User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions > Departing PA Messages
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 3 Nov 2003, 23:55   #1
DragonLord

The Time has Come

After nearly 3 years sadly i am going to have to take a step away from Planetarion and the Community. I will still try to pop in and visit now and then. But due to changes in my life (no i dont actually have a life but a job and very little time). I have taken the decision to leave Planetarion and its community. Its been a great couple of years and i dont really believe i will be missed.
However i would like to say a big thank you to all the great people that i have known.

So thanks to

MrBrick - For being MrBrick and being consistantly objective and always fun to talk to.
A2 - For allowing me to continue with the portal and such.
RobinXe - For originally selecting me to work on the portal
The Creators (old and new) for creating Planetarion.
The general crowd in #Planetarion for giving me something to do during them long nights.
Dark-Strider - for all the cups of coffee ;o)
Mit - For his help when i was learning php.
Mushroom - For being a generally nice guy.
Zeus - For being their when there was a problem and i needed to shout at someone.
Benden - For entertainment on portal games for hours and hours. And for all the talks.

The Entire of the PA-Team.

All the people from #mw and #redarmy

egg, Sakera, Necro, Avlan, Sheepy and the rest of you for generally being a good laugh and all the people who were in 30:14 in Round 3 for being a great galaxy and making me want to stick with the game.

My Apologies to Aryn for posting a quit threat despite her current poll threat regarding quit threads ;o)

And Goodbye and i will miss the long late nights spent over the computer. ;o(

Its sad to have to leave but i dont feel i can give Planetarion the commitment that i feel it deserves and i wish it all the best for the future and maybe i'll look in on it again in round XX ;o)

I will try to pop in and visit.

My best wishes to all.

Sadly

DragonLord

Hope to see you all again soon.

Last edited by DragonLord; 4 Nov 2003 at 00:35.
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 00:01   #2
MrBrick
Gone

MrBrick is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: The Time has Come

Thanks DragonLord. You did a damned good job with the hunting last round, and have always been sensible when giving PATeam your 2 cents. I figured the Job would steal you soon enough, but at least I dont have to listen to those bloody awful radio broadcasts you did.

Thanks

MrBrick
MrBrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 00:11   #3
Mit
Let battle commence

Mit is a jewel in the roughMit is a jewel in the roughMit is a jewel in the rough

cya DL, was fun hunting with ya hf in rl and work etc

<Mendosa> mit is a cute cudlly toy that will be in the shops by christmas
<mig-work> ur now my eternal fav pa god
<Squiz> i name thee, Sir Mit
<Zeus> u my friend are a true gamer I knew u were
Mit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 00:27   #4
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

cya dragonlord. gl in real life
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 00:38   #5
Benden

bubye m8...

thanks for all the php help u've given to me and that u will give me in the future wen u drop by

p.s. had to reg on these blasted forums for u
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 00:43   #6
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Oi, bye bye DragonLord

Was a pleasure working with you, and between you and Ashknight, I'd have no one rather blow up my planet to bits with secret agents
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 01:02   #7
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of

Thankyou DragonLord. On behalf of those who have worked on the portal and in #planetarion with you both past and present thankyou for the time you've spent on PA.

Best of luck with whatever you're up to at the moment and in the future, and make sure you keep in touch - You know where we are :-)
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 07:06   #8
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

DL
we'll miss you (we did when you went mia.. glad to see you're still alive and all)
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 08:33   #9
General Martok
used to register

General Martok has a spectacular aura aboutGeneral Martok has a spectacular aura about

Still thinking quitthreads should be banned Aryn?
R1: ??:?? | R2: 51:6 | R3: 37:12 | R4: 186:13 | R5: 13:17 | R6: 1:25
R7: 15:14 | R8: 34:4 / 52:10 ¤ | R9: 16:2 | R9.5: 34:6 / 41:6 ¤
R10: 2:2 | R10.5: 15:4 | R11: 28:8 | R12: 22:9

Damn, outdated and too lazy to edit, retired now
-----
Started playing again Still too lazy to update though
General Martok is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 09:40   #10
I'm Idler

Aryn is a stupid canadian, but she is right nonetheless!

quit threads are ok when its actually a newsflash that someone is quitting
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 16:16   #11
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Martok
Still thinking quitthreads should be banned Aryn?
DragonLord has been PATeam and as such a public figure. Him leaving the PA staff would in my opinion be worthy of a public announcement of sorts.
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 19:06   #12
Zeus
True Gamer

Zeus is a jewel in the roughZeus is a jewel in the roughZeus is a jewel in the rough

bye my old friend
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 20:36   #13
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

yes i do believe that they should still be banned
but there has been no new rule that says they are. i'm not going ot go into every quit thread and say 'DON'T POST THIS CRAP!' :P

the 'ban quit threads' discussion has been tabled for now.
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 21:28   #14
AllFather|away
Big Kahuna

AllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
DragonLord has been PATeam and as such a public figure. Him leaving the PA staff would in my opinion be worthy of a public announcement of sorts.
Who the **** cares if he was pa staff or not?
Most people dont, and those who do care are mostly pa staff, so i dont think there is a big ****ing difference.

DTA
Support the liberation of "AllFather"
AllFather|away is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2003, 00:57   #15
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllFather|away
Who the **** cares if he was pa staff or not?
Most people dont, and those who do care are mostly pa staff, so i dont think there is a big ****ing difference.

1) You don't speak for all people, a majority of people, or even four clowns and a buffoon.
2) The people who definitely care are the people who make the rules.
3) Get where I'm going with this?
4) Troll
5) Bye dragonlord and good luck.
Unread 5 Nov 2003, 01:51   #16
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to see you go DL, but it's been a good few years!
Take care & enjoy!

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2004, 11:58   #17
Klendau
Frightfully Arousing

Klendau is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
1) You don't speak for all people, a majority of people, or even four clowns and a buffoon.
AllFather speaks for me!

Adios DragonLord, had some good times in NFU, enjoy rl.

Within the dark, lies the burning of a Candle, The Nosferatu.

Asking for your ASL since 1999!
Klendau is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2004, 16:00   #18
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

Dark-Strider is on a distinguished road

bye bye DL :/,

im sure you'll be back.

/me hands Dragnlord a coffee.