User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 3 Apr 2003, 20:09   #1
General Geiger

General Geiger is infamous around these partsGeneral Geiger is infamous around these parts
How much does Saddam weigh?

He is one fat motherf*cker, isn't he? Im guessing 16.5 stone (105 kg, 231 lb). Anyone think higher? Lower?

*morg has never heard of GD
<@morg> sounds like an std to me

<.KraKto5is8> "you can pick your friends, you can pick your nose, but you can't pick your friends nose"
General Geiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 20:13   #2
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
i'm guessing 25 tonnes and a small penis to go with it
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 20:26   #3
The-General
King of the Jungle

The-General can only hope to improve
Don't you have anything constructive to say.....obviously not, children involved!
The-General is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 20:33   #4
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
depends which bit, since he is probably spread all over baghdad now.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 21:27   #5
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
I was expecting a punchline.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 21:29   #6
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I bet it saddam lot.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 21:34   #7
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Nodrog
I bet it saddam lot.
Iraq'ed my brain to come up with that pun guys.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 21:35   #8
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Quote:
Originally posted by Nodrog
I bet it saddam lot.
LOL
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 21:36   #9
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
lol
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 21:39   #10
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I demand that either nod or I be banned before the end of this horrible attempt at a joke.
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 21:55   #11
Jammers

Jammers has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Lets assume he eats 4 camels a day. A camel weighs 700kg, so each day he eats 2800kg of camel.
Mr Hussein is 66years old, which works out at about 24090days.
This means he weighs 26,890kg, which in Imperial Weights amounts to a lot.
Of course, this doesn't account for leap years, or parties when he may have eaten more camel, and so the true total may be a lot greater.
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 22:00   #12
Sub
Banned

Sub is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Jammers
Lets assume he eats 4 camels a day. A camel weighs 700kg, so each day he eats 2800kg of camel.
Of course, this doesn't account for leap years, or parties when he may have eaten more camel, and so the true total may be a lot greater.
I think your maths is a little wrong. He should weigh 67452000kg, or 67.5 thousand metric tonnes.
Sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 22:00   #13
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
82kg perhaps?

Matrim
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 22:02   #14
Jammers

Jammers has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally posted by Sub
I think your maths is a little wrong. He should weigh 67452000kg, or 67.5 thousand metric tonnes.
I thought it looked a bit on the small side as well, but the freebie calculator in Windows gave me 26890kg and I couldn't be bothered to work it out by hand
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 22:04   #15
Sub
Banned

You added 2800kg to the number of days. That's why it was so small.
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 22:13   #16
Xillah

Xillah is an unknown quantity at this point
Considering he uses body doubles who knows, its possible he's been dead for a while (even before this war started). Seriously, he's had some form of cancer for ****ing ages so he cant be to far off.
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 22:30   #17
Sub
Banned

He'd still have mass if even if he was dead silly.
Unread 4 Apr 2003, 09:50   #18
Ditcher

Ditcher is an unknown quantity at this point
He's not that heavy. Well among other arabs he might be but comparing to euros and americans no.
Unread 4 Apr 2003, 09:51   #19
fdm2907
Banned

fdm2907 can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally posted by Matrim
82kg perhaps?

Matrim

I believe we have a winner.

Maybe Gayle could help us with some google linking lol
fdm2907 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Apr 2003, 12:50   #20
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by Jammers
I like this scientific approach.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote