User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 18 Jul 2003, 19:01   #1
gadas

gadas is an unknown quantity at this point
Unfeckingbelievable

You heard it first here!
LDK cannot attack eclispe planets because spinner is threatening to delete any LDK planet which attack certain eclipse planet.

That's the most phatetic thing ever seen in pa so far for me)
Unread 18 Jul 2003, 19:04   #2
Som1

Som1 is an unknown quantity at this point
I suggest to not push it any further because you already look like an idiot; unless you can put up proofs which I highly doubt.

Democracy means to elect it's dictator, it's the game of democracy, all leaders does the same ****, there's no more freedom in a democracy
Unread 18 Jul 2003, 19:05   #3
lrytas
[LDK] Head

lrytas is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Som1
I suggest to not push it any further because you already look like an idiot; unless you can put up proofs which I highly doubt.
<@Spinner> Any LDK related planet hitting that target, will be immidiately deleted due to this mess

whos idiot ?
R3. 18:12:25 subdok of a125
R4. 46:10:13 Lord Rytas of Lithuania [Xanadu]/[LDK]
R5. 29:14:2 Inspector Gadget of The best detective [Xanadu]/[LDK]
R6. 12:24:1 Hamurabi's code of The Old Babilon [Xanadu]/[LDK] HC.
R7. 21:15:3 [Xanadu]/[LDK] HC
R8. 2:7:2 Sometime of i Will think of a name [LDK] HC
R9. 50:5:2 Malignant Killer of Nakatomi Plaza [Madcows] HBC / [RaH] member
R9.5 23:7:4 50:5:7 54:6:10 19:4:23 [LDK] HC
[LDK] existing since r4, [LDK] top planets: r4,6,8,9,9.5,10
Unread 18 Jul 2003, 19:06   #4
gadas

who is looking like idiot now?
Unread 18 Jul 2003, 19:07   #5
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future
<@Spinner> "Any LDK related planet hitting that target, will be immidiately deleted due to this mess"

quite simple really... it's so easy to give the top gal creator protection.... just when i thought it couldn't get any more sad... heh...

congrats 46 7 for being the first gal ever to finish with creator protection pld you!!!!
Unread 18 Jul 2003, 19:07   #6
Red_Guy
King Nothing

Red_Guy is an unknown quantity at this point
define mess lol :S
r1 (1st half): 1:17:5 - Reaper of Markian (IPC) | r1 (2nd half): 5:11:7 - Brennan of Pak (b0rk)
r2: 24:23:9 - Red Guy of High Knee (TFD) | r3: 34:13:5 - Red Guy of High Knee (TFD)
r4: 130:12:11 - Brennan of Pak (TFD) | r5: 15:24:4 - Captain Trips of Project Blue (TFD)
r6: 9:6:13 - H'minee of The Caretakers (TFD & Pepsi) | r7: 13:21:14 - The Key of My House
Round 8: random scanner (Titans) | Round 9: see r8 (Oly)
Round 9.5: 39:10:8 - Scum of The Planet (Oly/LDK)
Unread 18 Jul 2003, 19:09   #7
Red_Guy
King Nothing

Red_Guy is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by cyphie
<@Spinner> "Any LDK related planet hitting that target, will be immidiately deleted due to this mess"

quite simple really... it's so easy to give the top gal creator protection.... just when i thought it couldn't get any more sad... heh...

congrats 46 7 for being the first gal ever to finish with creator protection pld you!!!!
c'mon... they have done stupid things, but i honestly don't believe that they be that stupid (seriously rofl)

must be a logical explanation for that line of Spinner..
r1 (1st half): 1:17:5 - Reaper of Markian (IPC) | r1 (2nd half): 5:11:7 - Brennan of Pak (b0rk)
r2: 24:23:9 - Red Guy of High Knee (TFD) | r3: 34:13:5 - Red Guy of High Knee (TFD)
r4: 130:12:11 - Brennan of Pak (TFD) | r5: 15:24:4 - Captain Trips of Project Blue (TFD)
r6: 9:6:13 - H'minee of The Caretakers (TFD & Pepsi) | r7: 13:21:14 - The Key of My House
Round 8: random scanner (Titans) | Round 9: see r8 (Oly)
Round 9.5: 39:10:8 - Scum of The Planet (Oly/LDK)
Unread 18 Jul 2003, 19:09   #8
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by lrytas
<@Spinner> Any LDK related planet hitting that target, will be immidiately deleted due to this mess

So, how will spinner know, what planet is LDK, what not, or he will delete all planets, what attack that planet from a galaxy with LDK tag ??
Unread 18 Jul 2003, 19:09   #9
RealJames
Retired at the top

RealJames is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by lrytas
It's about time.

"That's what the internet's for - slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards, J&SBSB

Last edited by RealJames; 18 Jul 2003 at 19:15.
Unread 18 Jul 2003, 19:11   #10
das_experiment

das_experiment is an unknown quantity at this point
any1 care to explain?

and when\where did he say that?
Unread 18 Jul 2003, 19:11   #11
lrytas
[LDK] Head

Quote:
Originally posted by OlaTa
So, how will spinner know, what planet is LDK, what not, or he will delete all planets, what attack that planet from a galaxy with LDK tag ??
no idea.
Unread 18 Jul 2003, 19:12   #12
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
i believe this is related to gen1's thread.
Unread 18 Jul 2003, 19:17   #13
Spinner
Founder of Planetarion

Spinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant future
Hehehe, always trust LDK to kick up a fuss and leave out the crucial bits about themselves, eh?
Well done again!

Why dont you bring into the argument the fact that certain LDK members seemed to have some "farming scheme" going on?
And Lrytas doing his best to "circumvent" the rule-break, forcing me to do the only thing I could, like banning any LDK attack on the planet?
Ofc, we were wrong to intervene, we should have said nothing, let you attack, and then deleted you immidiately, bugger it, what a much better approach (-:

Stop moaning and try to play at least the last 20 ticks without cheating (-: (ok, I am a bit provocative here, but guys, come on)
Unread 18 Jul 2003, 19:17   #14
das_experiment

Quote:
Originally posted by Aryn
i believe this is related to gen1's thread.
What is wrong with the attack on 46:7??
Unread 18 Jul 2003, 19:18   #15
gadas

Quote:
Well from that quote: "<@Spinner> Any LDK related planet "
it looks like it doesn't even have to be LDK planet only LDK related one. AS almost all bigger planets are related to LDK (having defended/attacked them) in some way this means he got TOTAL protection
Now i want to get such thing for my planet too)

PS: i'm tempted to try and push that attack button to see if i'll get deleted
Unread 18 Jul 2003, 19:19   #16
Spinner
Founder of Planetarion

Spinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant future
Quote:
He has his sources (-:
Unread 18 Jul 2003, 19:20   #17
Spinner
Founder of Planetarion

Quote:
Originally posted by das_experiment
What is wrong with the attack on 46:7??
Nothing is wrong with an attack on them, as long as it isnt agreed to not defend there and let certain LDK planets roid for free.
Unread 18 Jul 2003, 19:21   #18
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by gadas
paranoia
don't be stupid :\
Unread 18 Jul 2003, 19:22   #19
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future
then also check your sources about planets like 19 10 10 and 28 10 4 (5) and do something about their accountsharing and stuff

and it's unbelievably sad that you actually give certain gals full and total galaxy protection.

but i guess it's the smart thing to do to get new players in the game... heh

(p.s. the coords is top 20 planet orso so if i recall correctly it's allowed to say coords then...the other one was a top planet now just a multi account)
Unread 18 Jul 2003, 19:23   #20
lrytas
[LDK] Head

Quote:
Originally posted by Spinner
Nothing is wrong with an attack on them, as long as it isnt agreed to not defend there and let certain LDK planets roid for free.
And if they are threated that they will be retalled once they defended ? Whats then ? Anything against rules ?
Unread 18 Jul 2003, 19:23   #21
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
you should stick to programming instead of working out gameplay strategies

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Unread 18 Jul 2003, 19:23   #22
Smurfeh
lol troll lol

Smurfeh is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
He has his sources (-:

heh, creators even use spies.
pld.
Unread 18 Jul 2003, 19:23   #23
zamoda

zamoda is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
I did not see an agreement anywhere, only threatenings if anyone defends the planet
Unread 18 Jul 2003, 19:24   #24
gadas

Quote:
Hehehe, always trust LDK to kick up a fuss and leave out the crucial bits about themselves, eh?
Well done again!

Why dont you bring into the argument the fact that certain LDK members seemed to have some "farming scheme" going on?
And Lrytas doing his best to "circumvent" the rule-break, forcing me to do the only thing I could, like banning any LDK attack on the planet?
Ofc, we were wrong to intervene, we should have said nothing, let you attack, and then deleted you immidiately, bugger it, what a much better approach (-:

Stop moaning and try to play at least the last 20 ticks without cheating (-: (ok, I am a bit provocative here, but guys, come on)
LOL you can't get any me stupid then this. It is in game rules what you can threaten ppl in game (if it doesn't go to rl things)
And that is what we are doing in this case. We are threatening to attack them if they defend and if they don't have guts how is it our problem? That planet is from HOSTILE alliance to LDk how the f*ck can't that be farming?
I almost always(then i'm not too lazy) threaten ppl who defend against me so if they pull defence this means i'm farming?
Unread 18 Jul 2003, 19:25   #25
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Well done again!

I certainly hope hitting enemy targets, in your own galaxies, and asking other members of that galaxy not to defend does not count as farming? If that is the case here, then just about every single person on AD would tear your argument to peices.

However, I doubt you (PA Team) are that idiotic.

I'm tempted to launch at it myself, and see if I get closed.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Unread 18 Jul 2003, 19:27   #26
Glimer

Glimer is an unknown quantity at this point
;p

7 rounds of planetarion played 1 day for retirement and another lameness thing occured; p god im glad im retiring 2m0rr0w!!!!! just an advice to any1 who gets pissed off by this : just quit the game really its not worth the time anymore pa has sank till like em pooling on jippii.com lol.SAME AMUSEMENT!

OwNaGe!

btw,stupid name of mine but Glimmer was taken! so i had to change something!bah!
Unread 18 Jul 2003, 19:28   #27
Spinner
Founder of Planetarion

Quote:
Originally posted by cyphie
then also check your sources about planets like 19 10 10 and 28 10 4 (5) and do something about their accountsharing and stuff

and it's unbelievably sad that you actually give certain gals full and total galaxy protection.

but i guess it's the smart thing to do to get new players in the game... heh

(p.s. the coords is top 20 planet orso so if i recall correctly it's allowed to say coords then...the other one was a top planet now just a multi account)
I see your discussion skills are as fantastic as yoru soccer skills, my young apperentice (-:
I have not given any gal protection, I said, based on the farming scheme I was informed of, that LDK could not attack that 1 planet in question.

However, I am being given new information, and I am more than happy to withdraw my saying as it was based on a little misunderstanding and lack of info.

Again, shows what you stir up with a nick and quote, eh?
Unread 18 Jul 2003, 19:28   #28
cypher
U've been Moderated

Quote:
Originally posted by Scouse
I certainly hope hitting enemy targets, in your own galaxies, and asking other members of that galaxy not to defend does not count as farming? If that is the case here, then just about every single person on AD would tear your argument to peices.

However, I doubt you (PA Team) are that idiotic.

I'm tempted to launch at it myself, and see if I get closed.
well they obviously are... pa has come this far people can't even threaten people to not def... it's called bullying people and scaring them... the tactics already used in r2 probably... when no-one dared attack legion etc... yet now that's called farming... cuz someone has friends in pa team there... nice job.

maybe i should just launch aswell...
but somehow i think they'd love any excuse to close an ldk planet...
Unread 18 Jul 2003, 19:30   #29
gadas

Quote:
It was only agreed with LDK planets in that gal what they won't defend other planets where threatened to get incomings in case they do def. If they are so afraid to loose top spot they don't def then our effor at threatening them worked and i don't see anything against the rules here.
I repeat it again for you that planet is not from LDK but from Eclipse alliance wich is hostile to LDK so if you say what we are farming now you should close us all as we attacked eclipse planets all the round
Unread 18 Jul 2003, 19:30   #30
cypher
U've been Moderated

Quote:
I see your discussion skills are as fantastic as yoru soccer skills, my young apperentice (-:
I have not given any gal protection, I said, based on the farming scheme I was informed of, that LDK could not attack that 1 planet in question.

However, I am being given new information, and I am more than happy to withdraw my saying as it was based on a little misunderstanding and lack of info.

Again, shows what you stir up with a nick and quote, eh?
yep maybe i should have made you go swimming again instead of soccer:P but heh...

p.s. plz DO check out that other coords and close and delete em be4 ticks end like all other closed planets
Unread 18 Jul 2003, 19:31   #31
Spinner
Founder of Planetarion

Quote:
Originally posted by gadas
LOL you can't get any me stupid then this. It is in game rules what you can threaten ppl in game (if it doesn't go to rl things)
And that is what we are doing in this case. We are threatening to attack them if they defend and if they don't have guts how is it our problem? That planet is from HOSTILE alliance to LDk how the f*ck can't that be farming?
I almost always(then i'm not too lazy) threaten ppl who defend against me so if they pull defence this means i'm farming?
Well, you see, I didnt know all this when I threw out the quote that is obvisouly as important as the 10 commandments to some people, I was in the middle of coding, and wanted to get Lrytas out of my face (-:
Hit him, by all means.
Unread 18 Jul 2003, 19:31   #32
das_experiment

Re: ;p

Quote:
Originally posted by Glimer
7 rounds of planetarion played 1 day for retirement and another lameness thing occured; p god im glad im retiring 2m0rr0w!!!!! just an advice to any1 who gets pissed off by this : just quit the game really its not worth the time anymore pa has sank till like em pooling on jippii.com lol.SAME AMUSEMENT!

oi fs pool IS 1337 :|

Its good to rmbr that ur best p.a memory is calling me leet in CH after r7 :]
Unread 18 Jul 2003, 19:32   #33
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend
fwiw, LDK are entitled to attack the Eclipse planet in 46:7 if they wish to do so. They tried this morning and it was defended, so it's obviously not a case of farming.

LDK are also entitled to make threats against the gal members of this person; I have little doubt that any other alliance in the same position would do the same thing. I don't think it constitutes farming, although I can understand some people being upset by it.
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
Unread 18 Jul 2003, 19:33   #34
Spinner
Founder of Planetarion

Knock it off people, the quote was real, but it has been withdrawn, it was based on a misunderstanding, sorry. Now get those fleets launched and caught (-:
Unread 18 Jul 2003, 19:35   #35
Aryn
Happy

ok
i'm gonna close this thread as it was all a huge misunderstanding that has now been solved.
unless people would like to bash pa some more (seems to be the new hobbie of quitting players) i think this discussion is more or less over?

(i won't move it to DT yet so everyone can have a read.. this isn't a conspiracy fs :P)