User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 6 Jan 2016, 15:38   #1
Judge
Doh!

Judge is infamous around these parts
The Xmas Round and Havoc

Having posted a couple of complaints to MH's about blatant cheating and gotten 0 reply not even had the complaints read by anyone or a response that they will investigate I feel obliged to post this on here.

Take it as you like, flame it abuse it, but if this is what we are getting in future rounds it is hardly worth playing within the rules.

Complaint no 1

Subject: possible cheating Posted Sun Dec 27 14:53:14 2015 Status: Pending
You asked
May I suggest that the top 10 Zik planets be looked at?
I have done quite a few news scans and seen fleets that have attacked them, that simply should not do so as they were obviously beaten before they launched.
there seems to be significant fleet donations and crashes happening the last few days.
Would you please investigate and act as per the rules?
I would also request if they are closed their scores are deleted so that the Universe page reflects the true status of the game and not including the cheats.
Thanks
Judge
oh and a happy new year

Complaint No 2

Subject: further to my last msg Posted Wed Jan 6 12:11:21 2016 Status: Pending
You asked
I am quite disgusted by the way the MH's have failed to moderate the game during havoc.
Massive donations of ships and salvage to the top planets in C3 with allie members (historic) from HR and others deliberately and wilfully donating entire Cath Co Fr and BS fleets into Zik planets, often without any attempt to hide it.
The feeling is amongst other players is that the game has been abandoned to the lowest form of cheating.
Yet not one case has been investigated nor a planet closed for it.
I reported these issues on 27th Dec yet have had no reply.
Is the game now a free for all cheats?
Is it acceptable to allow this and to this scale?
Will the next round be as bad?
Will multis go unpunished?
Where is the dedication to fair play we expect in our game from the Admin and Moderators?
Frankly we feel abandoned, and you should all be deeply ashamed.
Judge
Unread 7 Jan 2016, 18:12   #2
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The Xmas Round and Havoc

Yep. So it goes.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote