User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 27 Aug 2005, 19:26   #51
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [FOOTY] It's Gambling time again kids

I had 3 canadians today at a total cost of £19.50.

Aberdeen / Hearts / Man City / Palace and Southampton came in returning £23.21 to cover all my stakes.

Still have a bet on the go for tomorrow (£5 on Celtic to beat Dunfermline).
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Aug 2005, 19:32   #52
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belgarath The Sorcerer
Saturday 27th August:

Aston Villa, Mancheser City, Fulham, Crystal Palace, Leeds and Millwall.

£1 accy + 10p (£5.70) Heinz - in total would have won me £223 had Millwall won... or had I picked a better sixth team. 5/6 returned £28.81 on the heinz, which covers my bets for the day. (I'm not mentioning the terrible performance on the horses I had today ).
Why the hell did you have a bet on Milwall to win?
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Aug 2005, 19:33   #53
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
Why the hell did you have a bet on Milwall to win?
Home advantage, plus they'd been playing 'alright' and Ipswich hadn't. Such is football.
Unread 28 Aug 2005, 00:45   #54
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I experimented a little bit this weekend. And got my face sat on.

£0.50 stake on a seven-tie goalscorer match bet that would have returned £18.23. It fell through when andy cole scored.

£0.50 stake on a 19 team Draw no-bet miracle accy using "dead cert" teams, who surely couldnt lose. Strangely a lot of my matches have come up "void". Lots of them still to play, bet is still alive. Dont think it'll win me for than £3 or £4 but it was like i say, an experiment

£0.50 8 team "odds on" accy, ruined by gretna not winning.

£0.50 6 team handicap accy. Hearts (-1) to beat motherwell ****ed me cause of a late foran penalty. Got aberdeen (-1) and chelsea (-1) right though, celtic (-1) man utd (-1) and boro (-1) to come

£3.00 total stake 20p fourfolds from six. As i said, Hearts (-1) ****ed me, got Aberdeen (-1) and Chelsea (-1) right. Celtic (-1) Man utd (-1) Boro (-1) still to come. Each fourfold returns £6 or so i think.

£2.50 flat accumulator, Man City beat Portsmouth, Chelsea beat Tottenham. Man Utd to beat Newcastle and Boro to beat Charlton to come tomorrow. Would return £22.62

£0.50 draw accumulator. 5 games. West Brom/Birmingham, West Ham/Bolton, Wigan/Sunderland, Aston Villa/Blackburn, Fulham/Everton. Not a Single one was a draw

£2.00 total stake on trebles from five on the above draws. A complete disaster of a bet from me here. They all looked good for draws to me though, i dont regret the bet.

£10 total stake. A selection of efforts, none "very good".

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2005, 12:39   #55
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

For today's game I hvae 2 bets on.
  • England to be winning at half time and full time at 5/6, which I think are decent odds. (this is refunded if England are winning at half time but don't win overall).
  • England to win 4-0 at 16/1.

Anyone else got any bets for these internationals?
Unread 3 Sep 2005, 20:52   #56
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

bad betting.

I was going to take England (-1) at 6/5. Avoided it though

Unread 3 Sep 2005, 21:12   #57
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
bad betting.
Yes, with hindsight.
I just thought that without Owen and an attacking formation, even England could do well. I was wrong.
Unread 3 Sep 2005, 21:19   #58
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

4-5-1 isnt really that attacking :|

4-0 was optimistic. Score betting is always a disaster though.

Unread 3 Sep 2005, 22:18   #59
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
4-5-1 isnt really that attacking :|
It can be, especially with the players that were part of it.
Unread 3 Sep 2005, 22:31   #60
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Not when we have Sven organising the tactics though. If he isnt playing 4-4-2 he gets very confused, and even then he seems to forget about width going by the last however many England games.

Are the highlights on normal TV at some point? I missed the game and cant seem to find any highlights programme on tonight .
Unread 4 Sep 2005, 08:43   #61
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of

I'll be taking a break for the next couple of weeks or so, because I'm going to Corfu tomorrow night