User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 24 Aug 2006, 23:27   #1
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society
so today I played

snooker...
My highest break was 7 (one red and pink, completly by luck, because I don't get this whole position-thingy at all), but still, it was kind of fun, you guys should try it if you like billards. Much more fun than the usual pool.
Unread 24 Aug 2006, 23:32   #2
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: so today I played

Snooker's actually quite a big game in the UK - not up there with football/rugby/cricket but certainly in the second tier. In fact, 28 out of the world's top 32 are from the British Isles.

Alas, I'm shite at it despite being fairly competent at pool. I'm not sure why, I think it's just a lack of practice on snooker tables (which are faster than pool tables).
Unread 24 Aug 2006, 23:49   #3
DaffyDuck

DaffyDuck is just really niceDaffyDuck is just really niceDaffyDuck is just really niceDaffyDuck is just really niceDaffyDuck is just really nice

I am known locally to be extremly good at pool (too much time in pubs i guess) but when it comes to snooker i just can't get the kind of control that i have in pool, i do enjoy it mind, i think american pool and 9ball can be a good laff, but the true skill has to be with english pool and snooker. :P

opinion expressed.
DaffyDuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 01:26   #4
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaffyDuck
I am known locally to be extremly good at pool (too much time in pubs i guess) but when it comes to snooker i just can't get the kind of control that i have in pool, i do enjoy it mind, i think american pool and 9ball can be a good laff, but the true skill has to be with english pool and snooker. :P

opinion expressed.
Therefore you arent that good at pool. Everyone thinks they are good at pool. Its the law.

Sure snooker is a much harder game, but if you are genuinly good at pool you should be competent at snooker.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 01:32   #5
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
Therefore you arent that good at pool. Everyone thinks they are good at pool. Its the law.

Sure snooker is a much harder game, but if you are genuinly good at pool you should be competent at snooker.
The man speaks the truth.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 01:36   #6
furball

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Sadly I agree. My success at pool is more due to experience playing it (and stopping others from beating me) at opposed to individual skill. Good defence doesn't help in snooker when you aren't scoring many points yourself, whereas in pool you don't have so many balls to pot to win.
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 09:27   #7
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I play snooker quite a lot. Probably roughly 5 times a week. Its a great sport and my game has improved ten fold over the past 7 years of playing it. I get regular breaks of 20-30 which for those who do play know is quite tough (black, red, black, red, black, red) Not easy at all, anyway its a great sport and I agree with hicks and deffeh, those who are "good at pool" arent "good at snooker". If you are good at snooker pool is doddle, not the other way round.

But one of the best sports out there!
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 09:45   #8
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

I watched some pool tournament on TV (Don't do that, it's horribly boring), O'Sullivan didn't get very far and he certainly is good at snooker. I think pool is a completly different game.
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 09:47   #9
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Pool is a completly different game however pool players to snooker they find it hard to adapt, snooker to pool easier. Pool bores me, its over too quickly. Snooker to watch on tv is great as well, I think its deepflows favourite sport on tv!
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 11:15   #10
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

In pool it's easier to be shit and win than it is with snooker. You can be pretty good at 8ball, have the balls laid out absolutely terribly and lose. I would say snooker and 9ball are more skill games, although 9 ball can have a luck element to it, there are definitely some amazing 9ball players out there who can get you for 3 fouls and have excellent positional play.

I am pretty short so i find snooker and getting any kind of ball control for me is difficult. Although i'm horrendously out of practice in both. My record break is something like 13. Although the best thing to do, is play 5 frames of snooker then move down to a pool table. You'll never have shorter games of pool in your life.
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 12:24   #11
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Yeah pool is just smash and hope in 9 balls on cannons sometimes, now snooker is a much better game, i goto rileys about 4-5 times a week with friends during holidays, we're quite good at snooker, my highest break was 57, but i average 15-25 usually, takes alot of control.

Also im with the dudes on this one if you can play pool very well you should be fairly ok'ish at snooker. Its quite a satisfying feeling and noise when you smash a snooker ball and bury it
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 12:48   #12
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Really the key is being able to play down a snooker club 3 or 4 times a week and take time to try stuff out, otherwise you will be no better than an average pub player.
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 13:01   #13
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

ive made the mistake often of calling myself a "great pool player", when the reality is im no better than a good pub player. Sure, i'm the best of my mates, but there are 12, 13, 14 year olds who play snooker with their dad that could come down and beat the shit out of us.

I once did shoot the perfect game at pool though - that was on my to do list before i die. Broke off and sank a spot, sank 6 more spots then doubled the black in to win before my opponent had even got to the table. I felt so ****ing cool. Proper tables (rileys) as well, none of the useless pub shit that people play on.

I urge anyone that thinks they are actually good at pool to go and play a 9 ball tournament at their local club. Then you'll realise you're paying £5 entry to get ****ing schooled by people who are genuinely immense - have one cue for breaking, and one cue for playing. I entered in one a few times. First round i came back from 4-1 to win 5-4 (the ****er sank the 9 ball off the break in one frame), he was a very very good player (ie much better than me). Next round i got absolutely ****ed, 5-0 off some ex professional snooker player.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 13:06   #14
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

i play the weekly rileys one on tuesday most weeks, won it about 5 times out of 20 odd entrances this year, but i only enter for fun or to get better
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 13:11   #15
Cooling
Tilting at windmills

Cooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

We don't have many snooker tables here, which I think is an awful shame.

People seem to think its a better idea to go to a 'pool bar' and play 8-ball on a 3/4 table

The hall I frequent regularly has only one snooker table, very few people ever use it. I don't think people know how to play :/

I don't consider myself very good at snooker. Break around 10-15 on a good night.
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 13:31   #16
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
Pool is a completly different game however pool players to snooker they find it hard to adapt, snooker to pool easier. Pool bores me, its over too quickly. Snooker to watch on tv is great as well, I think its deepflows favourite sport on tv!
It certainly is. This is probably more due to the fact that it's more of a "game" than a "sport" in my mind*. The level of skill involved and the general rules tend to remove elements of luck almost entirely, although of course it still plays a part. This appeals to me, and if there are other people who think it will appeal to them, they should give watching snooker on telly a chance

*Of course I'm not saying that there aren't games that involve huge amounts of luck, but rather the way that that luck manifests itself. In games it can generally be perceived and understood and taken into account in a real way as a factor of the game, in sports (or at least sports games, not athleltics etc.**) then the imperfections inherent in movement are pronounced and unquantifiable, as well as environmental factors like wind and pitch quality.

**athletics btw, is virtually worthless.
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 14:09   #17
lokken
BlueTuba

When i was decent I got to the final of a 9ball playing off scratch. It was the only week where the runner up didn't get a cash prize
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 15:08   #18
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken

I am pretty short so i find snooker and getting any kind of ball control for me is difficult. Although i'm horrendously out of practice in both. My record break is something like 13.
Are you in Portsmouth atm? We could pop out and have a game.

For money.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 15:31   #19
lokken
BlueTuba

for money snooker

i am shit
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 15:36   #20
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

lets double the bet then
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 15:37   #21
lokken
BlueTuba

just cos you want someone to pay your season ticket for you doesn't mean it's me
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 15:39   #22
Forest

Poker pays my season ticket for me.
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 15:40   #23
pig
1up on you

I wish I lived in pompey, then I could take forests money ;/
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 15:41   #24
Forest

You couldnt take a 67 yr old drunk tramp whose fallen unconscious ffs!
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 15:41   #25
Forest

You'd have fun trying though
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 16:49   #26
lokken
BlueTuba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
You'd have fun trying though
pig and the chap under portsmouth and southsea station railway bridge

portsmouth snooker club

coming soon
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 20:20   #27
DaffyDuck

DaffyDuck is just really niceDaffyDuck is just really niceDaffyDuck is just really niceDaffyDuck is just really niceDaffyDuck is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh

I didnt say i was bad at snooker, just said i cant get the control of the ball like i do in pool :P,

still break 40 odd in snooker
DaffyDuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 22:01   #28
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

There's also the fact that snooker tables are a lot larger than pool tables, so of course it'll be harder to get the balls in accurately
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 22:08   #29
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wu_trax
snooker...
My highest break was 7 (one red and pink, completly by luck, because I don't get this whole position-thingy at all), but still, it was kind of fun, you guys should try it if you like billards. Much more fun than the usual pool.
The state of GD can be summed up by teh fact that noone has made the fun comment of "wu-trax potted a pink and a red, all in one night, but not with the same girl"

Maybe it would have stirred the attention if it'd been "I potted the red and then moved on to the brown"

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 22:37   #30
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

and then hit in another red.

and then the blue??
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 22:41   #31
furball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannon_Fodder
and then hit in another red.

and then the blue??
Auto-erotic asphyxiation, obviously.
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 22:47   #32
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
There's also the fact that snooker tables are a lot larger than pool tables, so of course it'll be harder to get the balls in accurately
And on tournament tables the pockets are smaller!
Unread 26 Aug 2006, 12:15   #33
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I once pocketed the brown first then when I moved onto the pink I made a big foul and ended up hitting the red
Unread 26 Aug 2006, 16:40   #34
Forest

That last comment by her 'lets never speak of this again' really stuck in your mind when you spammed it al over the internet eh
Unread 26 Aug 2006, 17:34   #35
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

The red hit you really...
Unread 26 Aug 2006, 18:26   #36
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

i play snooker once a week or so, with a couple of friends. got invited to a poolteam once, but more because they desperately needed someone than because i'm exceptionally good at pool/snooker. maybe i'll join such a team later, when i have more time to train/play matches. :/
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote