User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 3 Apr 2003, 10:46   #1
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice
Exclamation Creativity test

Your driving a car far away from any houses. A snowstorm will hit you shortly and suddenly you see three people standing by the road. One woman; your long lost love from your youth who you might not see again if you don't pick her upp, the second your best friend who has helped you through many though times who will probably freeze to death if you don't pick him upp, and the third is your ageing mother who will die unless she recieves medical attention in the near future.

Your car only has room for one passenger. Who would you pick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I wish we could trademark for a less shitty poster
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Cynical Oracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 10:50   #2
Pitchfork
Tourist

Pitchfork is an unknown quantity at this point
well, I'll surrender the car to my mother and friend and go f*cking the girl
Pitchfork is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 10:52   #3
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice
If you didn't read this or hear it anywhere before, your hired.

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 10:53   #4
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
I can pick up only one, but it doesn't say I could use the car as a shelter for all of them.

Push them all in, then sit down in the car and wait for the storm to calm.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 10:55   #5
Pitchfork
Tourist

Pitchfork is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Cynical Oracle
If you didn't read this or hear it anywhere before, your hired.
didn't, what's my prize then?
Pitchfork is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 10:55   #6
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Quote:
Originally posted by WorkMonkey
I will never believe a car can only take 2 people, theres always roof space...
Well mistar! This car is made in france, so believe it or not!

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 11:31   #7
Aetyr

*Digs snowcave for friend and girl*

*Drives mother to medical attention*

*Drives back to snowcave*

*Finds best friend shagging girl*

*Best friend uses 'started orgy without you' line*

*Give friend much pain up the arse*

*win* (not likely)
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 11:35   #8
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I'd pick all 3 up, and get the girl and my best friend to assist me in driving the vehicle, all of us doing equals amounts of work. My mother could be the sole passenger and sit in the back.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 11:41   #9
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Quote:
Originally posted by Nodrog
I'd pick all 3 up, and get the girl and my best friend to assist me in driving the vehicle, all of us doing equals amounts of work. My mother could be the sole passenger and sit in the back.
Your fired.

You assume to much.

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 11:42   #10
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
I'd pick up my mommy, cos I love my mommy!

(First sensible reply I think)
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 11:51   #11
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Your fired.

You assume to much.
I assumed nothing :(
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 11:55   #12
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Quote:
Originally posted by Nodrog
I assumed nothing
Emoticon! From you?

IT CAN'T BE!?

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 12:22   #13
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road
i'd drive home and sue Peugeot (or whatever type of french car it is) - assuming the incident happened in the US of A

with the money i'd clone my friend, my mum and the girl.
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 12:22   #14
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
I build a house on the spot. You only said I had room for one. You never said I didn't have an acme(R) instant-house in the trunk.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 13:17   #15
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Quote:
Originally posted by Mirai
I build a house on the spot. You only said I had room for one. You never said I didn't have an acme(R) instant-house in the trunk.
This is proof that any test should have a preliminary exclusion test so that 'guys like you' couldn't consume other peoples time.

Or much like when your applying for a job; looking at your application and simply sending you a standard formular about how you are not fit for the job.

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 13:40   #16
Xillah

Xillah is an unknown quantity at this point
i'd take my mam. Love? you can find that elsewhere. Mates? Got plenty more. But you only have one mam
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 13:49   #17
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Park the car, leave the motor running stationary and use the warmth of the engine outside combined with a rotation scheme of sitting inside the car to remain warm until the storm calms down.
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 13:53   #18
Ditcher

Ditcher is an unknown quantity at this point
Only 1 has answered the question properly. Is it that hard decission? I'd prolly pick my mom.
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 14:29   #19
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute
I pick the friend. The girl will probably just leave me for some other arsehole and lord knows my mother wouldn't get far before her nagging made me kick her out again.

=[DJ Bass]=
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 16:24   #20
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Quote:
Originally posted by Ditcher
Only 1 has answered the question properly. Is it that hard decission? I'd prolly pick my mom.
Only one has answerd the question by the rules of the question in a creative manner. Ohh.. and it's not a moral test.. It's a creative test.

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 18:47   #21
clarencetheclockworkcake
Fidel Cakestro

clarencetheclockworkcake is an unknown quantity at this point
i would cut up my best friend and the girl,and sew their limbs to my mother,who i would first knock out.I would then lie my mother
/limb monkey on the torsos,as comfy cushions.
i only really took one person.
sew them back together after trip.
voila!
clarencetheclockworkcake is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Apr 2003, 09:47   #22
fdm2907
Banned

fdm2907 can only hope to improve
Simple, leave them all there and go home.

Legion cant wait, there's a launch in 20 mins
fdm2907 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Apr 2003, 10:31   #23
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Only one has answerd the question by the rules of the question in a creative manner. Ohh.. and it's not a moral test.. It's a creative test.
And why wasn't my answer correct?
Unread 4 Apr 2003, 16:35   #24
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy
And why wasn't my answer correct?
Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy
Park the car, leave the motor running stationary and use the warmth of the engine outside combined with a rotation scheme of sitting inside the car to remain warm until the storm calms down.
I dindn't even think you where serious. My bad

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 4 Apr 2003, 18:04   #25
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Creativity test

Quote:
Your driving a car far away from any houses. A snowstorm will hit you shortly and suddenly you see three people standing by the road. One woman; your long lost love from your youth who you might not see again if you don't pick her upp, the second your best friend who has helped you through many though times who will probably freeze to death if you don't pick him upp, and the third is your ageing mother who will die unless she recieves medical attention in the near future.

Your car only has room for one passenger. Who would you pick?
take the girl, as if is was my RL version of her i would be in like flynn
Unread 4 Apr 2003, 20:14   #26
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
Drive quietly by, pretending that you can't hear them drumming on your windows, crying for help, because you got go with the flow and the flow's not flowing in their direction!

Matrim
Unread 4 Apr 2003, 20:20   #27
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Get the girl to drive my mother to the hospital, and then dig a hole with my best mate to shelter in.

However matrim stole my initial plan.
Unread 4 Apr 2003, 22:47   #28
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
I dindn't even think you where serious. My bad
Pffft, you know it's a working alternative.