User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 11 May 2003, 00:36   #1
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
The ducks \o/\o/\o/

1-0

2nd OT

\o\\o//o/\o\\o//o/\o\\o//o/\o\\o//o/\o\\o//o/\o\\o//o/\o\\o//o/\o\\o//o/\o\\o//o/\o\\o//o/\o\\o//o/\o\\o//o/\o\\o//o/\o\\o//o/\o\\o//o/\o\\o//o/\o\\o//o/\o\\o//o/\o\\o//o/\o\\o//o/\o\\o//o/\o\\o//o/\o\\o//o/\o\\o//o/\o\\o//o/\o\\o//o/\o\\o//o/\o\\o//o/\o\\o//o/\o\\o//o/\o\\o//o/\o\\o//o/\o\\o//o/\o\\o//o/\o\\o//o/\o\\o//o/\o\\o//o/\o\\o//o/\o\\o//o/\o\\o//o/\o\\o//o/\o\\o//o/\o\\o//o/\o\\o//o/\o\\o//o/\o\\o//o/\o\\o//o/\o\\o//o/\o\\o//o/\o\\o//o/\o\\o//o/\o\\o//o/\o\\o//o/\o\\o//o/\o\\o//o/\o\\o//o/\o\\o//o/\o\\o//o/\o\\o//o/\o\\o//o/\o\\o//o/\o\\o//o/\o\\o//o/\o\\o//o/\o\\o//o/\o\\o//o/\o\\o//o/\o\\o//o/\o\\o//o/\o\\o//o/\o\\o//o/\o\\o//o/\o\\o//o/\o\\o//o/\o\\o//o/\o\\o//o/\o\\o//o/\o\\o//o/\o\\o//o/\o\\o//o/\o\\o//o/\o\\o//o/\o\\o//o/\o\\o//o/

QUACK!

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2003, 03:59   #2
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
quack!!
Unread 11 May 2003, 04:00   #3
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts
Talking

quack quack!!
Unread 11 May 2003, 09:02   #4
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
moo
Unread 11 May 2003, 09:31   #5
starbreeze

starbreeze is an unknown quantity at this point
worst game of hockey ever played....rusty vs tired
Unread 11 May 2003, 09:39   #6
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by starbreeze
rusty
Thats what happens when you play on frozen water!

Unread 11 May 2003, 10:00   #7
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
giguerre is unbelievable. did you see the save on gaborik with his stick?

fs

Unread 11 May 2003, 11:31   #8
Monkehpimp
'Useless'

Monkehpimp is an unknown quantity at this point
quack etc.

I played 2 games of inline hockey today.

they have the best penilty box I've sat in thus far in my life.
Unread 11 May 2003, 11:36   #9
JC
lolly roffle

Quote:
Originally posted by WorkMonkey
I'm sorry, what the hell is this?
A thread on a discussion forum on t'internet about the Anaheim (sp?) Mighty Ducks ice hockey team winning a game 1-0.
Unread 11 May 2003, 12:14   #10
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place
Ah, and i thought they were talking about aylesbury...
Unread 11 May 2003, 12:36   #11
JC
lolly roffle

Quote:
Originally posted by WorkMonkey
wise guy eh?
Nah, i had to search Mr Google to find all that info!
Unread 11 May 2003, 12:39   #12
JC
lolly roffle

word.
Unread 13 May 2003, 08:48   #13
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

2-0

\o\\o//o/

Giguerre )))))))))))))))

Unread 13 May 2003, 08:59   #14
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
My sister has a t-shirt with a (the) duck on. Which is kinda remarkable, considering she lives in Norway, and have never been across that pond they call the atlantic ocean.
Unread 13 May 2003, 09:05   #15
starbreeze

Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
2-0

\o\\o//o/

Giguerre )))))))))))))))

quite surprising that goals were scored.....2 in fact...
oh well..still boring
Unread 13 May 2003, 17:17   #16
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

not important. Offence comes after defence. And the ducks finally have to be taken seriously

Unread 13 May 2003, 20:00   #17
FooFighter

FooFighter can only hope to improve
Ducks r dominating the playoffs, only 1 (or is it 2, can't remember if it was 4-1 or 4-2 against Stars) game lost in 11/12 games thats damn good
FooFighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 May 2003, 20:24   #18
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

dropped one away and one home against dallas, and thats it from 12 games so far Giguerre is actually incredible. If the ducks win, i dont think therell have ever been a better goaltending performance in the playoffs since time began

Unread 13 May 2003, 20:33   #19
Cicada
p a r r a c i d a

Cicada is an unknown quantity at this point
i for one hope the ducks win the cup, as much as i don't like them, you've gotta respect them for knocking out Detroit and Dallas, probably the two best teams in the league.

J S Guigere is playing awesome though..... 0.96 save average or something is just incredible considering the players he's played against and the defence infront of him..
Unread 14 May 2003, 01:18   #20
starbreeze

ducks vs ottawa
Unread 14 May 2003, 14:08   #21
FooFighter

FooFighter can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally posted by starbreeze
ducks vs ottawa
No way, Ducks vs Devils, game last night was class, 4-1 to the Devils although i fell asleep during the 2nd
FooFighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2003, 14:21   #22
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

yer, i just watched the tape of it, the devils looked sharp. Though methinks the series is gonna go 7.

Unread 15 May 2003, 06:19   #23
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts
QUACK QUACK!!!

4-0 Ducks win game 3 to take a 3-0 series lead

3 Shutouts in a row...these ducks are amazing!!!

Bye Bye Minnesota

Last edited by Dilly_D; 15 May 2003 at 06:42.
Dilly_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2003, 07:04   #24
starbreeze

ducks in the stanley cup finals???? wonder who took a bet on that....heh

minnesota on brink of elimination..hmmmzzz...wonder if we've seen taht this playoffs
Unread 15 May 2003, 10:19   #25
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

yer we have, but they havent been 3-0 down before

And they had actually scored a few goals in the ties they were losing in.

3 straight shutouts - giguerre - hes just incredible

Hes like 30 minutes off the all time record for shutout streaks

Quack!

Oh, and did you see Kariya's second goal? <3 Kariya <3

Unread 15 May 2003, 10:53   #26
Ditcher

Ditcher is an unknown quantity at this point
Poor Selänne...Should not have left afterall.
Unread 15 May 2003, 11:04   #27
Monkehpimp
'Useless'

Monkehpimp is an unknown quantity at this point
Ducks in the cup finals=wrong.

but its gonna happen, so QUACK QUACK!!!!!!
Unread 15 May 2003, 11:30   #28
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Quote:
Originally posted by Monkehpimp
Ducks in the cup finals=wrong.

but its gonna happen, so QUACK QUACK!!!!!!
why would it be wrong?

You are prejucdice against kids movie teams!