User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 17 Apr 2004, 00:38   #1
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Comedy Spurs [Football]

Can we have a thread about Spurs and see who they're linked with from now till the beginning of next season? And also see which ones eventually make it to Spurs?

Because Spurs are now linked to Redondo.

How brilliant.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Apr 2004, 10:33   #2
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Comedy Spurs [Football]

Van Bommel.
Unread 17 Apr 2004, 10:40   #3
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Claudio Ranieri
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Apr 2004, 10:50   #4
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

**** OFF AND DIE

Martin O'Neill
Jose Mournho (please god)
Trappatoni
Capello
Hiddink
Antic
Bert van Marwijk
Peter Taylor
Lemerre
Ranieri
Eriksson
Mancini
Mark Hughes

Redondo
Van Persie
Mark Van Bommel
Andy Reid
Milner
Robinson
Julio Cruz
Fiore
Bernardo Coarradi
Yossi Benayoun.
Diego (please please God)
Petit
Matteo Ferrari
David Rozehnal
Mauro Silva
Dawson
Lionel Morgan
Daniel Berg Hestad
Gabor Kiraly

That's March and April's rumours done for you. I probably missed a few though.
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Apr 2004, 10:58   #5
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I heard spurs are linked with a 5 team accumulator placed by Deffeh and better win today.

Edit : Woah, an avatar. Nice work.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Apr 2004, 10:59   #6
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
I heard spurs are linked with a 5 team accumulator placed by Deffeh and better win today.
Oh dear, you fool.
Unread 17 Apr 2004, 11:09   #7
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

Nondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant future

Fernando Morientes
Nondescript Human is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Apr 2004, 11:13   #8
Ragnarak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nondescript Human
Fernando Morientes
It took me long enough to do the last 6 weeks nevermind the last 3 years

Rivaldo, Morientes,Del Piero et al would take ages to list in full
Unread 17 Apr 2004, 11:19   #9
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Also, you'd have to be crazy if you think Martin O'Neill would go to Spurs. Methinks if/when he leaves us it'll be for Arsenal, Man utd, Chelsea, Newcastle, or Liverpool.

Its scary to think how good liverpool or chelsea would be under his command.

Unread 17 Apr 2004, 11:20   #10
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

wow tottenham must have cash.

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Apr 2004, 11:23   #11
Ragnarak

Quote:
Also, you'd have to be crazy if you think Martin O'Neill would go to Spurs. Methinks if/when he leaves us it'll be for Arsenal, Man utd, Chelsea, Newcastle, or Liverpool.

Its scary to think how good liverpool or chelsea would be under his command.
I really don't want MON at all, he'd probably be my 4th or 5th choice out of the ones we were linked to.
Unread 17 Apr 2004, 11:32   #12
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

He's the best man motivator in the world. He can squeeze performances out of nothing players. And he can make good players turn in world class performances. Thats why i think if he was at a club of underachievers like Liverpool, he'd be outstanding.

Unread 17 Apr 2004, 11:34   #13
Ragnarak

You basing that on Leicester or Celtic?

Either way i guess we shall see when he ends up at Anfield.
Unread 17 Apr 2004, 11:38   #14
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Celtic. We're a fantastic team, but we dont really have many outstanding individuals. Look what hes done for Thompson, look what he did to rejuvinate Suttons career, look at Larsson, still going, still scoring. Look at Agathe, he cost 50k. Marshall had played 3 games before keeping a clean sheet in the Nou camp. Balde cost nothing and look what hes done, Varga was released by Sunderland. Look how Miller developed this year before he jumped ship.

Unread 17 Apr 2004, 11:40   #15
Ragnarak

Is that down to MON or the SPL though?

Playing and whopping inferior opposition week in and week out might just build up your confidence enough to put in a few good performances against good teams.
Unread 17 Apr 2004, 11:53   #16
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

The SPL is atrocious, but its still pretty ****ing hard to go as many games unbeaten as us, to pick up as many points as we do, to dominate as completely as we have. Plus theres the Rangers games, plus theres the UEFA cup runs, and our home form in the Champions league. It doesnt matter who you are, methinks 77 home games unbeaten is something special.

Unread 17 Apr 2004, 12:20   #17
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
The SPL is atrocious, but its still pretty ****ing hard to go as many games unbeaten as us, to pick up as many points as we do, to dominate as completely as we have. Plus theres the Rangers games, plus theres the UEFA cup runs, and our home form in the Champions league. It doesnt matter who you are, methinks 77 home games unbeaten is something special.
I can't get over the fact that Bobby Willliamson is being linked to PLYMOUTH

incidentally, Riordan was being linked to Spurs at one point, hopefully that hasn't progressed
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Apr 2004, 13:47   #18
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

Martin O Neil is probably one of the top 5 managers in the world, in my opinion. And I also like the guy, because he has passion for the game.

This will change if he moves to Chelsea or Utd though.
Unread 17 Apr 2004, 23:53   #19
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnarak
That's March and April's rumours done for you. I probably missed a few though.
Oh well, looking forward to May and June.
Unread 18 Apr 2004, 00:09   #20
Ragnarak

Quote:
Oh dear, you fool.

Unread 30 Apr 2004, 18:55   #21
Ragnarak

Carlos Queiroz is getting a lot of interest on betfair as our next boss.

Also my 'contacts' inform me we have Taribo West on trial.
Unread 30 Apr 2004, 19:02   #22
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Pompey have him, or so the media says :\
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Apr 2004, 19:04   #23
Ragnarak

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Pompey have him, or so the media says :\
'Arry apparently isn't in the position to confirm anything due to the uncertain financial situation and now we've offered him a trial.
Unread 30 Apr 2004, 21:55   #24
Blastoderm
________

Santini's linked to Spurs.
Unread 30 Apr 2004, 22:43   #25
Luckeh!!!!
-=Murderous Plush Toy=-

Luckeh!!!! will become famous soon enoughLuckeh!!!! will become famous soon enough

I hear Beckham is going there.
Luckeh!!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 May 2004, 00:14   #26
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Also my 'contacts' inform me we have Taribo West on trial.
Been there, done that.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote