User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 12 Aug 2004, 14:33   #1
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society
whatever happened to BlackIce?

i remember a merger of some kind, but can't remember who with, does anyone know (and does the merger alliance still exist)?
Unread 16 Aug 2004, 06:38   #2
Rukhsta
old school p0ny.

Rukhsta is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: whatever happened to BlackIce?

'twas with ND. The merger was completed towards the end of one round, but the Ice membership & activity declined rapidly after much of the Ice HC (either 2 of 3 or 3 of 3) ended up leaving the game for personal reasons. There are still two Ice members in ND, I believe - Devlin and Obliterate.

btw, it wasn't really a merger - ND promised BlackIce that they would retain a great deal of independence, including over recruitment, attacks, etc. There were to be cooperations areas such as major attacks and defence. It's unfortunate it turned out the way it did, as BlackIce was a decent little alliance with some great people.
Unread 16 Aug 2004, 09:22   #3
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

From what i remember the merger never happened....?

We had a shared server, borrowed your forums and other such stuff but didnt merge as such. Our activity declined, as did the activity in any alliance of our size at that time and you simply took over any active members we had that wanted to join ND.

BlackIce became TiT, which never really got off the ground and anyone that is left from that era lives in #tit. Bascically thats myself, Obliterate, Dauthi, Influence, JUDO and one or two occasional visitors like Cambel and Vae.

My history might be slightly wrong but thats how i remember it .
Unread 18 Aug 2004, 01:05   #4
Anihilat0r
Supreme ETY Pe0n

Anihilat0r is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah you're right JC.
It was during round 7 that BlackIce and ND were good friends and were supposed to merge/wing.
But as you say, BlackIce just disbanded in the end, with ND retaining any active members that they could.

'Just a bunch of harmless n00bs'
Anihilat0r is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2004, 15:15   #5
Phildini

Phildini is an unknown quantity at this point

HaHa thought every1 would have forgotten blackice.

We were doing quite well at one point, I think it started to go wrong when we were joining some pants alliance of 4 smaller alliances, but we were active and they all seemed to be pretty dead.

And of Course I left haha due to not having a computer
Phildini is offline   Reply With Quote