User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 30 Mar 2003, 04:20   #1
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
My god

Its almost a hour since ANYBODY posted!

:eek: :eek: :eek:
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2003, 04:21   #2
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Now, its less!
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Unread 30 Mar 2003, 04:21   #3
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
i know
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2003, 04:22   #4
Snurx
Dirte

Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak
i know
So, what are you currently up to?
Unread 30 Mar 2003, 04:23   #5
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
So, what are you currently up to?
been playing CM4
am about to stop and get some sleep tho

mmmsleep
Unread 30 Mar 2003, 04:27   #6
Kal_Zakath
Terror and Hubris

Kal_Zakath is an unknown quantity at this point
hi!
Kal_Zakath is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2003, 04:32   #7
Snurx
Dirte

Quote:
been playing CM4
am about to stop and get some sleep tho

mmmsleep

Sleep is soo overrated.
What's CM4?

Quote:
Originally posted by Kal_Zakath
hi!
Hi!
Unread 30 Mar 2003, 04:33   #8
Ditcher

Ditcher is an unknown quantity at this point
HI!
Unread 30 Mar 2003, 04:34   #9
Ragnarak

Championship Manager 4

football game
Unread 30 Mar 2003, 04:36   #10
Snurx
Dirte

Quote:
Championship Manager 4

football game
Ah, "i know". Never enjoyed those games, myself, but then, im not a footy fan!

Quote:
Originally posted by Ditcher
HI!
HI!