User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 27 Feb 2005, 01:11   #1
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
New City

If you could only live in one city what would it be?

It cant be a city that you've lived in for more than a year.

Personally i'd live in Belfast 'cause i suspect it's just like Glasgow (only smaller and Irish).
Unread 27 Feb 2005, 01:14   #2
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: New City

london dear

our future matrimonial home
Unread 27 Feb 2005, 01:16   #3
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You live in London as such its not a NEW CITY!
Unread 27 Feb 2005, 01:17   #4
Almeida

Almeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to behold

either miami or anywhere at the beach of cancun. i need sun and in Vienna (where i live now) i get sun like 4 months each year.
Almeida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2005, 01:18   #5
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

New York (perhaps).

In all honesty, I prefer the great outdoors.
Unread 27 Feb 2005, 01:20   #6
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I haven't travelled enough to know, really.
Unread 27 Feb 2005, 01:21   #7
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

within england... manchester, i get around your rule as i only lived there for 6 months and i loved it

failing that edinburgh, without a doubt
Unread 27 Feb 2005, 01:22   #8
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

i couldn't stand to live in a city
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2005, 01:32   #9
Dace
so f*cking zen

Edinburgh RR?

****ing hell dude.

I'm dissapointed in you.
Unread 27 Feb 2005, 01:33   #10
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

visiting a city is completely different to living there...
I really like Ljubljana when I visited but I have no idea whether I'd want to live there...

In short - I don't know.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2005, 01:53   #11
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

london or NY.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2005, 02:08   #12
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

New York

or

London

nowhere else really. (citywise)
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2005, 02:36   #13
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Rome

I ****ing love the place. Naples comes a close second, but thats only because Neapolitans are absoloutely ****ing bonkers.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2005, 02:36   #14
ceres

ceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud of

Pau, France.
________
INFANTS NEXIUM

Last edited by ceres; 31 Aug 2011 at 06:50.
ceres is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2005, 02:42   #15
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i ahdnt remmeber rome

actually New York, London or Rome..

rome was absolutely ****ing beautiful and the women....omg the women......'speechless' is the only way to describe them.

EVERYONE has style
EVERYONE knows how to carry themselves

did i mention the women?

plus the city itself is truly beautiful. the architecture is phenomnal. The piazzas are wonderful (esp the navrona one with some rather nice restaurants all around it)

AND theres a lovely little coffee place near the pantheon.

actually Rome would be teh first choice (presuming i could learn italian) then NY then London.
Unread 27 Feb 2005, 02:46   #16
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
Rome

I ****ing love the place. Naples comes a close second, but thats only because Neapolitans are absoloutely ****ing bonkers.

heh i thought about naples aswell, then didn't choose it for the same reason.
Unread 27 Feb 2005, 02:48   #17
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Rome for the following reasons
  • It has history
  • It has atmosphere
  • Its people dont give a shit about tourists
  • Its people dont give a shit about each other
  • It has decent public transport, even if it is filled with beggars
  • It has a police force more concerned with chatting up blondes than dishing out speeding fines
  • Its got everything London has, but the Beer doesnt cost Ł10 a pint.
Unread 27 Feb 2005, 02:49   #18
JammyJim
Godfather

kura is my hero <3 <3
Unread 27 Feb 2005, 02:56   #19
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

Quote:
Rome for the following reasons
  • It has history
  • It has atmosphere
  • Its people dont give a shit about tourists
  • Its people dont give a shit about each other
  • It has decent public transport, even if it is filled with beggars
  • It has a police force more concerned with chatting up blondes than dishing out speeding fines
  • Its got everything London has, but the Beer doesnt cost Ł10 a pint.

Florence

i plan doing a tour by car this summer via munich, milan and florence to rome btw, should be fun.
Unread 27 Feb 2005, 03:03   #20
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

Glasgow, i hear it has dace.

<3
Unread 27 Feb 2005, 03:05   #21
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Monaco

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2005, 03:26   #22
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

Bordeaux.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2005, 04:08   #23
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Proxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant future

Dublin, that accent turns me on so much.
Unread 27 Feb 2005, 11:07   #24
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

toronto.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2005, 11:47   #25
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Zharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud of

Rome or London. Nothing else will do.
Unread 27 Feb 2005, 12:03   #26
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

you fancy girls with moustaches.
Unread 27 Feb 2005, 12:16   #27
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Naples comes a close second, but thats only because Neapolitans are absoloutely ****ing bonkers.
Are you taking the piss?
Naples is pretty much a massive dump, so much so that Italians insult each other by saying you're from Naples. Koes is right about Florence, that place has a lot of plusses going for it, and yes, of course so does Rome.

As for where I'd like to live, I really don't know and don't want to 'pigeon hole' myself.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2005, 12:38   #28
Ninja_spammer
Freedom Fanatic

Ninja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud of

Kyoto.
Unread 27 Feb 2005, 13:20   #29
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

paris

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2005, 13:30   #30
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

London or Melbourne
Unread 27 Feb 2005, 14:02   #31
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
Are you taking the piss?
Naples is pretty much a massive dump, so much so that Italians insult each other by saying you're from Naples. Koes is right about Florence, that place has a lot of plusses going for it, and yes, of course so does Rome.

As for where I'd like to live, I really don't know and don't want to 'pigeon hole' myself.
Sometimes, what makes a city is its people, not the surroundings they live in.

For this , Naples probably comes above almost every other city in Europe.
Unread 27 Feb 2005, 14:05   #32
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Sometimes, what makes a city is its people, not the surroundings they live in.

For this , Naples probably comes above almost every other city in Europe.
Making sweeping statements about large groups of people is bad, mmkay?

Also, they don't seem that great to me.

(Yes I realise the irony if what I've done here).
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2005, 16:55   #33
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

NYC or Sydney.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2005, 17:55   #34
Inferno
The Arson Specialist

Inferno is a jewel in the roughInferno is a jewel in the roughInferno is a jewel in the rough

Somewhere in the Far East like Hong Kong or Tokyo.
Please dont laugh at me. I'm not trying to be funny.
Inferno is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2005, 18:43   #35
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

I'd go for the Black Forest. I'd hate to live in a city.
Unread 27 Feb 2005, 18:47   #36
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

I have no idea. Prague perhaps. San Francisco for the weird streets.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.

Last edited by Sarina_Joy; 27 Feb 2005 at 19:51.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2005, 19:45   #37
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

San Francisco or NY.

I've visited Italy a few times and didn't find it particularly awe inspiring.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2005, 19:51   #38
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

whats wrong with edinburgh dace? i have about 10 friends who live up there now and they all say its the best place that they have ever lived
Unread 27 Feb 2005, 19:59   #39
Dace
so f*cking zen

they're lying
Unread 27 Feb 2005, 20:03   #40
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

Salt and sauce. That's what's wrong with Edinburgh.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2005, 03:31   #41
Texan
Prince of Amber

Texan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these parts

Maspalomas, Spain

I was going to say Amsterdam, but the weather sucks.
Unread 28 Feb 2005, 04:15   #42
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

--valletta, malta--

the night life is A W E S O M E ! the girls are BEAUTIFUL beyond words can express, they're young, naked on the beaches drunk and they're catholics - interesting history, and the food is great! and it's right in the middle where flying anywhere in europe for a holiday is not very astronomical (like when flying from the US)

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2005, 04:34   #43
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
whats wrong with edinburgh dace? i have about 10 friends who live up there now and they all say its the best place that they have ever lived
i paid $50 for a dark blue shirt with the light blue 'cross' flag thingy and a very light blue 'edinburgh' across the chest - and almost got beaten to death by a bunch of pissed off scots in tie's and blazers

dunfermline is probably the best town/city place in scotland - i think - (can't remember what constitutes a 'city' or a 'town' in scotland - it has something to do with whoever's got a cathedral or something like that, dont remember)

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2005, 05:01   #44
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Tikrit
Unread 28 Feb 2005, 05:21   #45
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

Norway.. every girl there looks like a supermodel +++
Unread 28 Feb 2005, 13:24   #46
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

new york

it looks like a good craic
Unread 28 Feb 2005, 13:45   #47
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

Jalalabad or Tora-Bora.

sounds nice and tropical.
Unread 28 Feb 2005, 13:51   #48
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

come on koen, you know you love london...

admit it!
Unread 28 Feb 2005, 13:54   #49
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
come on koen, you know you love london...

admit it!

*admit*

woulnd't mind living there for some time tbh, i like that city. even tried to find a place to work there for my training period this year. then my lector recommended me not to go.
so now i'm sat on some dutch island.
Unread 28 Feb 2005, 14:04   #50
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Rome or New York.