBrick
Gone

MrBrick is an unknown quantity at this point

ta NB3, we always saw eye to eye, and I apologise for giving you that job. Lets go down the pub now eh?
MrBrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 01:51   #17
DarkAngel
Nothing Is Forever.

DarkAngel is an unknown quantity at this point

dont be a stranger on irc or irl, thnx for showing me the way in so much m8.

c u down the pub either during the week (hope we get a chance b4 we break up). or in the new year.
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 11:34   #18
Noctu
Teh Portal Coder

Noctu is on a distinguished road

Pub sounds good.
Noctu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 11:40   #19
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

ta ta.
I am Idler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 14:26   #20
RealJames
Retired at the top

RealJames is infamous around these parts

Another good guy lost. We don't half get through them atm.

Well, gl in your finals matey, and do come and visit again some time now that last time's circumstances are merely healing wounds.

"That's what the internet's for - slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards, J&SBSB
RealJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 15:54   #21
mens
Sheep

mens is an unknown quantity at this point

glad you're gone tbh.
mens is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 16:06   #22
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mens
glad you're gone tbh.
Yeah, competent people make life so DIFFICULT.
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 16:09   #23
BLACK_OPPS
Comrade LENIN

BLACK_OPPS is on a distinguished road

/me hands NB3 a vodka
it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger.
Herman Goering
BLACK_OPPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 20:43   #24
Maddix
Imposter?

Maddix is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
glad you're gone tbh.
Bitter (mostly likely cheating) twat.

Go tell someone who cares.

R2: XXV
R3: Æternals
R4: Fx9/Wolfpack
R5: Legion
R6: Legion BC
R7: Legion BC
R8: RaH BC
R9: RaH HC
Maddix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 22:26   #25
Eventh
Retired?

Eventh is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddix
Bitter (mostly likely cheating) twat.

i didnt cheat, but im glad he is gone too
Eventh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 00:14   #26
mens
Sheep

mens is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddix
you too.
go tell someone who cares to listen to you tell them to care.
mens is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 00:45   #27
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
you too.
go tell someone who cares to listen to you tell them to care.
lol ure cleva
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 00:47   #28
MrBrick
Gone

MrBrick is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eventh
i didnt cheat, but im glad he is gone too

"Now what we'll do is oust the best and most honest and thorough hunter PA's had in the last few rounds because it makes me look better"

Do I look cool yet mummy?
MrBrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 01:11   #29
Eventh
Retired?

Eventh is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBrick
"Now what we'll do is oust the best and most honest and thorough hunter PA's had in the last few rounds because it makes me look better"

Do I look cool yet mummy?
Didnt know it made me look bether, but thanks
Eventh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 02:13   #30
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute

Awww...
Was nice working with you when i did anyway, good luck with the future and all that!

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2003, 22:23   #31
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

About time.
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 00:33   #32
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
About time.
Oh be quiet.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 02:36   #33
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
Oh be quiet.
No, he should have done it a long time ago..