User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions

Unread 4 Apr 2016, 05:43   #1
MrLobster
Commander in Briefs!

MrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud of
Simple Additions to Def Page

Could we get the Roid Count for an alliance member on the alliance def page please. Should take all of 5 mins to implement.

"he's got a proven track record when it comes to showy art composition" - Tommy

<Sigi> Light: can I ask u how many open internet-windows u always have?
<MrLobster|PM> i have 2, the pa page, and the website for naked light pictures
<Ave> both has bad gfx
MrLobster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Apr 2016, 10:42   #2
Spritfire

Spritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really nice
Re: Simple Additions to Def Page

Agreed
Unread 4 Apr 2016, 18:35   #3
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold

If we are doing simple changes to the def page I would like the dropdown for coverage options changed from fake being one option to being two; fake attack and fake defence. Just putting fake always seems to result in questions about what it means.

Otterly an Otter.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Apr 2016, 21:50   #4
MrLobster
Commander in Briefs!

MrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by booji View Post
If we are doing simple changes to the def page I would like the dropdown for coverage options changed from fake being one option to being two; fake attack and fake defence. Just putting fake always seems to result in questions about what it means.
Agreed

"he's got a proven track record when it comes to showy art composition" - Tommy

<Sigi> Light: can I ask u how many open internet-windows u always have?
<MrLobster|PM> i have 2, the pa page, and the website for naked light pictures
<Ave> both has bad gfx
MrLobster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Apr 2016, 05:28   #5
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Value too. Ships and number of fleets home would be useful. And def points, so I know who to not care about!
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Apr 2016, 11:51   #6
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

keep the good ideas flowing folks
Unread 6 Apr 2016, 01:18   #7
Papadoc

Papadoc is a jewel in the roughPapadoc is a jewel in the roughPapadoc is a jewel in the roughPapadoc is a jewel in the rough

can we put what ship is in the fleet on the alliance launch page? Rather than clicking on the number available this would be helpful

thanks
Unread 6 Apr 2016, 09:11   #8
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Or we could pressure Will into releasing a public version of the HR userscript, minus all the fleet reporting to HR, that already does alot of thing that are being requested :-)

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2016, 11:44   #9
Pit
Hole in the ground

Pit is a glorious beacon of lightPit is a glorious beacon of lightPit is a glorious beacon of lightPit is a glorious beacon of lightPit is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Value too. Ships and number of fleets home would be useful. And def points, so I know who to not care about!
Def points (and nick, attack points and base fleet status) already show if you hover over the target.
Pit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2016, 15:20   #10
berten
respect, unity, order

berten is a jewel in the roughberten is a jewel in the roughberten is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pit View Post
Def points (and nick, attack points and base fleet status) already show if you hover over the target.
But you can't hover on mobile phones. Plenty of people play this game on mobile phones at least a portion of their time.
Unread 7 Apr 2016, 16:08   #11
Munkee
Dictator

Munkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem! View Post
Or we could pressure Will into releasing a public version of the HR userscript, minus all the fleet reporting to HR, that already does alot of thing that are being requested :-)
Or build your own!

tbh - happy to share mine with the community its a work in progress but...

fleet status - running/fighting
free ships - whats at base for quick calcs
def points - yea..
roid count - ofc
ally nick - always useful

Fleets launch page
actual ships contained - Why would you ever force a click...

All of these adjustments are simple and make the in game tools more usable for common folk
Munkee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2016, 23:16   #12
Pit
Hole in the ground

Pit is a glorious beacon of lightPit is a glorious beacon of lightPit is a glorious beacon of lightPit is a glorious beacon of lightPit is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by berten View Post
But you can't hover on mobile phones. Plenty of people play this game on mobile phones at least a portion of their time.
Try tapping, or tap-holding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkee View Post
fleet status - running/fighting
def points - yea..
ally nick - always useful
Those ones are there (in the tooltip)
Unread 8 Apr 2016, 06:42   #13
Munkee
Dictator

Munkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to behold

Screw what's in a tool tip when I'm on a mobile device.
Unread 8 Apr 2016, 08:02   #14
Pit
Hole in the ground

Quote:
Screw what's in a tool tip when I'm on a mobile device.
So when you're on a smaller screen you want it to be *more* cluttered? I've used other tooltips a lot on mobile, though I'll admit the def page ones are awkward.

I suppose it could appear in the expanded view without making too much of a mess...
Unread 8 Apr 2016, 09:00   #15
Munkee
Dictator

Not had anyone complain about clutter to me yet.
Unread 8 Apr 2016, 15:52   #16
Bram

Bram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Not had anyone complain about clutter to me yet.
Is yours being used on a phone with a small screen?
Bram is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2016, 06:13   #17
Munkee
Dictator

Galaxy s6 for a couple or people unsure of others.

Anyways I think the clutter discussion isn't adding any value to this thread so let's just leave it as that. Implementation can be done in many ways and I'm happy with mine