User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 22 Apr 2003, 18:46   #1
Terminator2003

Terminator2003 is an unknown quantity at this point
Leet defense

I heard some1 was suiciding his fleet on a T10 player and then this happened...

http://www.pilkara.com/parsers.php?scanid=1701195348

WP defense r0xors
Unread 22 Apr 2003, 18:48   #2
corzi
Hmm

corzi is an unknown quantity at this point
hmm no vultures/pods/demeters/mantis attacking ?
corzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2003, 18:50   #3
MAdnRisKy
home wrecker

MAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to behold
the easter bunny pods really **** up a lot of parsers

#pr0nstars - a pimp is for life, not just for christmas
MAdnRisKy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2003, 18:50   #4
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Morden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by corzi
hmm no vultures/pods/demeters/mantis attacking ?
easter bunny pods + parsers = dont mix
Unread 22 Apr 2003, 18:51   #5
corzi
Hmm

corzi is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Morden
easter bunny pods + parsers = dont mix
so true
corzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2003, 18:53   #6
Denniz
Angelus Mortis

Denniz is an unknown quantity at this point
22/04/03 16:47:50 We sent 100042 ships to defend .:Cattle Disease:. (13:7:5). They will arrive in 4 hours

if u look better,
the guy sends away 100k corsair.
Nothing to do with the wp def.
If he wanted he wouldnt had lost 1 single roid.
But it seems he gave them away.

And it were easterbunny pods,
u cant see those parsed in pilkara if im correct
r5 - 15:24:8 - Angelus Mortis of Mortem Expetere LuX/Wolfpack
r6 - 27:20:6 - Ignotus Milites of Non Omnis Moriar Wolfpack
r7 - 8:13:8 - Periculum In Mora of Aurora Musis Amica Wolfpack / allianceless / SnugglehBunnies
r8 - 22:5:4 Est quaedam flere voluptas of Hinc illae lacrimae Adelante / Fury / SnugglehBunnies
wc 1 - xx:yy:zz - ^Nuda veritas of Mirabile dictu^
wc 2 - 3:13:9 - Nox of Omnis una manet nox
r9 - 37:2:8 Nomen est omen of Somnium verum evadit Eclipse / SnugglehBunnies
r9.5 23:2:1 Multos timere debet of quem multi timent Elysium / SnugglehBunnies
Denniz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2003, 19:01   #7
Terminator2003

Terminator2003 is an unknown quantity at this point
He didn't give them away. Maybe someone logged into the account to send some def, but didn't see the account he logged into had incoming; he wouldnt expect that esp. not after it had ****loads of def on later ticks.

So IMO it was a bad case of acc sharing and someone is very pissed off now.

Hehe
Unread 22 Apr 2003, 19:16   #8
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Newbie power!
Unread 22 Apr 2003, 19:36   #9
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
pld cbk

1337 indeed

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2003, 19:56   #10
cbk100

cbk100 is an unknown quantity at this point
hehe!!!

Ok let me try to answer for myself...

Once again I proved that I can't be taken down that easily... everything was dry....noone had def and noone even had a single ship... it was hopeless when I saw the first REAL attackers and when I saw them backing it up like a crazy I really thoguht I was to lose roids for the first time since my n00b days back in r5.

But we did our best and we succeeded. I have never seen so many ppl working on getting anyone ships in PA. It was an amazing sight and everyone around me did an effort I will never forget. Pack was amazing... they did A HUGE effort, but they werent the only ones. Ely helped a lot too and so did a few more alliances. To see all of those def fleets coming in was a sight I will never forget and that it was at a time where all of the universe was dry just makes the achievement bigger.

There are a few ppl that I must give a special thank to:

lizardking and Jurgen for getting all of the Dragons help posible. DaKing, burmel(as usual), Vader, rabba, XtoTheZ(and the rest of ely) and Quintus but most of all I want to say thanks to all of those single persons who worked on getting def for me. To see old friends asking if it was really me who had incomings and then getting bits of fleets from here and there... you were great!!!!

We did the imposible and I'm DAMN proud of it.

WE > ET

Then to the sad part and the part leading me to the answer of many questions... why I lost roids...

In my gal we have always defended eachother if posible and I have even used friends to cover the ET ppl in my gal aggainst WE... but it was becoming more and more obvious to me that I couldn't keep the gal working together and today the final proof of that came.

As many of you knows I was not the only one with incomings, but all of the other WE had too... it was fairly easy to handle but the Xan incomings on Strees #7 was kinda imposible to cover from outside since they launched ships eta 6 (5 after tick) and a ****load of them, but it wasn't imposible and could be done... Stress had ok defence but he couldn't handle those new fleets that was launched, so we needed in gal ships... well looking at our gal screen and we were ok cause all of the ET ppl in the gal had fleets home, but the the problem came... We needed Storebo and BlueArmy to send their ships in gal to mongob0ffel and most important Stress. I got Storebo convinced that he should do it (gal above all) but BlueArmy refused even though I have been saving the ET ppl's ass lots of times...

That was the final hit to the gal... Stress's fleet gets catched on its way home and ET takes his roids.

Nice tactic ET... but we owned you on all planets... just not on #7 cause BlueArmy let him down....sad but true...

With this happening I have realised that I can't even count on some of the ppl closest to me and that my gal will be ****ed because of that sooner or l8er.

Ppl in WE will know that I have worked DAMN hard over the last days to win this war and I still think we are winning and today made me even more sure about that, but I MUST get back to uni and therefore I can't keep up my activity and with some ppl in my gal not standing behind me in this war I can't stay in the top and I can't keep my roids. I'm a too obvious target with all of those roids and with some ppl in gal on their side... so instead of giving my roids to ET, by letting me stay as a too obvious target I chose to give a few roids awayto some person who attacked me on a suicide attack. ET will not get the roids that way and I have a better chance of not getting those insane incomings in the future... unfortunately I forgot that I had build tons of corsairs which killed the suicider in 2nd tick and I therefore didn't lose as many roids.

That is the story... noone loged into my planet... noone owned me... I simply just wanted to get rid of some of my roids (presure) and get some more spare time.

I'm not quitting this war and I'll keep playing untill WE has won the war, but not as active as untill now cause for me being #1 as a planet isn't that important. What counted for me was the gal and its lost. Maybe I didn't do good enough, maybe I did. Nomatter I didn't achive that goal and it can't be achieved now so therefore there is no reason to ruin more of my rl than absolutely needed.

To own ecl today was a big achievement and I feal satisfied but the war is not over and untill it is that I'll keep on playing...

And for you ecl... thanks for a nice battle... you did well and you made me realise 1 thing... I can be taken down... but not when I'm at home and able to actualy defend myself!!!

cbk - The defense force!!! :-) or something BAHHH
cbk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2003, 19:58   #11
cbk100

cbk100 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Cochese
pld cbk

1337 indeed
Well it was the same way in MadCowS!!! you were just as 1337

cbk
cbk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2003, 20:00   #12
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by cbk100
That is the story... noone loged into my planet... noone owned me... I simply just wanted to get rid of some of my roids (presure) and get some more spare time.
Is this farming? You've given away roids to another planet.
Unread 22 Apr 2003, 20:01   #13
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend
You defended a planet, well done! I can undertstand why you seem so overjoyed and excited, it's something your side hasn't been doing very well at for a while

What you fail to include in your post is the number of WP members who had to go without def in order to save your arse from incoming which contained a large number of fake fleets - the fact that a 3mil planet roided you after all is just the icing on the cake

Edit: oh boy am I going to get flames for this one
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”

Last edited by ComradeRob; 22 Apr 2003 at 20:38.
ComradeRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2003, 20:02   #14
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Well it was the same way in MadCowS!!! you were just as 1337

cbk

I don't recall being there when you were, so it'd be very hard for you to know anything about my skill level.

Some things just never change.

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2003, 20:05   #15
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
hehe!!!
Long Speech
You had a successful defence. Congratulations. But you think that means you are winning? I was wondering how long it would take for you to try and push this 'success' to the masses.

Good try, but those with some sense (including you) know its just a pebble in the ocean.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2003, 20:37   #16
MadeMan
180º

MadeMan is an unknown quantity at this point
well wouldnt actually say ET is winning neither.

nice speech cbk.
MadeMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2003, 21:12   #17
Ditcher

Ditcher is an unknown quantity at this point
Oh my ****ing god... That must the best explanation ever for losing roids from top gal and from the side that has not yet effectively lost the war.

I guess ET now leaves your planet alone and only attack other planets in your gal.....
Unread 22 Apr 2003, 21:34   #18
Lockhead
Cabeza Coder

Lockhead is a jewel in the roughLockhead is a jewel in the roughLockhead is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Ditcher

I guess ET now leaves your planet alone and only attack other planets in your gal.....
...so true.

lockhead.net

Quote:
Round 24 Conspiracy HC Comment at my planet
<Germania> 4.9.1
<Germania> hes our top hostile
Lockhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2003, 22:21   #19
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Once again "Wolfpack" miss the point.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote