User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 22 Jan 2003, 22:06   #1
KoRnNut
Friendly Hitman

KoRnNut is an unknown quantity at this point
Nicole: The Perfect Woman?

It just sorta dawned on me....Nicole might be the perfect woman! She loves to go out drinking and seeing live bands and crap. She loves video games,...hmmm....wears camoflauge, hmm...what else, oh yeah she spits in public! That's ausome! Also you can have a sexual relationship with her and all she wants is a ride home! None of this 'tell me you love me' harping most women do! She never asks where you were last night, but even if yah told her you were bending one of her friends over, she'd find it amusing!

I cast my vote for Nicole as 'Best Woman, Ever'.

What can I say that you can't say better?
Unread 22 Jan 2003, 22:08   #2
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
You could also put her in the 'Most Likely To Be a Man In a Dress' catergory, eep!

I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 22 Jan 2003, 22:14   #3
KoRnNut
Friendly Hitman

Quote:
Originally posted by Embroglio
You could also put her in the 'Most Likely To Be a Man In a Dress' catergory, eep!

She has female genitalia according to my sources.....I will advise caution though, thx for the advice!

Unread 22 Jan 2003, 22:14   #4
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
NICOLE IS A MAN SHOCKER!!

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Unread 22 Jan 2003, 22:19   #5
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Mirai
NICOLE IS A MAN SHOCKER!!

What methods does she use to shock men?

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Unread 22 Jan 2003, 22:22   #6
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by Sarina_Joy
What methods does she use to shock men?
i would be shocked if
a. she was really a woman
and
b. the stuff in the original post
and
c. there's not some freakish birth defect coming out of the side of her face to make a and b moot
were all true

but mirai definitely does have to work on his phrasing:\/\/\/\/
Unread 22 Jan 2003, 22:23   #7
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

My girlfriend likes manga, films, going out, seeing bands, is intelligent, likes computers (Not RPing) and is incredibly slim. There is actually no fat on her.

She drinks practically no alcohol, though.
Unread 22 Jan 2003, 22:24   #8
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I have it on 'good' authority that she exists.

Though I wasn't invited.

Though in retrospect the sheer distance to be travelled was unimaginable.
Unread 22 Jan 2003, 23:26   #9
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
The only girls that seem to fancy me, is the types off girls i would neverevereverneverever date.

"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Unread 22 Jan 2003, 23:52   #10
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Who the **** is Nicole?
Unread 22 Jan 2003, 23:59   #11
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy
Who the **** is Nicole?
Someone who has really bad fashion taste.

Hello Camoflage.

In the Army now!

puuuuhleeeeese
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 00:03   #12
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Ok. Where should I know this Nicole person from?
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 00:07   #13
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
no where.

she's a made up woman to satisfy KoRnUt's fantasies
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 00:09   #14
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
YOU are not supposed to know any women at all!

I thought you meant what you said back then...was it all a lie, bunnybumper?
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 00:10   #15
Intervention
In fond memory of SB

Intervention is an unknown quantity at this point
Hello, Nicole

--------------
My Artwork
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 00:21   #16
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
YOU are not supposed to know any women at all!

I thought you meant what you said back then...was it all a lie, bunnybumper?
I just need some personal space
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 06:07   #17
KoRnNut
Friendly Hitman

After a long shift at work and several hours at the bar, I have decided the only flaw in Nicole is the fact she wastes her time reading these forums

After that discovery, I cannot decide now if she's the perfect woman or just another gorgeous tramp.....

Can we start a poll maybe?

Unread 23 Jan 2003, 08:30   #18
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Spearhead is an unknown quantity at this point
can we get some actual footage of this mistery woman ?
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 08:35   #19
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
you forgot that she LIKES TO DO IT ON THE ROAD!!
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 08:49   #20
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
The subject sounds interesting, shame I have no clue who this Nicole is, nor have I seen 'her' genitals. Dunno then.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 09:39   #21
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
Any linkage to a picture of Nicole's foxiness ?
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 14:15   #22
KoRnNut
Friendly Hitman

Quote:
Originally posted by Woof
Any linkage to a picture of Nicole's foxiness ?
Would you like to see her wearing either camoflauge, wearing absolutely nothing, or wearing camoflauge then tearing it all off her body as if it were a bachlor party?

heh, actually if I gave away Nicole's pics I'd be a dead man, no arguments. Dingo's been asking for a certain video for years....can't happen, sorry. She'd seriously remove my genitals with a sharp rusty object, or maybe her fingernails....hmm....

Unread 23 Jan 2003, 14:19   #23
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold
yah met her sometime last year. she looked and hit like a woman.

Shes a little sweetie really, not at all like she makes out. Coochie coochie coo etc

(ps mr korn do you really like em that short? -Not much offence nic)

Last edited by deerbarn; 23 Jan 2003 at 14:24.
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 14:35   #24
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

Kumnaa is infamous around these parts
I dont get it :/
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 14:41   #25
Ditcher

Ditcher is an unknown quantity at this point
Hes gorgeous etc.
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 15:03   #26
KoRnNut
Friendly Hitman

Quote:
Originally posted by deerbarn

Shes a little sweetie really, not at all like she makes out. Coochie coochie coo etc

I dunno what Nicole's height has to do with much. She's just my best friend and has been for...hmm...wow almost 7 years now, sheesh. I'm getting old.

But yeah she does seem all 'cool' and 'tough' on these forums or IRC heh, funny how she is a sweetie.

Funny she never mentioned you! In 'Nicole: The Book To Understanding Nicole', that sometimes means she's withholding information about a particularly unenjoyeable sexual experience!

Oi! Deerbarn!!!!!!

lol

Unread 23 Jan 2003, 15:06   #27
NightSinner
Gimp Handler

NightSinner is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
My girlfriend likes manga, films, going out, seeing bands, is intelligent, likes computers (Not RPing) and is incredibly slim. There is actually no fat on her.

She drinks practically no alcohol, though.
is she blind? to be going out with u she must be chr chr
<Blue|WORKING> they are all sitting on a LAN
<Blue|WORKING> DUH
<[RO]NightSinner> hehe
<[RO]NightSinner> my mistake
<TomKat> Lithuanian Area Network
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 15:09   #28
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Nightsinning, deserveeeeees a quieeeet niiiiiiight
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 17:08   #29
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by KoRnNut
I dunno what Nicole's height has to do with much. She's just my best friend and has been for...hmm...wow almost 7 years now, sheesh. I'm getting old.

But yeah she does seem all 'cool' and 'tough' on these forums or IRC heh, funny how she is a sweetie.

Funny she never mentioned you! In 'Nicole: The Book To Understanding Nicole', that sometimes means she's withholding information about a particularly unenjoyeable sexual experience!

Oi! Deerbarn!!!!!!

lol

moaned like a banshee
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 17:39   #30
KoRnNut
Friendly Hitman

Quote:
moaned like a banshee
Dude, I just talked to her on the phone. She said you were 12.

:/

Unread 24 Jan 2003, 17:41   #31
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
deerbowned
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 19:53   #32
Nicole

Nicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really nice
Quote:

You stupid bitch, I'm 5'6 that's above average height.

And as to my being a woman, please refer to Dace's first rule of the internet.
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 19:58   #33
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Nicole
About 3' taller than kura lolz
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 22:00   #34
KoRnNut
Friendly Hitman

Nicole's mad at me for making a thread that challenges players to decided whether she is the perfect woman, or just another gorgeous tramp!

Now I can't come visit her college this weekend....baaaaaaahhhhh, woe is me!@

Unread 24 Jan 2003, 22:20   #35
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Nicole's mad at me for making a thread that challenges players to decided whether she is the perfect woman, or just another gorgeous tramp!

Now I can't come visit her college this weekend....baaaaaaahhhhh, woe is me!@

You shoulda known better. :P She's awful touchy about these threads...she hasn't asked me to close it though, SO IT SHALL REMAIN OPEN UNTIL SOMEONE DECIDES TO BE SEMI-SOCIABLE.

oh and everyone knows she's 600 lbs and hairy.
Unread 25 Jan 2003, 01:15   #36
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

Quote:
Originally posted by Nicole

And as to my being a woman, please refer to Dace's first rule of the internet.
Im so sure you were 5'4 it hurts, maybe we met the wrong people
Unread 25 Jan 2003, 01:37   #37
ZyrKx
sexier than you

ZyrKx is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Nicole: The Perfect Woman?

No.

She is a deserter :(
Without a tear I draw my parting groan
Unread 25 Jan 2003, 05:11   #38
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
The perfect girl
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 07:36   #39
KoRnNut
Friendly Hitman

Re: Re: Nicole: The Perfect Woman?

Quote:
Originally posted by ZyrKx
No.

She is a deserter
Actually, she is dessert. Well she was for me anyways this weekend.

Unread 27 Jan 2003, 10:45   #40
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Spearhead is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Re: Nicole: The Perfect Woman?

Quote:
Actually, she is dessert. Well she was for me anyways this weekend.
bragging on the internet about some cheap shag, congratulations, hope your girl loves you for it hah !
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 21:57   #41
KoRnNut
Friendly Hitman

Re: Re: Re: Re: Nicole: The Perfect Woman?

Quote:
Originally posted by Spearhead
bragging on the internet about some cheap shag, congratulations, hope your girl loves you for it hah !
Wasn't bragging but pointing out that she is not a deserter, but instead is dessert. I think she really needs to come back for R9. I'll get Aryn to help me beg her to play!

Closed Thread