User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 8 Dec 2015, 00:09   #51
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold
Re: R64 Inc stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking View Post
Knowing how to set up a calc, and actually doing it is two completely different things. From what i saw, my original statement is somewhat spot on.
I am most disappointed that you have played in p3n and still clearly think us incompetent players.

Otterly an Otter.

Last edited by booji; 8 Dec 2015 at 00:15.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2015, 08:52   #52
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

Actually sending a fleet and sending a usefull fleet is another thing...
Since there is a lot of planets that build well crap value defence fleets....
Unread 8 Dec 2015, 10:27   #53
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold

Most major alliances demand that their defships be a quarter to a third of value so I doubt that makes much difference between the top allies (not always the case, by the end of last round p3n was demanding spending everything on attack fleets but it is usually). Of course there may be a difference in whether the members actually follow instructions! But if they don't they will be liable to be put on no-def or somesuch other penalty.

Otterly an Otter.
Unread 8 Dec 2015, 10:54   #54
fortran

fortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by booji View Post
Most major alliances demand that their defships be a quarter to a third of value so
BF liked to resume everything in numbers, there the demands were 40% when defenses started, 50-60% when in wars.
In FL, although numbers were not set, numbers were around the same. And I know ULT is something similar. All three have being playing with a major focus on defense.
We can say, in those allies, EACH defense fleet (usually a race build two or three types of ships for def), will correspond to 20-30% of a planet value.
Unread 8 Dec 2015, 17:05   #55
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

My attackfleet(65% of my value) was based on Brokers(around 40% of my value), which were sent as pl def around 25 nights last round. What i want to say is that the percentage size of a defence fleet is not as important as how your total value is available to the DC's.

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2015, 17:07   #56
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by booji View Post
I am most disappointed that you have played in p3n and still clearly think us incompetent players.
Lies. I'm just saying ultores members has a tad higher activity and cares a tad more. In the end, that makes a difference.

* We do not exist *

Unread 8 Dec 2015, 17:12   #57
Krypton
KK

Krypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the rough

Lol at all this.

From experience of being in an ult fort 3 rounds ago, they tend to say ground and ensure you are basically pnapped to them unless you state otherwise or attack them.

I hate pnap retards but it explains why they get more dedicated in gal fleets. Plus they always have a few past players in other allies that favour helping them in gal to helping ally.

It also goes to show that fightclub is just an extension of ult as previously mentioned.

Sorry for irritating you Londo with my previous comments regarding p3n. Wasnt my intention to undermine, merely stating the obvious that our members dont care as much nor do we rule with an iron fist. Rl is more important. The actual skill and experience level of the players in p3n is very high.
Krypton is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2015, 20:53   #58
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of

Yeah ult cared just under 8% more. That's the difference between our fleet activity.
Unread 9 Dec 2015, 03:24   #59
LynchMob
Old Fart

LynchMob is infamous around these partsLynchMob is infamous around these partsLynchMob is infamous around these parts

We won.... If Fightclub prefers to do their FC's against Ults incs so be it. It still doesn't compare to 4 allies sometimes 5 hitting ults everynight for 2 or 3 weeks straight. I don't care about the numbers, we won.

Quit trying to find somebody that wants to hear your self pity and just move on palz. Just remember FL was a small top 10 at best ally before assgards collapsed. I will say that P3ng played a good round, even with fencing they played well. My galaxy had 3 randoms in it with NO ally, they defended well in galaxy. We protected our randoms instead of saying, oh hey go join so and so alliance and or so and so alliance and we can use you to fence.

And just remember 6,8 went ahead of ULT top galaxy because 4 allies gang banged 7.4.3 non stop for days. So just think, in the future when p3ng or FL or whoever has top planet or galaxy, the PA uni will do the same to you.

ULT!
FANG!

#FAnG

#Mercenaries
LynchMob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2015, 07:23   #60
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B5]Londo View Post
Yeah ult cared just under 8% more. That's the difference between our fleet activity.
And you had 24% less inc so you should of been 16% above us mkay!
Unread 9 Dec 2015, 10:17   #61
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LynchMob View Post
We won.... If Fightclub prefers to do their FC's against Ults incs so be it. It still doesn't compare to 4 allies sometimes 5 hitting ults everynight for 2 or 3 weeks straight. I don't care about the numbers, we won.

Quit trying to find somebody that wants to hear your self pity and just move on palz. Just remember FL was a small top 10 at best ally before assgards collapsed. I will say that P3ng played a good round, even with fencing they played well. My galaxy had 3 randoms in it with NO ally, they defended well in galaxy. We protected our randoms instead of saying, oh hey go join so and so alliance and or so and so alliance and we can use you to fence.

And just remember 6,8 went ahead of ULT top galaxy because 4 allies gang banged 7.4.3 non stop for days. So just think, in the future when p3ng or FL or whoever has top planet or galaxy, the PA uni will do the same to you.

ULT!
FANG!
See its statements like this which just amuse me. The better alliance won no one is disputing it to be honest. But I will dispute your random comment about 'even with fencing they played well' as to be honest this is getting very old. How can an alliance that by a massive lead in attacking activity and the fact we were hit ourselves by a block (which you were actually part of, ie ult, fl, rainbows and hr) be refered to as 'fencing'? Wasn't just Ult that were hit by a block this round..

Also don't forget I think you'll find p3nguins were lolwaving planets in 7.4 way before this so called '4 allies gang bang' took place due to you had avoidance agreements with most allies bar us.. ironic.

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2015, 14:19   #62
booji
a bucket

Quote:
Originally Posted by LynchMob View Post
So just think, in the future when p3ng or FL or whoever has top planet or galaxy, the PA uni will do the same to you.
Isn't this usual for top planet/gal?

Otterly an Otter.
Unread 9 Dec 2015, 17:28   #63
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

That's what he said...

* We do not exist *

Unread 9 Dec 2015, 17:47   #64
Munkee
Dictator

Munkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to behold

So from my perspective there is no more or less fence naptarion that p3ng does compared to other alliances in the game.

Most "top" alliances appear to enjoy building up fort galaxies. If I take ultores as the example chimpie does most of his deals out of game and sets up avoidances of forts nice and early to protect over half of the ally.

If we hypothetically said the current universe looked like:

1 ult - forts
2 ct - semi forts
3 bf - forts
4 p3ng - spread
5 fl - forts
6 bows - forts
7 nd - semi forts
8 hr - semi forts

We can quite easily see that a few "fort avoidance" agreements soon mean that those who are spread out end up getting the rough end of the beatings early on in the round. Alliances simply cant hit anything that contains 4+ members of a particular alliance so they have to search for mixed/spread gals which inevitably means these galaxies full of "randoms" get gang banged over and over and over.

It's very easy to set up a fort avoidance, especially with alliances who are very much forted themselves its in both of your interests. However I'm not quite sure why the player base sees this any different to p3ng taking ingame agreements.

In fact you dont even need an official fort avoidance agreement. It is well known that if you hit a fort it is seen as some declaration of war, you will get a private message from a HC of that alliance asking why you are targetting them and they get all hissy fitted up and decide to ptarget you back.

For us, the best way to manage incoming early on is so take a nap in game, but that doesn't mean those other alliances are any less NAPPED UP.

Try and find some friends to hit a forted ally early and I think you will probably come up with no one.
Munkee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2015, 23:02   #65
Joseph
Error

Joseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really nice

imho p3ng did very well, with the oportunities they had...
last two rounds they picked different strats from universe, and proved they have a strong attack force. active command asking ppl to launch fleets i believe.
but the problem is when u have ftw members, playing seriously, they dont like to feel abandoned. losing roids for easy fleets just bcoz alliance prefer to sleep its annoying, they stop caring about win.
peng did not played fenced! thats fenceless!!!
Unread 10 Dec 2015, 00:02   #66
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Forts is the new and only meta of planetarion now from my point of view.
5 man BPs, its impossibole to create BPs unless you actualy have 4 friends.
Hence why people tend to go with their allie mates instead of looking for people from other allies.
Maybe its time they change the BP size, or how gals are created.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2015, 00:30   #67
booji
a bucket

A round of all random, or shuffling multiple smaller bps together would really shake things up. But there would be immense opposition to it. I suspect all priv gals would be much more popular, but would also simply make forting worse not better!

Otterly an Otter.
Unread 10 Dec 2015, 11:14   #68
fortran

fortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the rough

When I started playing in r50 I was playing in alliances not fighting for the first spot. It was fun to build gals with friends playing in other alliances.

After I moved to top tier alliances, I noticed during a good part of the round it was usual to not being allowed to defend or being defended by my bp. Bping became a bother. After that I adhered to the forting trend.

Imo the best gals atm are the really fenced ones, they have rough starts but a considerable easy life as soon as wars become common. But it is hard to find friends or trustworthy ppl willing to apply to many tags. Usually my pals are spread in two alliances, and a two alliances bp imo is the worst type of formation atm.
Unread 10 Dec 2015, 11:53   #69
Joseph
Error

Joseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really nice

the problem is always find a solution. its well known that the bp sistem dont work very very well, they try to change exile system, and a lot of other things every round to fix it, but still a big issue imho.
and real problem is: or u have a HC ingal, or u get bashed entire round, bcoz when BCs start looking for targets, they avoid gals with good players and active DCs.
Unread 10 Dec 2015, 12:27   #70
Munkee
Dictator

Munkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to behold

I'm not against fort gals or at least I wasn't ever against them. They were always an option in the past (r20's when I started to play more consistently) but the real forts tended to be the small tags that wanted to keep their players safe. The likes of DLR etc used to always have a couple of fort gals and it was well known, most the bigger alliances out there tended to fence their gals.

As the uni has shrunk the usage of forts seems more prolific but is also causing more issues based on what I posted earlier in this thread. The amount of random galaxies is reducing and pushing people to go for forts. Eventually we will hit a point where all alliances fort, I'm considering it for p3ng just to prove a point and when that happens its simply block wars all over. Couple that with some defensive stats and there is not much chance of a fun round as the napping will get bigger and bigger to protect the forts.
Unread 10 Dec 2015, 13:24   #71
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkee View Post
I'm not against fort gals or at least I wasn't ever against them. They were always an option in the past (r20's when I started to play more consistently) but the real forts tended to be the small tags that wanted to keep their players safe. The likes of DLR etc used to always have a couple of fort gals and it was well known, most the bigger alliances out there tended to fence their gals.

As the uni has shrunk the usage of forts seems more prolific but is also causing more issues based on what I posted earlier in this thread. The amount of random galaxies is reducing and pushing people to go for forts. Eventually we will hit a point where all alliances fort, I'm considering it for p3ng just to prove a point and when that happens its simply block wars all over. Couple that with some defensive stats and there is not much chance of a fun round as the napping will get bigger and bigger to protect the forts.
I realy encourage p3ng to go forts. Then you will have ND PLing fleers at you every other day indirectly grounding your alliance, this will keep happening untill ND has crashed all their value for trolls at you and have become a non-factor.

Forts are more demanding.

The BPs simply too big. They could be capped at 3.

Unread 10 Dec 2015, 13:34   #72
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortran View Post
Imo the best gals atm are the really fenced ones, they have rough starts but a considerable easy life as soon as wars become common. But it is hard to find friends or trustworthy ppl willing to apply to many tags.
To get a good gal, you need a fence, but you need more than just that. The best gals right now are composed not just of people in different alliances, but of the people who influence their alliances' behaviour. Note that these are often not HCs. The roid graphs for these gals usually looks like this:
1) At the start, it goes up fast, because getting roids is easy in the early round. This step is optional in the greater scheme of things.
2) During the first 400 ticks, they get roided a few times, but their reputations allow them to get away with higher roid : value ratios than others
3) During the next 500 ticks, they receive little to no incs, due to their influence on alliance politics. There's plenty of targets to go around during this stage, anyway, so there's little reason for their alliance mates to complain.
4) During the last bit of the round, when other people in their alliances have gotten roided into the dust (each alliance in turn), they stick out like a sore thumb a little too much, and finally get roided. By this point they are already far enough ahead, with too little time to spare, that other galaxies can't catch up.

Look at 7:4 or 3:2 for great examples of the above.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2015, 14:07   #73
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
I realy encourage p3ng to go forts. Then you will have ND PLing fleers at you every other day indirectly grounding your alliance, this will keep happening untill ND has crashed all their value for trolls at you and have become a non-factor.

Forts are more demanding.
If having ND hit you is the biggest trauma forts face then I think i can recommend them for everyone!
Unread 10 Dec 2015, 14:34   #74
fortran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
To get a good gal, you need a fence, but you need more than just that. The best gals right now are composed not just of people in different alliances, but of the people who influence their alliances' behaviour.
Even without people who can influence their alliances, all it is need are people who can at least get some def fleets from their ally and contribute to gal def to make the gal harmonic and turn that part of the game enjoyable. A gal like that wont be fighting for #1, but can easily be among the top 5 and has the obligation of being among the top 10.
As soon as wars become common, those gals are only raided by alliances outside the wars, usually in the lower ranks and usually with less value than yours. The terror times are the CFs, when they become the best hittable targets in uni. But in general, round will be calm for those players.
Unread 10 Dec 2015, 18:38   #75
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
If having ND hit you is the biggest trauma forts face then I think i can recommend them for everyone!
Typical "cool p3nguims" comment.
"2cool for defending" "2cool for forts" "2cool for caring" "2cool for livelaunching"
Why are p3ngs avoiding forts then?

Unread 10 Dec 2015, 20:21   #76
Munkee
Dictator

I think you read posts differently to everyone else Butcher.
Unread 10 Dec 2015, 20:38   #77
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

Quote:
"2cool for defending" "2cool for forts" "2cool for caring" "2cool for livelaunching"
We were 2cool to def against ND... because we were allied to them!
However, such sentiment was in no way the intention of my post, which was to lightly poke fun at what seemed like the most ridiculous non-sequitur that your post seemed to be since I read it as "go forts.... then you will have ND PLing fleets at you every other day [thus] Forts are more demanding." This seemed quite funny to me!
Unread 10 Dec 2015, 21:08   #78
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
We were 2cool to def against ND... because we were allied to them!
However, such sentiment was in no way the intention of my post, which was to lightly poke fun at what seemed like the most ridiculous non-sequitur that your post seemed to be since I read it as "go forts.... then you will have ND PLing fleets at you every other day [thus] Forts are more demanding." This seemed quite funny to me!
You are saying forts are less demanding?
You will(often) have to suffer more concentrated incommings when you are not at war. And when you are at war you will suffer more incs and as youve said earlier, less avaible out-of-allie def.

Unread 10 Dec 2015, 21:36   #79
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Where as your post replies scream out "2cool to have a brain"

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2015, 21:43   #80
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

Quote:
You are saying forts are less demanding?
You will(often) have to suffer more concentrated incommings when you are not at war. And when you are at war you will suffer more incs and as youve said earlier, less avaible out-of-allie def.
good grief!
Neither of my posts made any comment on whether a Fort is more demanding to run or otherwise.
They both confined themselves to mocking the idea that dealing with ND prelaunches was specifically what made running a fort more demanding!
Unread 11 Dec 2015, 11:07   #81
Joseph
Error

im just curious about all this conversation about p3ng, wtf is the problem?
why no1 comments about norse spreading players? or ex asc joining ND and making them a way better this round? or about fenceless? cant understand all this blablabla about pingu. seriously.
Unread 11 Dec 2015, 13:14   #82
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph View Post
why no1 comments about norse spreading players? or ex asc joining ND and making them a way better this round? or about fenceless? cant understand all this blablabla about pingu. seriously.
Why would any BG join ND?
Norse said they were gonna quit the game entirely, but then again they are known for saying many things

Unread 11 Dec 2015, 15:41   #83
TheoDD
Othello Champion, Solitaire Champion, Anime BlackJack Champion

TheoDD has a spectacular aura aboutTheoDD has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
...Or Brazilians, really hope you guys are shut out of every alliance there is and forced to make your own tag. Such low morale guys that will abandon a tag to protect other brazilians. Only loyal to those from the same country.
TheoDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2015, 16:04   #84
fortran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheoDD View Post
...Or Brazilians, really hope you guys are shut out of every alliance there is and forced to make your own tag. Such low morale guys that will abandon a tag to protect other brazilians. Only loyal to those from the same country.
There are only two brazilians, Raul and Joseph, the others are their multis. Raul and Joseph can't play together. The problem is that someone let Joseph play in two alliances last round.
Unread 11 Dec 2015, 17:31   #85
Munkee
Dictator

Quote:
but then again they are known for saying many things
Comments like this are the exact reason I dislike you. It appears you are allowed to smear crap about anyone and everyone (unless it involves your fan boy view of top tier). No one is allowed to discuss without you turning it into something personal and then trying to play some form of pity me game with them when they decide to respond.
Unread 11 Dec 2015, 17:59   #86
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkee View Post
Comments like this are the exact reason I dislike you. It appears you are allowed to smear crap about anyone and everyone (unless it involves your fan boy view of top tier). No one is allowed to discuss without you turning it into something personal and then trying to play some form of pity me game with them when they decide to respond.
Lol, i dont think norse feel offended, they are well known for deciding stuff the last second.
Mind you, many of them used to be bowd

Unread 12 Dec 2015, 12:00   #87
Joseph
Error

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheoDD View Post
will be a pleasure talk about this here.

1- i sent players to santa when he promissed me asg would be allied to ult, makes no sense at all split my players into two enemie tags right?
2- all my players was asking to quit asg a way before the D day, guess what? bcoz norse players dont care about def or att strat, and just do whatever they wanted (looks like zwan players felt the same way, so, why not talk about him too?)
3- i love u guys pointing us as only loyal to the same country, its like ultra nice say this about us, i feel happy about it, since raul attacked us and we made a nice and cool end of round war. all brazilians attacking and roiding each other for ALLIANCE WIN, something u guys dont know what is playing in a troll tag.
4- looks like this "forced to make your own tag" fit a way better to u guys in norse, right? we still very well wanted in many alliances, why i say this? bcoz they keep inviting us to play there.
5- i played in many many alliances too dear theodd, was never kicked or asked to leave, different from many other of u guys. i always play for tag win, and when i say me, its my entire group of players.
6- please, dont be scared about our group, we are here to play PA, not to steal your precious game, go build ships, launch attack on us, and be happy. thats all u can do.

cya in battlefield!!
Unread 12 Dec 2015, 12:33   #88
Buddah
Knight of Ni!

Buddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Lol, i dont think norse feel offended, they are well known for deciding stuff the last second.
Mind you, many of them used to be bowd
Only golden was bows?
And we never said we were quitting the game, we said it probably wouldn't be a norse tag. Asgård was the solution/problem.
Buddah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2015, 05:20   #89
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddah View Post
Only golden was bows?
And we never said we were quitting the game, we said it probably wouldn't be a norse tag. Asgård was the solution/problem.
Yeah, Golden, InNeed, Advantix, etc was bows. And i just go by what you guys says.

Unread 13 Dec 2015, 20:00   #90
Advantix

Advantix is a jewel in the roughAdvantix is a jewel in the roughAdvantix is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Why would any BG join ND?
Norse said they were gonna quit the game entirely, but then again they are known for saying many things
We didnt say we would quit! We didnt have time to do pols, so we merged/joined Asgard.
Unread 13 Dec 2015, 20:19   #91
Advantix

Advantix is a jewel in the roughAdvantix is a jewel in the roughAdvantix is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
will be a pleasure talk about this here.

1- i sent players to santa when he promissed me asg would be allied to ult, makes no sense at all split my players into two enemie tags right?
2- all my players was asking to quit asg a way before the D day, guess what? bcoz norse players dont care about def or att strat, and just do whatever they wanted (looks like zwan players felt the same way, so, why not talk about him too?)
3- i love u guys pointing us as only loyal to the same country, its like ultra nice say this about us, i feel happy about it, since raul attacked us and we made a nice and cool end of round war. all brazilians attacking and roiding each other for ALLIANCE WIN, something u guys dont know what is playing in a troll tag.
4- looks like this "forced to make your own tag" fit a way better to u guys in norse, right? we still very well wanted in many alliances, why i say this? bcoz they keep inviting us to play there.
5- i played in many many alliances too dear theodd, was never kicked or asked to leave, different from many other of u guys. i always play for tag win, and when i say me, its my entire group of players.
6- please, dont be scared about our group, we are here to play PA, not to steal your precious game, go build ships, launch attack on us, and be happy. thats all u can do.

cya in battlefield!!
1 - We didnt get that memo. No1 told us about the pre-round deal with Ult. If we knew, we would never have joined.

2 - Yes, because we (norse) felt we should fight ult, not allying them. Offmind (your brother, cousin or whatever) decided to nap ult before leaving so we couldnt attack. Again, bcause we didnt want the pre-round ult deal.

3 - Santa said Asgard was gonna go for win. Again, we couldnt bcause of ult deal.... As a Trolltag we manage top avg score 3 times now i think? Even with scanners and Newteh counting That's where "trolltag" can compete. Oh, and we know what playing for ally means. We are, just not as a fulltag

4 - Well, we are having fun. Sleeping during nights AND ppl from Asgard want to continue playing with us. So we cant be that bad?

5 - Most Norse have played 20+ rounds. Not sure if anyone want to go back and play in fulltag anymore. We make our own strategy and round goals. Usually 1 in topgal and top avg score. All members can step up and pick targets, do pols or just idle. Nothing is expected.

6 - I agree. Play PA. As I said, for us we found a relaxing and fun way to play.
Unread 13 Dec 2015, 23:56   #92
Joseph
Error

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advantix View Post
1 - We didnt get that memo. No1 told us about the pre-round deal with Ult. If we knew, we would never have joined.

2 - Yes, because we (norse) felt we should fight ult, not allying them. Offmind (your brother, cousin or whatever) decided to nap ult before leaving so we couldnt attack. Again, bcause we didnt want the pre-round ult deal.

3 - Santa said Asgard was gonna go for win. Again, we couldnt bcause of ult deal.... As a Trolltag we manage top avg score 3 times now i think? Even with scanners and Newteh counting That's where "trolltag" can compete. Oh, and we know what playing for ally means. We are, just not as a fulltag

4 - Well, we are having fun. Sleeping during nights AND ppl from Asgard want to continue playing with us. So we cant be that bad?

5 - Most Norse have played 20+ rounds. Not sure if anyone want to go back and play in fulltag anymore. We make our own strategy and round goals. Usually 1 in topgal and top avg score. All members can step up and pick targets, do pols or just idle. Nothing is expected.

6 - I agree. Play PA. As I said, for us we found a relaxing and fun way to play.
I agree, its all fine
Was a mistake, nothing to make someone start hating any bg country group whatever
Unread 14 Dec 2015, 00:01   #93
Tiamat101

Tiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the rough

It seems to me that we just traded Liths for Brazil as far as controversy goes. 30 rounds it ago it was All Liths causing problem, and now its all Brazil's Causing problems. Where the real problems have always been Multi's and people able to VNC into 2-5 planets. New Nicks keep getting added to the game yet, the player base isn't growing, in fact it shrinks yet there are always theses "new" people. There in lies the problem we have to address. There are a few ways to limit the number of "cousins" but most of them will be unreasonable to most people that are still playing this game for fun.
Unread 14 Dec 2015, 00:52   #94
fortran

Yeah, game was just fine without brazilians.
Unread 14 Dec 2015, 17:01   #95
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

lol, sorry for saying; but that is one pathetic comment unless you went for irony and failed fortran...

* We do not exist *

Unread 14 Dec 2015, 17:08   #96
fortran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking View Post
lol, sorry for saying; but that is one pathetic comment unless you went for irony and failed fortran...
I saw Tiamat pathetic comment and tried to beat him in his own game.
Unread 14 Dec 2015, 17:22   #97
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

Ah, irony then. Tia, get some facts before you accuse a load of players of being multies? Have you seen your brazil galmate(whom you havent heard of before) desperately trying to call another brazil galmate(whom you havent heard of before either) to stop him from crashing and still fail? I have.

On a sidenote, it would be funny if Raul and Joseph sat there with 20 smartphones each, trying to pretend to be 40 individuals on WhatsApp... Would be hell to keep those phones charged with the less than stable power supply some brazilian regions have.

* We do not exist *

Unread 16 Dec 2015, 08:50   #98
Firebird

More to the point imagine trying assume 20-40 Ids if they could achieve then I would be more than fine with them cheating
Unread 16 Dec 2015, 09:08   #99
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firebird View Post
More to the point imagine trying assume 20-40 Ids if they could achieve then I would be more than fine with them cheating
Clouds can do it, why cant Raul/Joseph

Unread 16 Dec 2015, 10:32   #100
fortran

Quote:
Clouds can do it, why cant Raul/Joseph
They are probably using Clouds's code. We had Xoca explaining and arguing many times with Raul's multis why we should build locusts.