Round 86 - Fading Memories is about to finish, with the End of Round Ceremony (EoRC) is now starting shortly 21:00 GMT for an hour in #planetarion on irc.netgamers.org (accessible via the com unit).
It will consist of:
- interviews with the top players
- interviews with the top galaxy
- interviews with representatives of the top alliance
- the alliance competition (allcomp), where users will [tag] in their nickname for their alliance, and the winning alliance will win 3 credits.
Havoc setup will shortly be setup as follows:
- All researches completed
- 500 million resources total (split over metal/crystal/eonium according to race)
- 3000 asteroids total (split over metal/crystal/eonium according to race)
- 30 of each factory, 30 wave amplifiers, 50 security centres and 30 of each refinery ADDED to each planet
- Fleets recalled
- XP kept
- Asteroid mining limits increased to 8 million asteroids total
- Maximum construction limit set at 800 constructions
- Ticks set at every 15 minutes.
- Alliances will be reset and new alliances of up to 30 will be allowed to form.
- Increasing donation limits and fund sizes by 100x
Havoc will start at 09:00 GMT on Saturday, 9th May and continue until Thursday, 21st May at 20:00 GMT.
Round 87, whose name is shortly to be finalised, will have signups opening on Friday, 22nd March.
Stats will shortly be available on our beta server stats page
Originally Posted By Appocomaster