User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 28 Apr 2004, 17:02   #1
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
So I've been summoned to court

For buying a less expensive ticket than the one I should have bought (and then lying about my address).

So on the 25th of May I have to appear before the District Court and probably pay some stupid fine. How fantastically gay.
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 17:03   #2
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: So I've been summoned to court

lol.

so, you broke the law and got caught, bascially ?
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 17:04   #3
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Yeah. Poor form to get caught wasn't it
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 17:04   #4
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

What's this?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 17:05   #5
JonnyBGood
Banned

I forgot to include the word "train" or "railway in the first post". My "bad".
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 17:06   #6
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I thought that would be it.

Anyway, you're a bad bad man. Like Nicholas Cage.
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 17:09   #7
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough

"oops"
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 17:11   #8
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

You fought the law and the law won.

My mate tried to get a refund on a train ticket when we were at Uni. He said that he hadn't used the ticket and asked for a refund. The Railway Police decided to come round our house and accuse him of lying. Took him about 3 seconds to crack under the pressure and admit to it. Then they cautioned him!

The moral to the story? Don't mess with the Railway Police!
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 17:14   #9
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

They have guns and big robots.
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 17:19   #10
JonnyBGood
Banned

I wonder if I can make a case for selective prosecution. I know my dad consistently takes the train without a ticket, has been "caught" by conductors numerous times without one and the conductor always just goes "hay wtf who cares". You can be guaranteed if I was some old man they wouldn't have done this.

I have been wronged by the overbearing authoritarian bureaucracy, side with me GD!
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 17:36   #11
MeridianStar
Para Keet

MeridianStar is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I wonder if I can make a case for selective prosecution. I know my dad consistently takes the train without a ticket, has been "caught" by conductors numerous times without one and the conductor always just goes "hay wtf who cares". You can be guaranteed if I was some old man they wouldn't have done this.

I have been wronged by the overbearing authoritarian bureaucracy, side with me GD!
Don't think it was particularly selective, just think you were the poor unfortunate bugger that managed to get caught.
[23:46] <Theamion> i still love you tho
[23:47] <Theamion> you mad scottish bint
MeridianStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 17:46   #12
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

If you lied about your address, how did they know where to send the summons to?

Anyway, use the fact that you bought a ticket as an excuse, and claim that you were confused (drunk) at the time, and that the train company deliberately makes its ticket policy complicated to confuse poor drunken Irishmen such as yourself.

Then claim that you only gave a false address because you were threatened and intimidated by the ticket collector. He presumably won't be there, so you can portray him as a 6'7'' goliath with an enormous beard and a battleaxe. Mention that you are considering charging him with assault and suing the train company for emotional distress.

Good luck, anyway, whatever happens.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 17:49   #13
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeridianStar
Don't think it was particularly selective, just think you were the poor unfortunate bugger that managed to get caught.

Nah, loads of people get away with it (including me) every day. Obviously I encountered some guy on a really shit day who didn't like the look of me. What staggeringly bad luck
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 17:50   #14
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough

claim you don't remember any of it. "Failure to recall" worked great for Ollie North back in the 80's....
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 18:04   #15
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Criminal!
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 18:08   #16
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Im going to ask the admins to change your name to JonnyBBadd now.

He was a flamboyant/homosexual wrestler in the 90's you know.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 18:10   #17
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

Just dont turn up.

If you get a fine they'll notify you through the post. Then you can claim you never got it when you get a summons for not paying it.
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 18:13   #18
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proteus
If you lied about your address, how did they know where to send the summons to?

I used to have an ID there for getting reduced fare tickets and shit. Problem was I gave him my name before I realised what he was doing heh. Usually you just pay the guy who's standing there the fare.
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 18:17   #19
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I hid in the toilets whenever I saw the conductor coming along once, for a 2 hour long journey.

It made the trip kind of exciting.
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 18:28   #20
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: So I've been summoned to court

I took a free Metro journey once and I was never caught.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 18:33   #21
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

i just pay for my train journeys.

a shocking concept these days, i know.
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 18:35   #22
JonnyBGood
Banned

Yes, but I'm fantastically cheap and poor and unbelievably paying for my ticket would be a considerable drain on my financial resources.
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 18:37   #23
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I hope you go to prison and get banged up the behind by a convict hunk every day. That's what I'd want.
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 18:37   #24
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

i can outdo you for poorness any day of the week.

if i cant afford i don't go.

if its necessary to go i find a way to afford it.
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 18:39   #25
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
i can outdo you for poorness any day of the week.

if i cant afford i don't go.

if its necessary to go i find a way to afford it.

Right now I have precisely 2 euro in my wallet and 6 euro in the bank. And I don't usually go, it's college heh.
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 18:41   #26
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

To sum it up, this means that either:
  • You gave your name, knowing that they'd be able to find your address, then lied about your address, putting you in court rather than get a fine.
  • You gave up a false address, and then while lying about your alternative personality gave him your real name.

You're a sucky criminal
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 18:42   #27
JonnyBGood
Banned

The first one. And it's the same fine anyways.
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 18:42   #28
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Right now I have precisely 2 euro in my wallet and 6 euro in the bank. And I don't usually go, it's college heh.
so if you dont usually go wheres the problem with paying for the times when you do ?
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 18:44   #29
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
so if you dont usually go wheres the problem with paying for the times when you do ?

Because I have no money all the time, and when (on those rare and special occasions) I do I spend it on things far more important to me than public transport.
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 18:46   #30
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

so what your saying is you object to paying for travel but you have no problem wasting it on drink ?
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 18:46   #31
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Dutch students don't have to pay for public transport
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 18:47   #32
Marilyn Manson
Gone

What Jonny is saying is that he is a penniless worthless drunken bum who probably likes breaking the law for the thrill of it.
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 18:49   #33
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
so what your saying is you object to paying for travel but you have no problem wasting it on drink ?
That's pretty much it yeah. Seeing as the rise in ticket prices is a country mile ahead of the rate of inflation and I don't quite feel that the CIE drivers or station-workers have the most difficult jobs I don't feel like I'm cheating anyone out of their hard-earned cash.
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 18:50   #34
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

Interesting approach.

i wonder if its rooted in this whole 'not taking responsibility for your own actions' thing that young people seem to have going on these days.
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 18:53   #35
JonnyBGood
Banned

I am taking responsibility. I beat the system for eight years, they finally caught me and now they're giving me some shit fine. Nobody lost from what I did (to any extent they'd realise) and I gained a lot. I'll probably still do it as well.

PS don't talk as if you're 50 man heh
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 19:01   #36
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

i fking feel like im 50.

if you object to paying, you dont use the system, thats all there is too it.

any other course of action is against the law, and frankly i support measures to make sure people like you get caught faster (ie, all major stations checking tickets when you leave/enter).

besides, you not paying pushes the ticket prices up anyway, since the rail companies have to have higher prices since theyre making less money from their trains as 90% of their customers arent paying.
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 19:05   #37
JonnyBGood
Banned

It's public transport. They've been operating at a loss for time immemorial, and me not paying makes not the slightest iota of difference (re: the tragedy of the commons). If they had tickets checked all the time I'd probably pay though.
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 19:07   #38
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

i disagree that it makes a difference, in the same way that you not voting makes a difference.

the problem is that people a a whole need to change their actions, not just one or two individuals.

anyway, i need to fk off and get some work done. Final year project is due in friday.
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 19:09   #39
JonnyBGood
Banned

Objectively speaking it doesn't make a difference. I'll probably pay soon actually as I intend on getting a job and when I do the relative significance of the train fare won't bother me.

Good luck with your project though!
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 19:16   #40
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

The best thing about the rail service is that the maximum fine is the ticket price, and as I don't have a railcard at the moment, I can't lose.
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 20:40   #41
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

Perhaps you should stop drinking, that would mean you wouldn't be so poor.

I personally hope they hit you with a heavy fine you reprobate.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 20:41   #42
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

He wouldn't be irish then.

What do you want him to do next, stop beating women?
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 20:57   #43
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
The best thing about the rail service is that the maximum fine is the ticket price
Are you sure?
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 21:00   #44
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evergreen
Perhaps you should stop drinking, that would mean you wouldn't be so poor.
No, that'd make me sad and lonely. I'd just spend my money on something to amuse myself while being sad and lonely.

Quote:
I personally hope they hit you with a heavy fine you reprobate.
I personally hope you get hit by a fast-moving train you retard.
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 21:15   #45
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnarak
Are you sure?
That's what it says on trains round here.

'You may be fined up to the maximum cost of the ticket'
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 21:19   #46
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Johnny....they sent you a summons after finding your 'real' address. Why not claim your not the same person they caught? How will they proove your the same guy? You live at a different address than what they were given,why not argue they were also given a false name and that some cheeky bugger has landed you in the shit?
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 21:22   #47
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

why would someone else give his name and the wrong address?
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 21:33   #48
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embroglio

I don't think you quite got the idea.

I might try that though!
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 21:33   #49
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:

Maybe they'd just make up a name and an address and it just happened to be Johnnys name?

I mean,if you make up a fairly plausable name like say..Mike O'Neill and say you live at 24 Redwood Gardens or something and they go to find that person and find there's no-one at that address who's to say that a Mike O'Neill that lives 10 miles away is the same person who gave the false address?

Go for it Johnny...y'never know. If your found out it might make things worse though
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 21:36   #50
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

okay, so why did jonny give his own name?
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote