User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 11 Jul 2003, 10:51   #1
Xeno
hirr

Xeno will become famous soon enoughXeno will become famous soon enough
Metaphors and rodents

Do the test, analyze the result and then come back and tell me what alliance you're part of.

Who knows, maybe you just haven't quite yet found what you're looking for.

Xeno
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 10:59   #2
Lanceman
milchjiper

Lanceman is an unknown quantity at this point
"Oh, sweet Jesus - you are a lemming! [...]"

:-)
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 11:11   #3
Zo0f
Sir peon to you

Zo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of light
"You are a rat!...............................You love cosmetics, and you're most likely going to die from cancer."

"The only easy day was yesterday."
Zo0f is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 11:11   #4
DJet
Wearer of The Hat

DJet is a jewel in the roughDJet is a jewel in the roughDJet is a jewel in the rough
"You are a rat! You represent an unbelieveable combination of charm and egoisme. You love sex, and people always bend over in order for you to get some action. You love cosmetics, and you're most likely going to die from cancer."

Lovely.
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 11:17   #5
Fasie

Fasie is an unknown quantity at this point
You are a beaver! You think you're all that, and that everyone should fear you. The upside of being a beaver, however, is that you don't give a toss about what others think of you. You probably have a few carpenters in your family, and that says pretty much everything there is to say about you.

/me is in fear being so feminine ;-)
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 11:20   #6
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all
Quote:
You are a beaver! You think you're all that, and that everyone should fear you. The upside of being a beaver, however, is that you don't give a toss about what others think of you. You probably have a few carpenters in your family, and that says pretty much everything there is to say about you.
seems accurate enough to me
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 11:21   #7
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Fitting.
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 11:22   #8
CrazyConrad
DarnocYzarc

CrazyConrad is on a distinguished road
You are a rat! You represent an unbelieveable combination of charm and egoisme. You love sex, and people always bend over in order for you to get some action. You love cosmetics, and you're most likely going to die from cancer.

Unread 11 Jul 2003, 11:25   #9
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all

jeez... I managed to come out arrogant even as an animal =/
Tesla is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 11:51   #10
Cicada
p a r r a c i d a

Cicada is an unknown quantity at this point
You are a hamster! You love being bullied around, and you have no will of your own. Hamsters almost don't qualify as rodents, hence you're a huge failor. You prefer staying at home, to recieve regular meals and to sit in someone's hand. You basically do as you've been told by others, and you truly lack brains

ffs
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 12:03   #11
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold
"Oh, sweet Jesus - you are a lemming! You are loved by all and any creatures living on the face of the earth. You have a huge family and a fabulous amount of friends - as a matter of fact you have a hard time keeping them apart. You are perfect, God's gift to the planet Earth. You are fun-loving, carefree, sexy and explosively agressive. Make no mistake about it: You will go out with style."

Hmm that looks more like my cousin than me though
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 12:09   #12
Fleet_Multiplex
Hell

Fleet_Multiplex is an unknown quantity at this point
http://www.seraphimhq.net/Uploads/VipsLogo1.jpg
ViruS Round 3-9, Executive Round 5-9

I shall not go quitely into the night without a fight, for I am an angel of war, bringer of a thousand deaths. Chain me. Beat me. Seduce me. It will gain you nothing but a smile of death. Dare to mock me, and you will burn in my blood.
Fleet_Multiplex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 12:31   #13
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Feel the Fury fs :ninja: :ninjaa:

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 12:55   #14
Lerxst
baka.

Lerxst is an unknown quantity at this point
You are a guinea pig! The last time you ran was once back in the 80's, when you still cared whether you'ld reach the toilet in time or not. You obivously hate physical activities, and that's more or less all you know - you see, your brain is extremely limited. The only rodent that exceeds your stupidity is the hamster - luckily there are ****loads of ignorant hamsters around that to a certain extent serve the purpose of masking your numerous flaws.

...so I have to be glad that there are loads of Cicada's around...
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 12:56   #15
Lan

Lan is an unknown quantity at this point
Oh, sweet Jesus - you are a lemming! You are loved by all and any creatures living on the face of the earth. You have a huge family and a fabulous amount of friends - as a matter of fact you have a hard time keeping them apart. You are perfect, God's gift to the planet Earth. You are fun-loving, carefree, sexy and explosively agressive. Make no mistake about it: You will go out with style.
R5: 31:19:5 ViruS
R6: 1:5:8 ViruS
R7: 25:20:12 Virus Discworld
R8: 50:8:5 Adelante FaNG
R9: 12:8:1 [ToT] []LCH[] officer
Lan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 13:04   #16
McIvan
BlueTuba

McIvan is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm another bloody Beaver :/
McIvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 13:11   #17
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
You are a guinea pig! The last time you ran was once back in the 80's, when you still cared whether you'ld reach the toilet in time or not. You obivously hate physical activities, and that's more or less all you know - you see, your brain is extremely limited. The only rodent that exceeds your stupidity is the hamster - luckily there are ****loads of ignorant hamsters around that to a certain extent serve the purpose of masking your numerous flaws.

Well, that's charming
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 13:21   #18
Eventh
Retired?

Eventh is an unknown quantity at this point
You are a hamster! You love being bullied around, and you have no will of your own. Hamsters almost don't qualify as rodents, hence you're a huge failor. You prefer staying at home, to recieve regular meals and to sit in someone's hand. You basically do as you've been told by others, and you truly lack brains

=(
Eventh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 13:31   #19
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy
i definatley like you

edit. i got the same etc.., not that you understand me wrong

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 15:59   #20
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Oh, sweet Jesus - you are a lemming! You are loved by all and any creatures living on the face of the earth. You have a huge family and a fabulous amount of friends - as a matter of fact you have a hard time keeping them apart. You are perfect, God's gift to the planet Earth. You are fun-loving, carefree, sexy and explosively agressive. Make no mistake about it: You will go out with style.

Darn. I'm actually a hamster. ****'s sake.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 16:04   #21
Dreadnought

Unread 11 Jul 2003, 16:27   #22
MikeHunt

Quote:
You are a rat! You represent an unbelieveable combination of charm and egoisme. You love sex, and people always bend over in order for you to get some action. You love cosmetics, and you're most likely going to die from cancer.
kind of true i suppose.
I love "syntetic powder".
I got a albino rat.
The woman bends over alot.
i smoke 40 aday.
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 17:09   #23
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Dreadnought
You are a beaver! You think you're all that, and that everyone should fear you.
Oh how I laughed.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 18:17   #24
Maddix
Imposter?

Maddix is an unknown quantity at this point
You are a chinchilla! You keep to yourself, and very few people know who you truly are. You avoid social gatherings, and you hate yourself. You are most likely heavily overweight

---

Biggest load of crap I've heard in a while...oh no wait, I'm on AD !

duh

R2: XXV
R3: Æternals
R4: Fx9/Wolfpack
R5: Legion
R6: Legion BC
R7: Legion BC
R8: RaH BC
R9: RaH HC
Maddix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 18:20   #25
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

See u all love me dammit. Quit the hate and feel the karma
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 18:46   #26
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

fitts i would say
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 19:22   #27
virogenesis
Proud ex EnTitY bc

virogenesis is infamous around these partsvirogenesis is infamous around these parts

weeeeeeee!
virogenesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 22:13   #28
Iceaxe
Blood

Iceaxe is an unknown quantity at this point
Chalk up one more beaver.
Iceaxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 22:23   #29
Stabber
Big Man

Stabber is an unknown quantity at this point
Ph33r da Beaver

Stabber is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 22:56   #30
AlbinoSquirrel
power of evil

AlbinoSquirrel is an unknown quantity at this point
You are a Sqrl! And you clearly pwn everyone else on this thread!

(if there's no real sqrl result, the test is CLEARLY not worth taking. pfft.)

&Omega;
AlbinoSquirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 23:15   #31
LordNieminen
Finn.. who's drunk.

LordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of light
You are a chinchilla! You keep to yourself, and very few people know who you truly are. You avoid social gatherings, and you hate yourself. You are most likely heavily overweight.

-----------------
hmmm let's see.. i party every weekend in bar.. i'm not overweight... i don't hate myself. 1/4 right with certain reservations.. questions don't really fit for me atleast.

Keeping to myself is right, though if someone askes.. i give answer pretty openly if i feel like talking.
r9.5: Top60(small playerbase=easy)
Few won R's in PIA, r26 top15 First/Last Pax round.
[OLMIT] / [TreKronor]
10 lines max for signature I heard.. so
LordNieminen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 23:34   #32
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Ph33r da Beaver

Obviously. Feel the Fury.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 01:07   #33
virogenesis
Proud ex EnTitY bc

virogenesis is infamous around these partsvirogenesis is infamous around these parts
I notice a pattern quite a few officers are beavers.
Tis makes me 1337 at last :P
/me smiles at his former gal m8 stabber & his former cluster enermy zh|l ( nice gal u ended up with tis a shame my gal i was in (R9) ended up smaller than urs in the end. )
but on the plus side u never did attack us incluster which was nice :P
virogenesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 09:01   #34
Bongdage
Giant Squid Wrestler

Bongdage is an unknown quantity at this point
You are a chinchilla! You keep to yourself, and very few people know who you truly are. You avoid social gatherings, and you hate yourself. You are most likely heavily overweight.

yes, i am a 400lb hermit on the brink of suicide...
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 09:36   #35
-QS-
nub since 2002

-QS- is an unknown quantity at this point
You are a rat! You represent an unbelieveable combination of charm and egoisme. You love sex, and people always bend over in order for you to get some action. You love cosmetics, and you're most likely going to die from cancer
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 11:17   #36
Velta
Amazing

Velta is an unknown quantity at this point
You are a rat! You represent an unbelieveable combination of charm and egoisme. You love sex, and people always bend over in order for you to get some action. You love cosmetics, and you're most likely going to die from cancer
Velta is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 12:11   #37
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future
You are a beaver! You think you're all that, and that everyone should fear you. The upside of being a beaver, however, is that you don't give a toss about what others think of you. You probably have a few carpenters in your family, and that says pretty much everything there is to say about you
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 12:56   #38
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
Oh, sweet Jesus - you are a lemming! etc etc
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jul 2003, 01:33   #39
DukePaul
Retired VGN

DukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really nice

FFS! I founded The Guinea Pigz! I demand to become a guinea pig on the test!
DukePaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jul 2003, 02:04   #40
CamelToe
You Know I'm Right

CamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these parts
lemming. /me jumps off a cliff.:ninjaa:

Don't act like you weren't thinking the same thing...

you should stop posting on these forums as you're CRAP
CamelToe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jul 2003, 06:35   #41
Black Knight
Mistu Member

Black Knight is an unknown quantity at this point
wtf is a Chinchilla...

True I'm not very social, but I don't hate myself, and I'm far from overweight.
R1: 45:21 - No alliance.
R2: Did not play.
R3: 40:23:3 - DAG -> TSU -> ApC & HG
R4: 15:5:4 - ApC & HG HC (Joined Madcows Community)
R5: 37:4:6 (mad1) - BlueTubas
R6: 7:16:4 (mad1) - Deus Ex Machina DC
R7: 28:3:3 - Wrath DC
R8: c61 (3 exiles) - Madcows HC
R9: 36:10:4 - Madcows HC
R9.5: 28:3:1 - Madcows Defense Exec
R10: Did not play.
R11: x:x:x - Mistu
Black Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jul 2003, 07:39   #42
ÐarkÅngel
Innocent..

ÐarkÅngel is on a distinguished road
fs, Im a rat

sex rocks, cosmetics blow
ÐarkÅngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jul 2003, 07:49   #43
ÐarkÅngel
Innocent..

ÐarkÅngel is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Black Knight
wtf is a Chinchilla...

True I'm not very social, but I don't hate myself, and I'm far from overweight.

/me snickers

http://www.huggablepets.com/

lol, you are 'huggable'

ÐarkÅngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jul 2003, 08:42   #44
Ferox

Ferox is an unknown quantity at this point
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 14:34   #45
Xeno
hirr

Xeno will become famous soon enoughXeno will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by AlbinoSquirrel
(if there's no real sqrl result, the test is CLEARLY not worth taking. pfft.)
Ta-taaa:

Quote:
You are a squirrel! You enjoy being around guys who knows you, but you're always reluctant to make new friends. Not that it matters much, because strangers basically see you as being totally nuts anyway. You're an ok guy, though.
I guess you just failed - you're obviously no squirrel :P

Xeno
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 23:56   #46
AlbinoSquirrel
power of evil

AlbinoSquirrel is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Xeno
Ta-taaa:

I guess you just failed - you're obviously no squirrel :P

Xeno
I hate you now

&Omega;
AlbinoSquirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2003, 00:08   #47
Ragrrr
heh

Ragrrr is an unknown quantity at this point
Lemmings > *
Unread 15 Jul 2003, 00:09   #48
Smurfeh
lol troll lol

Smurfeh is an unknown quantity at this point
You are a beaver! etc...
Unread 15 Jul 2003, 00:51   #49
Atul
Xanadu

Atul is an unknown quantity at this point
lemming...

/me goes off applying for hirr membership
Unread 15 Jul 2003, 01:28   #50
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of
Quote:
OMG... wheres my cliff do i have to queue ?

I hope Night is proud of me :-)
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote