User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 19 Jul 2005, 12:58   #1
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Joining the Gym

Yesterday I went to the Gym, now there are two gyms and the place I live (obviously not the whole of Birmingham) We have Esporta which was established about 5 years ago, and we have Health & Fitness which was established about 15 years ago. Now I was a member of Esporta since it opened, Esporta was nice and all, but it cost about £60 a month, although it was new equipment, two pools, good tvs, music and nice women, I stopped going. So I had a further membership for about 3 years not using it once, so it was expensive and my mother who was paying for it didnt cancel it.

Anyway a friend of mine goes to Health & Fitness and said come along, I went along, I enjoyed it. It felt like a family, people were friendly, they knew your name and it was enjoyable, anyway so I signed up yesterday and tonight im going again. After my month travelling I have felt a bit fitter and so i want to maintain this and improve it.

On another good level, Ive cut down smoking from 20 a day to about 2 a day (if that some days) I can now get through the daytime without a fag, so hopefully you know what they say Fit body Fit mind.

Anyway summertime and all of that anyone else getting "fit" or "fitter" ?
Unread 19 Jul 2005, 13:14   #2
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: Joining the Gym

I started training at the gymn in february, didn't do a lot since some weeks because i've been very busy with my new house. I am going to take it up again this week.

How much do you train? I exercise only two times a week (sometimes three) but when I go for at least 2,5 hour each session. I saw little results rather quick but that's because I am quite skinny.

edit:
I still smoke about 20 cigarettes a day, my condition still went up pretty good as I spend quite some time at the crosstrainingmachines and sometimes rowingmachines.
Unread 19 Jul 2005, 13:14   #3
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

no, im far too lazy for that . id do some running, but it would be far too embarrassing, i would have to stop after 500m to catch my breath, so i dont do that either (i should have never stop that after i got out of the army, that was the only thing that was good for).
as long as i dont become fat i dont think i can ever be bothered to get any exercise whatsoever, although, i have to admit that it sometimes just feels good to be physically exhausted.
Unread 19 Jul 2005, 13:18   #4
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wu_trax
i would have to stop after 500m to catch my breath
take a 0 off that for me
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2005, 13:27   #5
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Every year I mean to join the gym, but never do. I'd like to get rid of my slight bit of podge (about half a stone overweight, I guess), as well as building up my arms and torso.

I have a New Year's Resolution still ongoing, to have a flat stomach by the end of this year. We'll have to see how that goes.
Unread 19 Jul 2005, 13:47   #6
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

I started running 3 times a week + playing some football 3 months ago I went from 0 condition to an OK one in a few weeks. Funny how fast my body gets "better". The problem I had was getting started with it, but as soon as I started I felt shitty if I missed out on one exercise.
Unread 19 Jul 2005, 14:04   #7
berzerker
Professional AlcoFrolic

berzerker has a spectacular aura aboutberzerker has a spectacular aura aboutberzerker has a spectacular aura about

I have a treadmill at home, so I do maybe 30mins a day (10min fastwalk, 20min jog).
I'm also getting into golf which is good for your arms and chest with the swing.
Unread 19 Jul 2005, 14:09   #8
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

I joined the gym a couple of weeks ago and have been doing some cardio work and some weights too.

I want to go today but I can't because I keep spraining tendons
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2005, 14:14   #9
DJet
Wearer of The Hat

DJet is a jewel in the roughDJet is a jewel in the roughDJet is a jewel in the rough

Monday: 2 hours swim training
Tuesday: weights + 20-30min morning jog
Weds: 1h30min swim training
Thurs: 1 hour gym session + 30min sprint swim training
Fri: weights + 1hour swim training
Sat: rest day
Sun: 20-30min morning jog + weights

I don't smoke and never have. oh and i work in a swimming pool with a gym... free useage w000t.
Unread 19 Jul 2005, 15:06   #10
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Every day I get up to answer the door and grab my extra large pepperoni from the pizza guy with my big sausagey greasy fingers.

Then I go back to the computer and the TV and long for the day when they have to remove the wall and use a crane to get me out of the house.
Unread 19 Jul 2005, 15:11   #11
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I went to the gym once

I didn't like it.
Unread 19 Jul 2005, 15:31   #12
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I go running very ocassionally (need to go more though). I find it very peaceful since I usually do it at night.

I will join a gym within the next month if finances allow it. My only real priority with these things is cardiovascular & general stamina (I can't grow muscles ).
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2005, 15:38   #13
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

I actually just got back from the gym.

I signed up last Winter with the intention of "maintaining fitness", as I was mid football season and thought it would be a good way of keeping fit without going outside in the cold weather. I never do cardiovascular work at the gym any more though because I find it pretty dull. I occasionally go for a run but I like to do this outside.

All I do now is lift weights with a mate. It sounds dull but it really feels like an accomplishment to say "let's increase the weight 5kg" and successfully complete the set or whatever. I don't really get this with cardio work out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
(I can't grow muscles ).
I used to think this but it's seriously not as hard as it seems. If you want to increase your output you could look into supplements such as creatine (it actually works) but I'm not sure if this is a good idea for somebody who takes ecstasy fairly reguarly. Plus it's fairly expensive and you mentioned finances.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2005, 15:41   #14
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:

(I can't grow muscles ).

why not?

I have very thiny and girly arms, people laughed at me when I said I'm going to do some muscletraining but especially when you've got nothing it's fairly easy to see results after a couple of weeks/months. Do some biceps weightlifting for a little period a couple of times a week and see what happens. Not that I'm a monster now, I still am skinny but it's visible I gained a bit of muscle at my arms, shoulders and chest.

Last edited by SilverSmoke; 19 Jul 2005 at 15:46.
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2005, 15:43   #15
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
All I do now is lift weights with a mate. It sounds dull but it really feels like an accomplishment to say "let's increase the weight 5kg" and successfully complete the set or whatever. I don't really get this with cardio work out.
exactly.

Some months ago I was dying when completing a set of 30kg benchpress. No I can do 45kg set fairly easily. It's still pussy-weight though.
Unread 19 Jul 2005, 15:56   #16
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
and long for the day when they have to remove the wall and use a crane to get me out of the house.
Possibly the best episode of Jerry Springer I saw was exactly this.
Unread 19 Jul 2005, 16:05   #17
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I run between 5 and 7 miles 3 or 4 times a week. I used to do more a few months ago when i was in training but seeing as i have no goal at the moment i just do it to keep reasonably fit. I play 5-a-side football once a week and badminton once or twice. For some reason the badminton probably tires me out more than the others do.

When i get back to Uni in October i'll sign up to the gym again and start doing a bit of weight training again. Nothing serious, i just go on the resistance machines and like to think i'm getting slightly stronger each week.
Unread 19 Jul 2005, 16:22   #18
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

For the last two terms I've gymmed and jogged. This summer I've been going to the gym and swimming. It's somewhat better than lying around being bored.
University gym is £30 a year. Local gym + swimming pool is £33 a month.
Unread 19 Jul 2005, 16:23   #19
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Joining the Gym

I joined a gym.

****ed if I did any working out, mind.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2005, 16:46   #20
furball

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You just hung around in the showers, right?
Unread 19 Jul 2005, 16:57   #21
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The secret is to just grab their cock from behind and start wanking it as soon as possible. Then they are paralysed with lustful abandon.
Unread 19 Jul 2005, 17:30   #22
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of

I go to the gym. I haven't been doing anything too seriously though, although as from tomorrow I will be making more of a concerted effort in my weight training. I tend to do cardio in the morning before I go to work, on a cross-trainer, as it's easier on my knee's than running.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
exactly.

Some months ago I was dying when completing a set of 30kg benchpress. No I can do 45kg set fairly easily. It's still pussy-weight though.
I warm up with 30 to 45kg's
Unread 19 Jul 2005, 17:33   #23
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Belgy is a hero :eek:
Unread 19 Jul 2005, 17:35   #24
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

if it were rl i would fellate him here and now.
Unread 19 Jul 2005, 18:02   #25
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belgarath The Sorcerer
I warm up with 30 to 45kg's
The way to show off is to say "hey I can live X% of my body weight".

10% doesn't sound that impressive, sorry.
Unread 19 Jul 2005, 18:28   #26
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

as soon as i can drive i'm joining a gym. as it is, nowhere is convenient.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2005, 18:33   #27
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madina
Possibly the best episode of Jerry Springer I saw was exactly this.
It wasn't so funny when they craned me back into my room and then built the wall back, so I was left in my own personal prison
Unread 19 Jul 2005, 23:53   #28
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC

Well, like I said, it's to warm up with. After I'm warmed up I pile the weight on - if I can do more than 6 reps it's too light.
Unread 20 Jul 2005, 01:01   #29
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
I started training at the gymn in february, didn't do a lot since some weeks because i've been very busy with my new house. I am going to take it up again this week.

How much do you train? I exercise only two times a week (sometimes three) but when I go for at least 2,5 hour each session. I saw little results rather quick but that's because I am quite skinny.

edit:
I still smoke about 20 cigarettes a day, my condition still went up pretty good as I spend quite some time at the crosstrainingmachines and sometimes rowingmachines.

Do they have a "fag machine" at the gym you go to because i can't help but notice you're really packing on the gay.*

*nothing really to do with this post more just a general "SS is gay" point i'm trying to make
Unread 20 Jul 2005, 07:01   #30
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
I used to think this but it's seriously not as hard as it seems. If you want to increase your output you could look into supplements such as creatine (it actually works) but I'm not sure if this is a good idea for somebody who takes ecstasy fairly reguarly. Plus it's fairly expensive and you mentioned finances.
I've heard reports that Creatin negatively impacts on your sex drive....is this true?
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2005, 08:24   #31
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC

belgy is 350-450 kg?

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2005, 09:30   #32
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radical Edward
belgy is 350-450 kg?
wow, congrats on the losing weight belg
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2005, 11:33   #33
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I've heard reports that Creatin negatively impacts on your sex drive....is this true?
It doesn't matter for him so he probably never noticed whether it did or not

(lol)
Unread 20 Jul 2005, 13:25   #34
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I was rather active this morning.

I got up and went and registered for the (Glasgow) Uni gym.

I'll go along for a few £3.50 buy-in sessions then see if i want to pay:

£22/month weekday access

or

£27.50/month 7 day access

So little money to see so many fit Uni girls :up: (and it's the closest gym to me by quite a margin ... and it's good gym too but that was kinda terrtiary on my list of priorities)
Unread 20 Jul 2005, 13:46   #35
furball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
I'll go along for a few £3.50 buy-in sessions then see if i want to pay
Got poker on the mind?
Unread 20 Jul 2005, 14:39   #36
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
So little money to see so many fit Uni girls
one woman I saw had ribs like a toast rack and she spend over an hour and a half on the cardio machines. I just felt like taking her to McD and feeding her with the lardiest burgers I could find. I wouldn'T have let her in if I were staff, she looked anorexic.

anyway, that was the only time I went to the Gym, and I got bored and listened to a really funny sketch on the radio instead, where the presenter phoned an estate agent and kept asking about how they would sort out his "flat", while carefully never referring to it as a "flat tyre" until the very end, at which the estate agent just hung up. comedy gold.

Unread 20 Jul 2005, 14:51   #37
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

to silversmoke I was wondering if you want a cigarette after you come out of the gym as well after an hour working out, I always want one.

Oh ye the last night I worked out then went to the sauna and jacuzzi for half an hour, its a bit weird walking around butt naked with other men, but you get used to it, im sure MM will like it.
Unread 20 Jul 2005, 15:07   #38
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

I go climbing, and do 50 pushups a day. That'll do me.
Unread 20 Jul 2005, 15:08   #39
Radical Edward

50? is that all?

Unread 20 Jul 2005, 15:52   #40
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

Quote:
I haven't been wanking any less, but I can't really say any more than that. Sorry.
Unread 20 Jul 2005, 17:27   #41
KaneED
Motherfracker

Apparently exercise increases your libido. I'd like to try this out but my "test dummy" is 300 miles away.

Anyone else can testify to increased horn?
Unread 20 Jul 2005, 18:33   #42
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i have to be a bit careful about running, my ankles tend to **** upo

i keep meaning to join a gym but havent got around to it yet, when i get moved i may finally join one