User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 25 Mar 2003, 15:40   #1
starmog
Star teh mog0r

starmog will become famous soon enoughstarmog will become famous soon enough
avril lavigne

mawawa im going to see her live 2moro, there is only one problem, its at brixton...

anyone got any ideas for me to get there and back alive?
insert here
starmog custom rank designed by Pyr0 rank design services lmtd.
starmog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 15:41   #2
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
Take me - people are scared of me 'cos i'm big and ugleh.
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 15:41   #3
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
dont wear any avril lavigne merchandise

deny all knowledge you are going there and say the supporting band is "your mates"

then RUN

RUN!
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 16:00   #4
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
Poo in your pants.

I was on a bus yesterday when this horrible little bloke with his misses, started to 'say' something to me. he was pi55ed but telling me that he doesnt come to london often and that he is originally from brixton but now going out to essex or something. he repeated this point several times. I wasnt really interested.

Anyway, we both got off at the same stop when as he staggered ahead of me with his bird I noticed he had sh*t up the crack of his shell suit bottoms.

So, as I said at the start, poo in your pants keeps you safe, it is obviously a sign to other Brixtonites. do it.
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 16:45   #5
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Hmm.
Give me the tickets, plus a plane ticket to the concert and back.
Then, you will be very safe.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 17:29   #6
Judge
Doh!

Judge is infamous around these parts
Black your face with boot polish, wear a great big wig of dreadlocks, stink like a rotten kipper, swear loudly as you walk down the street, not forgetting to "Jive" as you walk, and you should fit right in.
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 17:53   #7
Supernova9
m u p p e t

Supernova9 is infamous around these parts
That the Brixton academy or whatever it is?
Not exactly the bad area of Brixton, just don't be stupid, like waving wads of cash everywhere and avoid large gangs of teens/early 20-ish blokes and you'll be fine.

Jeez, you'd think Brixton was famous for riots or something
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 21:24   #8
clarencetheclockworkcake
Fidel Cakestro

clarencetheclockworkcake is an unknown quantity at this point
dont go in the nude.
unless you want to.
clarencetheclockworkcake is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 21:30   #9
Ditcher

Ditcher is an unknown quantity at this point
Avril has now breasts
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 21:59   #10
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
predictable "dont go" response

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 22:18   #11
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

Kumnaa is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Ditcher
Avril has now breasts
what are now breasts ?
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 22:29   #12
Ditcher

Ditcher is an unknown quantity at this point
Yes she just got implants. Or it was a typo.

pick which one suits you.
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 01:10   #13
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I went to see Avril in Brixton this very night.

As for Brixton : Stop being a white middle class pussy. I was standing in the queue behind some people like you "OMG, we're in Brixton we're going to get bum-raped". Twats. Anyway...

The chances of anything happening is miniscule, and anywhere around the Brixton arena will be filled with white alternative types anyway. The biggest danger is being conned by one of the extortionate drink sellers...

Oh, and it rocked, etc. I expect it to be rubbish since little girls generally can't sing well live, but it actually was very good.

I'd arrive early though as the queue was compleltey around the building and then some to get in, I had to wait about 40 mins. If you stand at the front of the audience btw, there's a miniscule chance you could be called up to sing along for "Complicated".

Highlights of the night :
1. Scandalously young, scandalously dressed girls. Making me feel very old and very immoral.

2. Avril cover of Green Day's "Basket Case".
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 01:34   #14
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Ditcher
Avril has now breasts
I read that as, "Avril now has breasts " I'm sure I'm dyslexic. ;/
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 06:32   #15
Judge
Doh!

Judge is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Embroglio
I read that as, "Avril now has breasts " I'm sure I'm dyslexic. ;/
Strange indeed.

I read the title as Avril Vaginal?

I must be dyslexic as well........hmm..?