User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 3 Oct 2011, 20:23   #1
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light
Ultores pwnage

grats mates!

I think uve done something big here and im personally mighty glad that u won! good players, good tactics, good politics - whats more to ask from a winning alliance..

Uve been in war for a long time, took out whole alliance with 1 land, supported ure allies and made this round interesting

CT and ND are once again directed in their "not winning corners"
Unread 3 Oct 2011, 21:44   #2
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Ultores pwnage

I for one am surprised they lasted this long at all.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Oct 2011, 21:58   #3
Dead-Center

Dead-Center is an unknown quantity at this point

They will be ok unless 8 alliances team up an repeatedly hit them, but they are not ND so they will get a pass on that.
Dead-Center is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Oct 2011, 22:55   #4
Tri

Tri has a spectacular aura aboutTri has a spectacular aura aboutTri has a spectacular aura about

Congrats Ultores! Fully deserved. Havent played for ages, so have to ask, is this first time an alliance wins with less planets that counts for alliance score? If they dont chose/have to fill tag in the dying days
Unread 3 Oct 2011, 23:26   #5
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

still plenty of time for ct to get back into this
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Oct 2011, 23:41   #6
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Korsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the rough

Awesome work there Ultores!

Though I think you let us (xVx) bleed too much when CT/ND/noobs ptargetted us 2 weeks daily.

Like neroon said, good politics, good tactics I guess.

Even though I was pissed about your lack of support you fully deserve it and you really showed your enemies HOW to play. Even their block couldn't stop you, so the "again not #1" corner is well deserved for the block members.

And...

Relation Change Ascendancy and the Horde are now at war with each other.
Korsan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Oct 2011, 01:05   #7
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

You had a win today thanks to utter stupidity by a member dc, i will save my congrats till friday. we all have done well to keep this interesting, or badly.. GL for the remaining days!
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Oct 2011, 07:29   #8
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

I really do not understand why you all are overly congratulating Ultores..

At the end of the day, they have spent the round farming naabs / hitting poor planets for constant roid gains, and avoiding confrontation.

Like this thread has also highlighted, there is clear evidence that RAT let xVx get battered continuously for 3 weeks..

With an alliance full of Xans it wasn't exactly hard to XDEF.

Anyway, a win is a win, congrats

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Oct 2011, 07:35   #9
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DDK]gm View Post
You had a win today thanks to utter stupidity by a member dc, i will save my congrats till friday. we all have done well to keep this interesting, or badly.. GL for the remaining days!
They didnt win yesterday, they have won the round.. last 1k+ ticks
Unread 4 Oct 2011, 07:42   #10
neroon

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
I really do not understand why you all are overly congratulating Ultores..

At the end of the day, they have spent the round farming naabs / hitting poor planets for constant roid gains, and avoiding confrontation.

Like this thread has also highlighted, there is clear evidence that RAT let xVx get battered continuously for 3 weeks..

With an alliance full of Xans it wasn't exactly hard to XDEF.

Anyway, a win is a win, congrats
well.. they didnt start a blockwar at least like u guys usually do; won the round with 47 members compared to 2 alliances of 80 man tags; resisted the ganbang from u guys being heavily outnumbered; deleted DLR from this round that will prolly be remembered as long as DLR is around; etc; etc

apart from the crashes from ND/CT`s, they made the round more fun.
Unread 4 Oct 2011, 08:16   #11
Gangster

Gangster is an unknown quantity at this point

Round aint over yet.....
Unread 4 Oct 2011, 08:56   #12
Cain
Awesome

Cain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant future

You don't need to congratulate ult on being good, you need to congratulate yourself on being so shit. There is no ally ever playing to win but somehow alliances like CT/ND think they can win and start ratting eachother. I saw some other whino thread about alliance tag size blabla while its the overkill of crap alliance HC's that are making this game uninteresting to play ;p
Unread 4 Oct 2011, 09:06   #13
Henrik

Henrik is an unknown quantity at this point

HAHAHA

This is so funny.

Rats didn't do shit this rnd, they farmed noobs and avoided incs due to fencing.

But what to expect when ND and CT kills themself as every other round.

Ivar you and your ally suck, i told santa 500 ticks ago what would happen, but you guys had a good time and just ignored it.

So thank yourself for being shit together with nd and ct crashing.
Henrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Oct 2011, 09:18   #14
Shev
So what?

Shev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henrik View Post
HAHAHA

This is so funny.

Rats didn't do shit this rnd, they farmed noobs and avoided incs due to fencing.

Ivar you and your ally suck, i told santa 500 ticks ago what would happen, but you guys had a good time and just ignored it.

Bathe in the sweet Apprime bitterness. Whether we win or not, posts like that make it all worthwhile.

[RaH] [Mercenaries]
Shev is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Oct 2011, 09:25   #15
Henrik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shev View Post
Bathe in the sweet Apprime bitterness. Whether we win or not, posts like that make it all worthwhile.
Apprime bitterness?

We had 1 goal which was to kill DLR, did we succeed? VERY MUCH INDEED.

I don't see any DLR's still playing...
Unread 4 Oct 2011, 09:37   #16
neroon

Quote:
HAHAHA

This is so funny.

and what exactly happened? i got no beef with ultores winning, its the 2nd best choice after my own xvx ofc.. as it was known that apprime was shit and CT nor ND deserve the win as usual, then ultores snatching it from those 2 is quite perfect imo
Unread 4 Oct 2011, 09:37   #17
Henrik

Quote:
And you might wanna read what i wrote.

I blame CT and ND for not winning cuz they are crashing as every other round - you guys just idled it out.

But you can't get probs for something you obv. didnt do. (like playing good, doing good politics etc.)
Unread 4 Oct 2011, 09:40   #18
Henrik

Quote:
Originally Posted by neroon View Post
and what exactly happened? i got no beef with ultores winning, its the 2nd best choice after my own xvx ofc.. as it was known that apprime was shit and CT nor ND deserve the win as usual, then ultores snatching it from those 2 is quite perfect imo
I don't disagree, but you say rats played GREAT, which is not true.

90% of what u wrote in first post is CRAP.

Rats war for a long time? no.
Rats good politics? no.
Rats having good players? Well all ex. apprime so ofc!
Good tactics? depends on how you look at it, farming noobs = good, then ok.
"something big" - your enemies killing themself aint making u a good ally.
Unread 4 Oct 2011, 09:55   #19
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

What is this "rats" thing?
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 4 Oct 2011, 10:00   #20
Shev
So what?

Shev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Apprime bitterness?

We had 1 goal which was to kill DLR, did we succeed? VERY MUCH INDEED.

I don't see any DLR's still playing...
No, that was us too. Maybe the fact that we carried out your only goal is why you're so obsessed with us.

[RaH] [Mercenaries]
Unread 4 Oct 2011, 10:08   #21
neroon

havent they been targeted for the last 10-12 days? thats 240-288 ticks, which is bluntly 1/4 of the round.. so yeah they kinda have been in a longish war..

about good politics.. well they are #1 aint they and that needs to involve good politics dosent it.. weather it suits for u or not, thats not the question here..

ultores players and their "goodness".. well taking that they are hit by nd/app/ct/dlr, they have shown a good resistance and dealt with em so that over the last 10-12 days of being targeted they are still #1 in size and score.. ex-apprime ppl, ex-ascendancy ppl, ex-1up ppl, ex-legion ppl, etc - who cares..

and yes.. all the above also goes for the good tactics question as well..
Unread 4 Oct 2011, 10:26   #22
Henrik

Quote:
No, that was us too. Maybe the fact that we carried out your only goal is why you're so obsessed with us.
Why do you think they crashed on you guys?

Cuz we had pwned em and they wanted to quit.

Your such a retard shev - and your planet sucks.
Unread 4 Oct 2011, 10:30   #23
Henrik

Quote:
havent they been targeted for the last 10-12 days? thats 240-288 ticks, which is bluntly 1/4 of the round.. so yeah they kinda have been in a longish war..

about good politics.. well they are #1 aint they and that needs to involve good politics dosent it.. weather it suits for u or not, thats not the question here..

ultores players and their "goodness".. well taking that they are hit by nd/app/ct/dlr, they have shown a good resistance and dealt with em so that over the last 10-12 days of being targeted they are still #1 in size and score.. ex-apprime ppl, ex-ascendancy ppl, ex-1up ppl, ex-legion ppl, etc - who cares..

and yes.. all the above also goes for the good tactics question as well..
So you call 200 ticks of incs a long war? (thats just BS)

What would you call the rounds where apprime had a similar block hitting em non stop for +700 ticks then?

Good politics involves you doing something ACTIVE not just idle - but i guess your to stupid to see that.

It's not hard to cover incs when you have a value lead on 30% due to nub farming all round - please wake up.

And btw. TOF has a larger avg. roidcount than Ult - so LOL.
Unread 4 Oct 2011, 10:33   #24
neroon

yet they are #1 and others, including app with same membercount, are not
Unread 4 Oct 2011, 10:34   #25
Cain
Awesome

Cain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant future

Quote:

Wow nobo alert, i haven't seen this kind of stupidity since playing in asc with mz being around. what the hell does being hit in the end of the round matter when you've had a nice roidlead for the first 800 ticks ;p Being 1 does not mean you played good politics, it means the others did shit.. and well thats kinda what pa is like these days.
Unread 4 Oct 2011, 10:46   #26
Henrik

Quote:
yet they are #1 and others, including app with same membercount, are not
Rofl idiot.
Unread 4 Oct 2011, 11:11   #27
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

Why is everyone congratulating ultores when the round is over in 4 days and the score lead is less than 3m? In fact, if CT hadn't crashed over 3m score yesterday, they would still be leading.

But if ultores end up winning, it will be surely deserved, mostly bc the other 3 alliances fighting for #1 have ****ed up so many times that it would almost be unfair if any of them won.
Unread 4 Oct 2011, 11:12   #28
Shev
So what?

Quote:
Why do you think they crashed on you guys?

Cuz we had pwned em and they wanted to quit.

Your such a retard shev - and your planet sucks.
What a cutting insult. I'm just honoured you know who I am.

Pretty funny to see how upset all the Apprime guys still are about the insignificance of their alliance now.

[RaH] [Mercenaries]
Unread 4 Oct 2011, 12:08   #29
Wouter

Wouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really nice

gm.. blaming ur ally loss on 1 person..
just too sad for words...
Wouter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Oct 2011, 12:59   #30
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Quote:
It's not hard to cover incs when you have a value lead on 30% due to nub farming all round - please wake up.

farming DLR you mean? then yes we did "nub farm"...or are you blatantly ignoring the fact we hit DLR more than any other alliance (our targets not who targeted DLR) during the early-mid round.....
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Oct 2011, 13:04   #31
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Korsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the rough

Henrik for God's sake stop emoing. Yes, you killed DLR.. Yes, Ulto was shit.. Yes, they didn't fight.. Yes, they only won because of ex XXX players

Calm down dude. They are #1 with 47 ppl. And even if they done it by farming noobs apparently this has been the right tactic to get on #1.

Apprime joining the ct/nd block was by far the bigger surprise for me.

And...

Unread 4 Oct 2011, 13:05   #32
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cain View Post
Wow nobo alert, i haven't seen this kind of stupidity since playing in asc with mz being around.
What? I did everything you wanted, and this is how you repay me? FINE. I always liked Max more than you anyway.
Unread 4 Oct 2011, 13:25   #33
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Want some cheese with your whine

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Oct 2011, 13:41   #34
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt View Post
farming DLR you mean? then yes we did "nub farm"...or are you blatantly ignoring the fact we hit DLR more than any other alliance (our targets not who targeted DLR) during the early-mid round.....
replace: DLR, Rock

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Oct 2011, 14:03   #35
Mikee
Furious Angel

Mikee is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DDK]gm View Post
errr the only thing you clowns seemed to have done is create a "block" in an otherwise "blockless" roundid hardly class that doing well.

AS FOR CBA:

its pretty funny how you disappeared from #apprime after getting roided 2 ticks and making Darkheart crash on xvx so you capped, your not apprime material and you never will be even they dont want trailer trash like you in there. Go find someone else to mimick (preferably some other alliance that can stand your bullshit)
Mikee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Oct 2011, 14:06   #36
HaSu
Awesome

HaSu can only hope to improve

Winning yet, Henrik?
HaSu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Oct 2011, 14:10   #37
Henrik

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaSu View Post
Winning yet, Henrik?
No sorry, aint that good of a cheater.
But im beating you for the what 10th time?
Unread 4 Oct 2011, 14:13   #38
Henrik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korsan View Post
Henrik for God's sake stop emoing. Yes, you killed DLR.. Yes, Ulto was shit.. Yes, they didn't fight.. Yes, they only won because of ex XXX players

Calm down dude. They are #1 with 47 ppl. And even if they done it by farming noobs apparently this has been the right tactic to get on #1.

Apprime joining the ct/nd block was by far the bigger surprise for me.
Why can't u guys read???

I don't mind Ult winning, CT+ND+XVX were utterly shit this rnd (as opposed to other rounds or...?)

But giving credits to ult for playing good, having good politics and good tactics is just retarded, as they didnt do shit - but their opponents killed themself.
Unread 4 Oct 2011, 14:15   #39
HaSu
Awesome

HaSu can only hope to improve

Can't actually remember one time of the recent rounds, but ok you've done better this round at least since im not playing properly at all!
Aaaaand hey u hurt my feelings
HaSu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Oct 2011, 14:19   #40
Henrik

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaSu View Post
Can't actually remember one time of the recent rounds, but ok you've done better this round at least since im not playing properly at all!
Aaaaand hey u hurt my feelings
Who said i was talking about you?
Unread 4 Oct 2011, 14:21   #41
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Influence View Post
replace: DLR, Rock
No, its ok, I'll stick to DLR, afterall I should know having to look at the same dire targets every night
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Oct 2011, 15:05   #42
HellKicker
Fook Yu
Cell-Out Champion

HellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
No sorry, aint that good of a cheater.
But im beating you for the what 10th time?
At least you're letting your galmates take the value drop for you when you have incs, you must be doing something right!
Unread 4 Oct 2011, 16:17   #43
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Quote:
Why can't u guys read???

I don't mind Ult winning, CT+ND+XVX were utterly shit this rnd (as opposed to other rounds or...?)

But giving credits to ult for playing good, having good politics and good tactics is just retarded, as they didnt do shit - but their opponents killed themself.
I can read. And what I read is whining, whining and whining.
Calm down dude. Relax, take a breath, take a walk if needed. I can feel your anger and frustration in every word you post so just calm down..

Regarding ct/nd/xvx being shit: Us, as xVx played extraordinary shit. That's all I know. A bunch of solid players tried to carry us to #1 which was possible until our less motivated ppl started to not care and awfully crash their ships.
This hurt us a lot, as we didn't die to 10 days of nightly incs but to some retarded attack crashes. It can take a lot from you.

I'd like to take the chance to BEG ct and nd to stop their homosexual relation for one round and try to play on their owns. Just test it, I know for sure that if ct and nd don't ally there won't be any block wars which makes the round much more interesting. This round was just another let down for them as they showed everyone they are really bad by not being able to kill xVx OR Ulto. Instead they crash every chance for #1 out of the universe.

And...

Unread 4 Oct 2011, 16:36   #44
Wouter

Wouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cain View Post
Wow nobo alert, i haven't seen this kind of stupidity since playing in asc with mz being around. what the hell does being hit in the end of the round matter when you've had a nice roidlead for the first 800 ticks ;p Being 1 does not mean you played good politics, it means the others did shit.. and well thats kinda what pa is like these days.
is that how apprime won then ? ;o
Wouter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Oct 2011, 16:47   #45
Henrik

Quote:
This round was just another let down for them as they showed everyone they are really bad by not being able to kill xVx OR Ulto. Instead they crash every chance for #1 out of the universe.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

You guys died pretty hard.
Unread 4 Oct 2011, 17:05   #46
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Some serious emoing going on in this thread.
Unread 4 Oct 2011, 17:11   #47
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Quote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

You guys died pretty hard.
we died? Dude you really live on a different planet than me.. Can you tell me how many fleets we lost to them? We only lost roids, now shut up and go hunting those little Astronauts invading your planet

And...

Unread 4 Oct 2011, 17:16   #48
Zwanstic

Zwanstic will become famous soon enoughZwanstic will become famous soon enough

I am Zwanstic & I do what I want!
Zwanstic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Oct 2011, 17:32   #49
Henrik

Quote:
we died? Dude you really live on a different planet than me.. Can you tell me how many fleets we lost to them? We only lost roids, now shut up and go hunting those little Astronauts invading your planet
Tick 1096 score -1,852,286
Tick 1076 score -2,887,227

Cba to paste all your crashes, but a quick calc gives around 15m value crashed since t500 - but if you call that roids only - fair enough.

Compared to you guys CT only crashed 7m value in the same time, and ND around 12m value.
So that tells it all i guess...
Unread 4 Oct 2011, 17:51   #50
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Quote:
Tick 1096 score -1,852,286
Tick 1076 score -2,887,227

Cba to paste all your crashes, but a quick calc gives around 15m value crashed since t500 - but if you call that roids only - fair enough.

Compared to you guys CT only crashed 7m value in the same time, and ND around 12m value.
So that tells it all i guess...
http://pirate.planetarion.com/showpo...4&postcount=43

Quote:
Regarding ct/nd/xvx being shit: Us, as xVx played extraordinary shit. That's all I know. A bunch of solid players tried to carry us to #1 which was possible until our less motivated ppl started to not care and awfully crash their ships.
This hurt us a lot, as we didn't die to 10 days of nightly incs but to some retarded attack crashes. It can take a lot from you.

As I said, we lost value due to crashing on ATTACKS not on ct/nd incs.

And...

Last edited by Korsan; 4 Oct 2011 at 18:26.