User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 10 May 2006, 21:30   #151
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Dace Paradise

Deadmeat ****s up the average age thing. It works out to be around 423,000 :/
It's not personal, it's just business.
Unread 10 May 2006, 21:34   #152
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
Deadmeat ****s up the average age thing. It works out to be around 423,000 :/
ok so average if you remove the this "flawed value"?

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Unread 10 May 2006, 21:37   #153
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I'm 20.

And for the record, apparently you can get some sort of "remote sex toys" for both sexes that you can wire up to the PC.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3078776/
http://www.wired.com/news/culture/0,1284,65064,00.html
Unread 10 May 2006, 21:44   #154
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncubusGod
Yes it's wrong but it doesn't stop most people on here. Well...technically it's wrong till her next birthday.
Why is it technically wrong? What does that mean?
Unread 10 May 2006, 21:46   #155
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

it means it's not legal until she's 16!!!!
It's the LAW
Unread 10 May 2006, 21:47   #156
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

Where theres a wicket, play cricket
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Unread 10 May 2006, 21:48   #157
ammy

ammy is a glorious beacon of lightammy is a glorious beacon of lightammy is a glorious beacon of lightammy is a glorious beacon of lightammy is a glorious beacon of light

im still here and i can hear you!

hm i dont really get that 16 thing - i think its supposed to protect you untill your 'ready' or something.

But im not really bothered about it
Unread 10 May 2006, 21:49   #158
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster
it means it's not legal until she's 16!!!!
It's the LAW
There's a law against finding people attractive?
Unread 10 May 2006, 21:49   #159
Appocomaster
PA Team

not if you're going to get handcuffed, arrested and a criminal record. I don't like cricket that much

"When Cricket is played between two consenting adults with the correct equipment, it is perfectly legal".
Unread 10 May 2006, 21:49   #160
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Its also illegal for any boy to actually do anything to you until you are 16 so if you ever got 'jilted' by someone you could phone the police and say 'he broke teh law quick arrest him' and he would goto jail

thats what id do if i was a 15 year old girl anyway.
Unread 10 May 2006, 21:50   #161
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
But you're a terrible human being though.
Unread 10 May 2006, 21:50   #162
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Its also illegal for any boy to actually do anything to you until you are 16 so if you ever got 'jilted' by someone you could phone the police and say 'he broke teh law quick arrest him' and he would goto jail

WTF jammyjim is a man !?!!?!
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 10 May 2006, 21:50   #163
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by ammy
hm ur probably right about the justifying thing. And take the piss outta emos all you like - tis fun!

I can't really explain whats happened to make me feel like i do without sounding like a complete head case. So im not gonna bother...but i assure you that stuff has gone wrong and id do anything to let it go - im not clinging on to it out of choice

thankyou for the advice though

you sound like a normal teenager to me

but what do i know, i actually am twice your age
Unread 10 May 2006, 21:51   #164
Appocomaster
PA Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Yes, there is. Definitely.

(???? where did you come up with that shit comment?)
Unread 10 May 2006, 21:52   #165
JammyJim
Godfather

When i made this thread i never thought for a single minute it would get to 4 pages....

and it keeps growing...

im sure its just because its discussing dirty underage girls who are sex obsessed.
Unread 10 May 2006, 21:52   #166
Appocomaster
PA Team

Quote:

Yes, I don't think the guy has to be over 16, just the girl. some weird rubbish like that.
Unread 10 May 2006, 21:53   #167
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I thought you were?
Unread 10 May 2006, 21:53   #168
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
pretty much. in the US right now, every tv station is running some form of a "watch us catch internet paedos" program in which guys show up and find the host where they supposedly expect to find an underage girl.

then they go to jail, after being called 'scum' and such by the host.

What crime have they committed besides being attracted to underagers?
Unread 10 May 2006, 21:53   #169
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Yes, there is. Definitely.
It was a rhetorical question as there isn't as far as I'm aware.
Unread 10 May 2006, 21:54   #170
Appocomaster
PA Team

Quote:
When i made this thread i never thought for a single minute it would get to 4 pages....

and it keeps growing...

im sure its just because its discussing dirty underage girls who are sex obsessed.
haha no never!

because we usually talk about far more intellectually stimulating things.. like the girls from harry potter?
Unread 10 May 2006, 21:54   #171
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by acropolis
What crime have they committed besides being attracted to underagers?
"Grooming" underage girls is a seperate offence here, I think. I'm not sure about over there.
Unread 10 May 2006, 21:54   #172
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by madi

i coulda sworn you were early twenties.

maybe my brain got confused.
Unread 10 May 2006, 21:54   #173
Appocomaster
PA Team

Quote:
It was a rhetorical question as there isn't as far as I'm aware.
Someone just proved you wrong
Unread 10 May 2006, 21:55   #174
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
pretty much. in the US right now, every tv station is running some form of a "watch us catch internet paedos" program in which guys show up and find the host where they supposedly expect to find an underage girl.

then they go to jail, after being called 'scum' and such by the host.
The real problem here is that entrapment laws should also apply to private citizens rather than just the police (and be more far-reaching in content, sufficiently so to rule out most sting operations), but thats a whole different thread.

Last edited by Nodrog; 10 May 2006 at 22:04.
Unread 10 May 2006, 21:55   #175
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Someone just proved you wrong
Acropolis doesn't even live on the same continent as me.

edit : Also he's talking about actions, not just finding someone attractive.
Unread 10 May 2006, 21:57   #176
Smudge
For Crowly <3

I read actions as auctions
Unread 10 May 2006, 21:58   #177
Appocomaster
PA Team

cos the first thing you do after finding someone attractive is buy them at an auction?
Unread 10 May 2006, 21:59   #178
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Acropolis doesn't even live on the same continent as me.

edit : Also he's talking about actions, not just finding someone attractive.
in my book it's not really an action until a penis gets poked somewhere

[edit]but where do you draw the line?
Lurking through underage bebo pages (isn't that an action?)?
Talking to underagers online?
Telling underagers you want them (lo Ste)?
Driving toward their house?
Walk in the door?
Or...let's just say 'the next step'?

Last edited by acropolis; 10 May 2006 at 22:06.
Unread 10 May 2006, 21:59   #179
Appocomaster
PA Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by madi

definitely not a teenager then?

[kept trying to post this, stupid posting limit. forgot about it for a while - sorry madi!]
Unread 10 May 2006, 22:01   #180
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
The real problem here is that entrapment laws should also apply to private citizens rather than just the police, but thats a whole different thread.
but i thought this was the official "Dace is a Paedo/what happened to grammar?/Paedophilia/Music/Entrapment/Are there girls on the internet?" thread?
Unread 10 May 2006, 22:02   #181
Appocomaster
PA Team

Yes, that's why it's a different thread.
Unread 10 May 2006, 22:04   #182
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Has it ever happened where two rival stations end up meeting each other? Now that would be tv worth watching.
Unread 10 May 2006, 22:05   #183
Appocomaster
PA Team

yes! "two internet tv presenters were arrested today under suspicion of trying to groom young children. their camera and sound crews got off with a caution"
Unread 10 May 2006, 22:05   #184
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
im still here and i can hear you!

hm i dont really get that 16 thing - i think its supposed to protect you untill your 'ready' or something.

But im not really bothered about it
Wow you've got good hearing!

So you don't care about it ay?

We should talk more

Do you use myspace?

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Unread 10 May 2006, 22:06   #185
ammy

ammy is a glorious beacon of lightammy is a glorious beacon of lightammy is a glorious beacon of lightammy is a glorious beacon of lightammy is a glorious beacon of light

aren't all teenagers sex obsessed? though i prefer the term 'sexually frustrated'...

yep thats right normal ol' me. what does it feel like to be 30, does life get better?! *please give me some hope*

hm i feel like im being groomed, i may contact one of those US tv programmes...

(that was a joke, you pervs are safe from the law - for now...)
Unread 10 May 2006, 22:07   #186
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

i hate to tell you, it doesnt get better.

there's just more stuff to do every day.
Unread 10 May 2006, 22:07   #187
ammy

hm i got a myspace but i didnt do anything with it...maybe i should!

how old are you? where are you from?
Unread 10 May 2006, 22:07   #188
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Also, I think only Dante is talking any kind of sense in this thread.

Half of you are going "omg, omg 15 year old girl on internet, she talks cool, I wanna hit it", whilst the other half are effectively saying "girls become attractive on their 16th birthday".
Unread 10 May 2006, 22:07   #189
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncubusGod
Have you read the rest of this thread? Yes it's wrong but it doesn't stop most people on here. Well...technically it's wrong till her next birthday.
It was a rhetorical question

Quote:
I think it's just that she's the only girl on here now, we can't count Madi as she's a) a woman, b) been here forever and c) not as entertaining.
suprisingly there are other places on the Internet.
*cough* sig *cough*

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Unread 10 May 2006, 22:08   #190
Appocomaster
PA Team

yes.
I realised this when I was about 13, and it froze me into inactivity. The older you get, the more you have to keep track of and do. money, job, relationship, etc...

it really gets worse. you don't even really get used to it.

and everyone only wants to have sex as its everywhere
Unread 10 May 2006, 22:08   #191
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

Quote:
aren't all teenagers sex obsessed? though i prefer the term 'sexually frustrated'...

yep thats right normal ol' me. what does it feel like to be 30, does life get better?! *please give me some hope*

hm i feel like im being groomed, i may contact one of those US tv programmes...

(that was a joke, you pervs are safe from the law - for now...)
life starts when you graduate from high school here in the US. maybe it's different on the other side of the pond tho.
Unread 10 May 2006, 22:08   #192
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
Also, I think only Dante is talking any kind of sense in this thread.

Half of you are going "omg, omg 15 year old girl on internet, she talks cool, I wanna hit it", whilst the other half are effectively saying "girls become attractive on their 16th birthday".
i fall into neither half AHA YOU SUCK as someone that works with numbers
Unread 10 May 2006, 22:08   #193
Smudge
For Crowly <3

First thing I did on my 16th birthday was going to the paper shop to get a lottery ticket.

I got ID'd
Unread 10 May 2006, 22:09   #194
ammy

Angry Re: Dace Paradise

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
i hate to tell you, it doesnt get better.

there's just more stuff to do every day.
i taught myself how to use the quote thing!

oh god, seriously, more stuff! im so lazy, i cant cope as it is
Unread 10 May 2006, 22:09   #195
Appocomaster
PA Team

Quote:

seriously, run away now.

internet relationships are usually bad.
etc etc.
Unread 10 May 2006, 22:11   #196
Appocomaster
PA Team

Quote:
i taught myself how to use the quote thing!

oh god, seriously, more stuff! im so lazy, i cant cope as it is
most people hit the quote button, but yes it's great to do things like
Quote:
Originally Posted by George W. Bush
yes, it's official. I'm pathetic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emo Kid
ahh I can't take it must slash my wrists but not so i die, only so I get symapthy
etc :-)
Unread 10 May 2006, 22:11   #197
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Incidentally a couple of weeks ago I was at a club talking to a girl who honeslty looked 20-23ish. I had already kissed her a few times. But anyway she asked what I did and I gave a rambling boring account of my life. She asked how I old was so I said "25...what about you?"
"Guess?"
"Erm...20?"
"No. Guess again."
"Well, up or down?"
"Down."
"19?"
"Lower."
"18?"
"Lower."
"17?"
"Lower..."
At this point I began to worry.
"...16?"
"Yeah...in a couple of months."

For a moment I felt ashamed. Then I got over it.
Unread 10 May 2006, 22:11   #198
Ste
Bored

Quote:

i'm 16, my name is Jamie and I'm from Birmingham

private message me for more details

Unread 10 May 2006, 22:12   #199
Appocomaster
PA Team

Quote:
Incidentally a couple of weeks ago I was at a club talking to a girl who honeslty looked 20-23ish. I had already kissed her a few times. But anyway she asked what I did and I gave a rambling boring account of my life. She asked how I old was so I said "25...what about you?"
"Guess?"
"Erm...20?"
"No. Guess again."
"Well, up or down?"
"Down."
"19?"
"Lower."
"18?"
"Lower."
"17?"
"Lower..."
At this point I began to worry.
"...16?"
"Yeah...in a couple of months."

For a moment I felt ashamed. Then I got over it.
girls can dress up to look quite mature when they're only 14-15. my cousin often does it (shes only just 15)
Unread 10 May 2006, 22:12   #200
Ste
Bored

Quote:
Best years of your life are 20-30.
Young enough to do what you want but old enough to appreciate it.

Closed Thread