User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 7 May 2003, 00:04   #1
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Unhappy The Three least watchable sports

Aussie Rules football, NASCAR, and Long Distance running.

Surely boredom does not creep to lower lows.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2003, 00:11   #2
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Cricket, NASCAR, dragracing.
Unread 7 May 2003, 00:13   #3
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
curling
Unread 7 May 2003, 00:13   #4
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I'd like to put in a quick 'American Football' and 'Baseball' shout
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2003, 00:13   #5
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Baseball (I could imagine enjoying it if I actually went to a game, but not on tv)

The tour de France (or similar)

Long distance running

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2003, 00:14   #6
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Sarina_Joy
The tour de France (or similar)

Long distance running
They're athletic pursuits, rather than sports as such.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2003, 00:16   #7
AliasX
- Sex Therapist -

AliasX is an unknown quantity at this point
Golf, Tennis and nascar
<meaple> I want 2 c ur cum
<Pyr0> patience young padowan
<AliasX> oh jeasus
<AliasX> this channel did turn gay
*** yahwe ([email protected]) has joined channel #forums
<Oye> that cant be a coincidence
<meaple> he heard you
AliasX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2003, 00:19   #8
CjC
Throwing Shapes

CjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant future
Isnt there a scrabble championship on TV?
CjC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2003, 00:19   #9
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
They're athletic pursuits, rather than sports as such.

Shut up
Unread 7 May 2003, 00:20   #10
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Baseball is ace weather you're there or watching it on telly.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2003, 00:25   #11
Freakozoid
Anon.

Freakozoid is an unknown quantity at this point
no one has mentioned Snooker yet.
I assume this is because you don't consider it a sport.
Hope its not because you find it enjoyable to watch.

Tedious is not the word.

Golf is fairly boring as is Cricket.

Whoever said Tennis is a muppet.
Freakozoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2003, 00:26   #12
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

I quite enjoy snooker :/
Unread 7 May 2003, 00:35   #13
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by xtothez
curling
I enjoy watching curling.
Unread 7 May 2003, 00:41   #14
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Woe betide anyone who says 'Darts'.

Crap watching-sports:

The London Marathon
The Olympics in general
Most all American motorsport
Early stages of snooker competitions (the final is normally entertaining in small doses, Freaky)
Lawn Bowls
American Football

There's more but I don't care enough to type them
Unread 7 May 2003, 00:44   #15
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
WWE Wrestling
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2003, 00:48   #16
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by queball
WWE Wrestling
It's like eastenders, with more violence!
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2003, 00:58   #17
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
Football, Golf and Rugby
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2003, 01:01   #18
poshphil
Little Bitch

poshphil is an unknown quantity at this point
athletics in general, tennis, darts, golf, baseball, football from countries like holland and belgium.

I know thats too many but there you go.
Unread 7 May 2003, 01:06   #19
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
basketball and tennis and AMERICAN FOOTBALL!

Last edited by MrL_JaKiri; 7 May 2003 at 01:31.
Aryn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2003, 01:11   #20
Dookie Velvet
Banned

Dookie Velvet is an unknown quantity at this point
  • Fishing
  • Big Game Hunting
  • Cricket
Dookie Velvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2003, 01:15   #21
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
NASCAR, Cricket, Golf.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2003, 01:26   #22
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
tour de france is actually quite nice to see, especially the mountain etapes.

Its dull but in a pleasant way.
Unread 7 May 2003, 02:20   #23
Ditcher

Ditcher is an unknown quantity at this point
Long distance running and walking...... phew.
Unread 7 May 2003, 02:33   #24
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i hated baseball

i went to see the orioles play in baltimore and it was possible the most boring and 'uninteresting sport' in the world

if you have to have a big sign saying 'clap' or 'charge' for the audience to participate there is something seriously wrong.

an audience of 44,200 people and there was little/no crowd participation. most it seemed paid the 30bucks just to sit and have a chat about whats going on in their lives.

it was also over 105 and i burnt badly :-((((((((
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2003, 02:37   #25
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by JammyJim

it was also over 105 and i burnt badly :-((((((((
That's what sunscreen's for.

incidently, I hate baseball too. It's a fun sport to play, but as soon as you sit to watch it, it quickly turns to crap.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2003, 02:53   #26
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by JammyJim
i hated baseball

i went to see the orioles play in baltimore and it was possible the most boring and 'uninteresting sport' in the world

well that's what you get for watching crap teams :P
my family used to travel down to seattle to watch the seattle mariners vs the toronto blue jays \o/ now those were fun games :P (mind you this was like 8-10 years ago :\)
Unread 7 May 2003, 03:06   #27
LISELOTTE
sucking young blood

LISELOTTE is an unknown quantity at this point
football (soccer), tennis and figureskating or whatever its called.. + 99% of all motorsports.
Unread 7 May 2003, 05:35   #28
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts
soccer, cricket, and nascar
Unread 7 May 2003, 07:04   #29
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
why do people insist on mixing board games with sport?

anyway:

cricket (cos it is ****)
golf (not really a sport, but alleged to be)
Baseball (fs, it's ROUNDERS and it is a women's game - the only thing that makes is look good is short dresses and sweaty breasts)
F1 ... and here is schumacker, in the lead, doing the 50000000th lap of a boring tarmac track you have seen 100000000000000000000000 times. only crashes are interesting, and those can all be seen in a 5 minute highlights.
Horse racing. for both the commentators and the fact that horse racing is dull.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2003, 08:56   #30
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i think NASCAR "wins" the most boring sport award.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2003, 09:09   #31
Cyp
∞+♪²

Cyp is an unknown quantity at this point
Anything other than 5 minute Chess, Brood war Starcraft and Competetive differential equation solving
<!--Last incarnation: Nov 2000-->
Cyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2003, 09:12   #32
Happy Tom

Happy Tom is an unknown quantity at this point
¤ Le Mans, where they drive for 24 hours or so.
¤ 10 000 meter speed skating.
¤ Baseball
Happy Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2003, 09:24   #33
cnaw
Ancient

cnaw is an unknown quantity at this point
baseball, golf and curling.

i do like watching short track NASCAR. its like watching a high speed demolition derby.
Falling from grace, the human race
Religion can never unite us
Only a few will stay on the barricades"
-Masterplan
cnaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2003, 10:58   #34
ELeeming
Cultured

ELeeming is an unknown quantity at this point
Football
Athletics

Think that's it, I enjoy almost everything else.
God Told Me To Do It
Just Another Victim Of The Ambient Morality
Synchronise Your Dogmas
My site (well, kind of. Actually not at all, but it has my name on it in several places)
Aargh! Killer Bee attack! (\o/) (/o\) (\o/) (/o\)
ELeeming is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2003, 11:04   #35
Black Dog
Dazed and Confused

Black Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really nice
Long Distance Running
snooker
horse racing

Oh and American Football rocks. I am quite happy to explain this in depth to anyone who wants to listen. But behind football and tennis it is the third best sport in the world. Thanks.
Black Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2003, 11:16   #36
Kyoto
Lieutenant-Colonel

Kyoto is an unknown quantity at this point
Any bat and ball game is fun to play but bad to watch.

Motorsport, I cant understand why people pay to sit in a stand and watch cars wizz past at 200+ miles an hour, I mean they only get to see the leaders for a fraction of a second ever 2-3 minutes and the rest just follow each other, the chances of something exiting happening on you stretch of the track are very remote.

Quote:
Originally posted by Cyp
Competetive differential equation solving
Is that a sport or a punishment?
Unread 7 May 2003, 12:16   #37
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
f1 is rather ace. as is touring cars.

i would gladly pay to go watch.
however im a 'car fanatic' and f1 represents the pinnacle of automotive engineering meeting cutting edge technology.

i watch f1 because im an enthusiast. the races arnt dull. the action isnt 'as quick' as most sports and takes time to pan out but some of the past couple of races have been amazingly good fun to watch.

ferrari arnt running away with it anymore.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2003, 12:24   #38
Jammers

Jammers has a little shameless behaviour in the past
anything that the BBC use as an excuse to knock off decent shows like Star Trek, Buffy and 24.

ie Snooker, Darts and whatever else the BBC still have.
Unread 7 May 2003, 13:16   #39
Toop
Banned

Toop is an unknown quantity at this point
Snooker, Baseball and Basketball (Only because I've never seen chess on tv)
Toop is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2003, 13:18   #40
[GAP]Obiwan

[GAP]Obiwan is an unknown quantity at this point
Football

See if you can last a full game watching Crystal Palace play.
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
[GAP]Obiwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2003, 13:30   #41
Reidy
I AM THE ONE & ONLY

Reidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to all
that sh1t on the horses for the olympics, i think its called badminton or something like that

Blind Faith - FTM
Reidy is offline   Reply With Quote