User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 24 Nov 2010, 12:40   #1
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Christmas Mini Round

I'm considering doing some sort of Christmassy mini round of Planetarion to cover the some of December, maybe falling into January. This is not guaranteed as I'd have to find time to do it, and would be more in the vein of the informal speedgames than an official event (as that means if it goes horribly, horribly wrong it's less bad )

It would either be on the speedgame server or the main game server (depending on date clashes).

I'd like suggestions for:

-ship names (/stats?)
-races
-race bonuses (?)
-potentially renaming resources (e.g. Brandy Butter, Stuffing and Brussel Sprouts)*

Tick speed would probably be 30 minutes / 1 hour.

Comments about other setup settings are also welcome (galaxy setup, CTF/ golden roids, alliances, etc)

*I have no idea how difficult this will be!