User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 23 Oct 2006, 11:17   #1
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
xfactor

So who do you think will win X-Factor?

I personally think Leona, Ben and Robert will be in the final as they are the best singers/performers. I would like to see Robert win it no only because I think he will be a good act and seems to be a genuinely nice bloke but he is also very brave! I aint being funny but have you seen the size of his misses? I though I had discovered a new continent when I saw her.
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Oct 2006, 11:37   #2
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all
Re: xfactor

Eton Road
Unread 23 Oct 2006, 12:36   #3
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I reckon it'll be between Eton Road and Leona.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Oct 2006, 12:46   #4
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

"Frankly my dear I don't give a damn"
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2006, 05:16   #5
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

They still make this programme? I'd have thought the 'talent'-pool would have run dry by now.
Unread 24 Oct 2006, 09:22   #6
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apothos
They still make this programme? I'd have thought the 'talent'-pool would have run dry by now.
It did...

A LONG TIME AGO.

Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2006, 12:08   #7
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future

I dont agree. I usually just prefer to watch the auditions for the humour value I think this time there are some genuinely good talent among the final 12.
Unread 24 Oct 2006, 13:23   #8
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I've seen a few of the recent ones. even the auditions seemed to be more about auditions and less "negative". I was happily surprised as usually they set out to make real fools of people in 80% of the program. Some people there do appear to be able to sing, which is good. More, perhaps, than with " Maria".

Also, they appear to be getting on nice singers to come and give their support too. I think it's trying to get rid of some of the "negativity" on the program, which is in TV far too much these days.
Unread 24 Oct 2006, 18:36   #9
CrashTester
I am an idiot

Maria was an OK singer. She is a friend of a friend here in work, aparently.
Unread 24 Oct 2006, 18:50   #10
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I've not watched all of the X Factor series - are you talking about a Maria in that, or the woman who won the BBC Maria series?
Unread 24 Oct 2006, 19:06   #11
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

I'd like to see Ben win. I'm not that taken with Leona but then she is probably going to very popular with most people watching. I think Nikita has an excellent voice, and also she's called Nikita and should win just for that. I do however wish she would shut up about her Mum. Am I a bad person?

Anyway I don't really case because I'm going to see Journey South tomorrow night \o/

(Please don't ban me)

In my sleep I grind my teeth.

Last edited by Sarina_Joy; 24 Oct 2006 at 19:17.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Oct 2006, 10:33   #12
CrashTester
I am an idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster
I've not watched all of the X Factor series - are you talking about a Maria in that, or the woman who won the BBC Maria series?
Oh, I think we crossed lines, I was referring to the Maria who was in the last X-factor not the sound of music thingy.

Although, that said what I did watch of the maria thing I thought the one who won it was fit for purpose. Im still not paying to see her in the show though!
Unread 26 Oct 2006, 09:41   #13
Jakass
Barely Legal

Jakass can only hope to improve

It's going to be between Eton Road and the young kid (who's name escapes me right now)
Jakass is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2006, 12:43   #14
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakass
It's going to be between Eton Road and the young kid (who's name escapes me right now)
Ray although i think his full names Raymond. But seriously i think its going to be Eton Road without a doubt. There actually good.