User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 13 Nov 2003, 05:18   #1
ruCrazy

Question can any one help me

Ihave realy big problem i'm from serbia , lot's of didn't hear for this country.Now go to problem.How can i byu cradits to play PA i have cash but don't have creditcard.I preferences i try all but i can't buy.This questio boders me 2 years i onley play free acc. plz help me
Unread 13 Nov 2003, 06:15   #2
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold
Re: can any one help me

Only thing U can do, is find a friend with CC, give him money, and let him pay that account with his CC.
Unread 13 Nov 2003, 15:01   #3
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of
Re: can any one help me

If you can convert your cash to Euros then you can pay for your account through the Dutch payment centre. However this requires posting the physical cash and ofc takes the time necessary for the letter to arrive. If you don't trust the postal system or don't want to wait that long then you can do what OlaTa suggested, and find a friend with a credit card and give them the money, which is probably faster than posting cash.