User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 20 Jan 2003, 03:49   #1
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point
when was the last time you....

cried?
do you cry often?
i cry on a 6 months basis...usually
last time i did that was on july, when my cat died
it was pretty embaracing becouse i was in the bus station of my city with hudnreds of peeps passing by
=\
Muslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jan 2003, 04:00   #2
Idi

the last time i cried was 6 months ago listening to Metallica - Unforgiven
Unread 20 Jan 2003, 04:04   #3
Nofutcha
Airvatar

Nofutcha will become famous soon enoughNofutcha will become famous soon enough
OMG FAGS LOL

Blackadder, the final episode, so Yeasterday (i own it on dvd)

#phnx
Nofutcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jan 2003, 04:10   #4
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Can't recall, actually. Think it was a few months back, at the final scene of Saving Private Ryan.
Unread 20 Jan 2003, 04:11   #5
Muslim
Banned

why dont you people cry to stuff that goes on on your lifes?
weird!!
Unread 20 Jan 2003, 04:13   #6
Idi

cos then id be crying all the time!
Unread 20 Jan 2003, 04:15   #7
Muslim
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Idi
cos then id be crying all the time!
nah
if i dont cry all the time then you would not either

and i think i know a thing or two about having sh1teh lifeh
Unread 20 Jan 2003, 05:41   #8
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
christmas day because my bf was being a jerk, and cause i realized that i couldn't go to school..

the school thing got sorted out obviously.. the bf thing.. well working on that..
Unread 20 Jan 2003, 06:01   #9
Scoot951
Das Scoot

Scoot951 is an unknown quantity at this point
The ending of 'A Beautiful Mind' a few weeks ago. Thought the movie's story was ****, but the ending got me anyways.

Haven't cried about something real-life since I was a little kid, and movies have never gotten me to a 'sobbing' type of cry.

I don't really know what I'm doing here
Scoot951 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jan 2003, 06:04   #10
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
When my dog 'Bailey' died about three and a half years ago. :( And even then it was just had tears in my eyes.
Unread 20 Jan 2003, 06:06   #11
Xillah

Xillah is an unknown quantity at this point
I'd say over a year ago. wasnt a big weep just a tear. it was the green mile when john coffey died.
Unread 20 Jan 2003, 07:15   #12
Ditcher

Ditcher is an unknown quantity at this point
Few months ago thinking my wasted last two years.

Im such a lady.....
Unread 20 Jan 2003, 08:22   #13
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Spearhead is an unknown quantity at this point
i cry all the time its a normal human reaction when something bothers me let loose my male instinct and get in touch with my female side, i aint ashamed about it, it reliefs me off stress : )
Spearhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jan 2003, 20:15   #14
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
I actually can't remember the last time I cried :/

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jan 2003, 20:23   #15
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
Everytime I realize my life is crap, and that I fail just about everything.

Yep. That did it.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jan 2003, 20:26   #16
Texan
Prince of Amber

Texan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these parts
My friend Apostole died about 10 years ago. The last time I cried was thinking about him in December. Before that it was while watching The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers. I have been a fan of the Lord of the Rings since I first read it 24 years ago. I could put the Postman video in and cry tonight, but I have better things to do.
Unread 20 Jan 2003, 20:35   #17
Texan
Prince of Amber

Texan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Mirai
Everytime I realize my life is crap, and that I fail just about everything.

Yep. That did it.

You know, I heard a report on BBC that my salary is only slightly above the poverty level and I thought, "Damn that sucks." Then I realized that the United States considers the poverty level so high that it does not really have any meaning. Really, I'm single, live in a three bedroom apartment, have a ****ty car, ADSL, a 1.5 Gigaherz computer, 250 videos and DVDs, two or three thousand novels on my book shelves, cable television (only one channel in English, so that's not really good. I do live in Belgium), and I eat at the best restaurants in the area. I live a pretty good life considering I am officially only slightly above the poverty level.

My life is not crap, but I was really surprised that I am only about two percent above being poor.

Why is your life crap, Mirai? Is it because you are poor like me?
Unread 20 Jan 2003, 20:43   #18
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
Seeing a thread by Muslim, i expected it to read "When was the last time.......you kissed a girl", or something along those lines.
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jan 2003, 20:51   #19
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Woof
Seeing a thread by Muslim, i expected it to read "When was the last time.......you kissed a girl", or something along those lines.
Christ if you let that affect you, you wouldn't be able to hit the outside world.
pablissimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jan 2003, 03:59   #20
Muslim
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Texan
My friend Apostole died about 10 years ago. The last time I cried was thinking about him in December. Before that it was while watching The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers. I have been a fan of the Lord of the Rings since I first read it 24 years ago. I could put the Postman video in and cry tonight, but I have better things to do.
you must live a pretty calm life eh?
nothing to worry about in ten years!
Unread 21 Jan 2003, 04:18   #21
JBOY
Retired

JBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to all
and before that

I'm saving myself for a really big midlife crisis where i break down totally go on a rampage and destroy the world in a fit of pent up emotion.
Unread 21 Jan 2003, 04:27   #22
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
A few weeks ago or something. I cry often, but not because of sadness or anything like that.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jan 2003, 04:32   #23
Muslim
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Nodrog
A few weeks ago or something. I cry often, but not because of sadness or anything like that.
i dont know what you cry for

but
crying for being happy is even gayier(?) [this cant be proper english]
Unread 21 Jan 2003, 04:33   #24
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Muslim
i dont know what you cry for

but
crying for being happy is even gayier(?) [this cant be proper english]
colour me gay then
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jan 2003, 04:50   #25
Muslim
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Nodrog
colour me gay then
well
you have to admit that it is very girlie
Unread 21 Jan 2003, 05:06   #26
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
To be honest I cant remember the last time I cried,I think it was when I was all of about 9 or so....

I dont cry,I cant cry I dont know why(this is starting to rhyme,thats not good)

Hmmm I am thinking though that sometime soon-ish when stuff get's real bad or pressurised even more than now that I'll probably have a massive breakdown...

Till then I'll just go on being unable to express feelings in a tactile way

(BTW Dont be about when/if I have a breakdown)
Unread 21 Jan 2003, 05:27   #27
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
Quote:

Why is your life crap, Mirai? Is it because you are poor like me?
I'm poorer.

But it's not because of that. I couldn't care less how much money I make, I've never related happiness and money.

I'm sad because no matter how hard I try to do something, it usually ends in failure. I'm still unsure, but I'm starting to believe it's because I don't want to succeed, whether that be subliminal or not. Either way, I seem powerless to stop it.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jan 2003, 07:48   #28
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Then I realized that the United States considers the poverty level so high that it does not really have any meaning.
It has a meaning if you have a family. I earn £16k which is below the median male earnings or something like that. But I have a high standard of living because my wife works and we have no kids. If she didn't and we had say, three kids, then I'd be relatively ****ed (despite state assistance). Also, now I think of it, I'm also living off consumer credit which will inevitably catch up with me and bite me in the arse, as they say.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jan 2003, 08:05   #29
Lord Zor
Super Trooper

Lord Zor is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by JBOY
and before that

I'm saving myself for a really big midlife crisis where i break down totally go on a rampage and destroy the world in a fit of pent up emotion.

Lies
your cryed last week I saw it
am I jump all nimbly bimly from tree to tree?am I drinking milk from a saucer?
Do you see me eating mice?
Lord Zor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jan 2003, 13:17   #30
treelo
Kyuss/qotsa > Deffeh ffs

treelo is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
I could put the Postman video in and cry tonight
i know its bad but thats taking it too far.....

as for crying.....probably about 15 years ago.....im 18.....
do i have feelings?
probably not after 2001..... my mind is too tripped out to consider crying...... just smile, look stoned and laugh at anything.

Waiting for the Sun.
treelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jan 2003, 19:34   #31
Texan
Prince of Amber

Quote:
Originally posted by Muslim
you must live a pretty calm life eh?
nothing to worry about in ten years!
You misunderstand. I never cried for him when he died. Then last month after he had been dead for ten years, I cried.
Unread 21 Jan 2003, 19:37   #32
Texan
Prince of Amber

Quote:
Originally posted by Mirai
I'm poorer.

But it's not because of that. I couldn't care less how much money I make, I've never related happiness and money.

I'm sad because no matter how hard I try to do something, it usually ends in failure. I'm still unsure, but I'm starting to believe it's because I don't want to succeed, whether that be subliminal or not. Either way, I seem powerless to stop it.
Cheer up. You successfully made this post and even the whole thread. I know its only a small start. Maybe you can do something even better tomorrow.
Unread 22 Jan 2003, 01:38   #33
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little
Sunday.

Sitting with my dad in my room.

Explaining to him how I hate living at home and hate everything about it and my life.

I proceeded to make myself feel better by going downstairs, informing my mother that I hated her more than everything and then leaving.

If anyone has a spare room it would be appreciated.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2003, 01:40   #34
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by skiddy
Sunday.

Sitting with my dad in my room.

Explaining to him how I hate living at home and hate everything about it and my life.

I proceeded to make myself feel better by going downstairs, informing my mother that I hated her more than everything and then leaving.

If anyone has a spare room it would be appreciated.
if you can pay the ferry you are welcome here, i have this 'thing' for people who won't be missed.
Knight Theamion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2003, 01:42   #35
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by Knight Theamion
if you can pay the ferry you are welcome here, i have this 'thing' for people who won't be missed.
How much?
Unread 22 Jan 2003, 01:44   #36
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
How much?
you need to get to dutchyland and hitchhike on a train towards hengelo where you need to get in touch with me so i could pick you up.

On the otherhand you could try some local britts.

Also only times i cry is when i try to explain to my parents that they understand me for a long way .. but not fully and that they never will, and that i do love them, but i do have my own 'things'
Unread 22 Jan 2003, 01:49   #37
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
I cant remeber last time i cried.
Probably not long ago.
But i usualy dont cry, i dont have that cry feeling..Not beacause its gay or whatever, i just dont need it..
I only cry when im very stoned and something bad happens...
:/
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2003, 01:52   #38
skiddy
wild one

Quote:
Originally posted by Knight Theamion
you need to get to dutchyland and hitchhike on a train towards hengelo where you need to get in touch with me so i could pick you up.
Cost / Ability of getting a job?

Do I need a Visa to work within the EU?

Other countries are good, as this restricts my mothers ability to drive and see me.
Unread 22 Jan 2003, 02:27   #39
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
Cost / Ability of getting a job?

Do I need a Visa to work within the EU?

Other countries are good, as this restricts my mothers ability to drive and see me.
do not know how much you like working in a restaurant ? :P
Unread 22 Jan 2003, 03:48   #40
eyehateeuros

I cried last night when my son said "I love you, Daddy. You are the best Daddy in the whole world, and you are mine!"
Unread 22 Jan 2003, 03:52   #41
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by eyehateeuros
I cried last night when my son said "I love you, Daddy. You are the best Daddy in the whole world, and you are mine!"
Err...did that really happen or are you making it up like I think you are
Unread 22 Jan 2003, 03:58   #42
eyehateeuros

Quote:
Originally posted by IncubusGod
Err...did that really happen or are you making it up like I think you are
Sorry to disappoint you - yes, it really happened, and I know it probably SOUNDS made up, because it is so rare these days, but I love my children with all of my heart, and they say the most wonderful things to me, I cry all the time.

It's not out and out blubbering - more of a misty, heart-tugging cry, and it makes me feel great.
Unread 22 Jan 2003, 04:06   #43
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

Quote:
Sorry to disappoint you - yes, it really happened, and I know it probably SOUNDS made up, because it is so rare these days, but I love my children with all of my heart, and they say the most wonderful things to me, I cry all the time.

It's not out and out blubbering - more of a misty, heart-tugging cry, and it makes me feel great.
Yeah great!Good for you,Im glad to see a TROLL has found made up peace and love.

I hope you'll be very happy with your imaginary life.
Unread 22 Jan 2003, 04:08   #44
eyehateeuros

Why are you getting upset because I love my kids and they love me? You seem to be very angry about something.

The topic of this forum was when did I cry last.

I responded honestly, and now I'm a troll?

Somehow I think you have some serious issues you should workout.
Unread 22 Jan 2003, 04:21   #45
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

Quote:
Why are you getting upset because I love my kids and they love me? You seem to be very angry about something.

The topic of this forum was when did I cry last.

I responded honestly, and now I'm a troll?

Somehow I think you have some serious issues you should workout.
Your a troll simply because your a gimmick account,created by a bored person to try to gleam some entertainment from slagging Europeans and watching the responces but has moved on to lying about various things in order to illict such reactions from everyone as clearly people were not responding to you country/race bashing.
Unread 22 Jan 2003, 04:29   #46
eyehateeuros

Hmmm, interesting, as I have had an account since the last PA round that was lost when they moved to Jolt.

Your paranoia is engrossing in a sick, Ed Wood kind of way.

Oh, and I haven't bashed anyone here at all. I encourage those of you who have to time to look-up my account and read my posts.

I really think you should get some help, you are starting to imagine things.

Or maybe not?
Unread 22 Jan 2003, 04:39   #47
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
well you haven't told us who you were previously :\
that might help to clear things up. at least stop the rampant paranoia from flowing around the boards.

the only person i'm aware of who had account problems when pa moved to jolt was Dilly. and you're most definitely not him
Unread 22 Jan 2003, 04:48   #48
eyehateeuros

Nope, I'm not Dilly, but I only posted here like 3 times when the last round first started, and I really didn't like the forums then - everyone was very rude to me just for posting "Hi, I'm a fist-time player here, anyone interested in showing me the ropes here?"

I was derided and made to feel unwanted, so I didn't post through the entire round, and I have been spending time on a Flash forum (that's a hobby of mine, making Flash animations). The only other forum I recently joined was DF3.net, and I noticed that PA joined Jolt, and that there was some irritation between the PA forum and DF3, so I decided to get a new account, as my old account is gone (or, maybe I just can't find it - it has been quite a while). and see what al the problems were about.

I'm seeing a few of the people here are able to be civil here yet not civil on the DF3 forums, which leads me to believe that they are just blowing-off stem there that they can't get away with here, which is cool. But there seem to be some seriously thick-skulled people on both sides.

Personally, I don't care either way. My free time is fairly precious, and I'll not waste it being petty and spiteful and hateful, but I'm ALWAYS up for a good debate or discussion.

Oh, and I will NEVER deny that I love my kids or that they make me cry, no matter how hard anyone tries to bash it or disbelieve it - that's just petty and pathetic.

Oh, sorry, my PA name was 0rbitalMastr
Unread 22 Jan 2003, 04:54   #49
Aryn
Happy

cool
if you haven't posted in a while then yes your account would have been lost in the purge. (a month or so ago we purged all accounts that hadn't been used in 90 days) if i remember right.. could ahve been 60 days or something.. :P

it's funny how 'they' flame newcomers to the forums and then find it offensive that another board would flame them for being new :P
Unread 22 Jan 2003, 04:55   #50
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
I never flame noobs...do i?
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote