User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 27 Nov 2002, 13:06   #1
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
£50

I get paid on Friday, and i'm in the unusual situation of having not spent all my money from my last 'pay-cheque'.

I have £50 - what would u spend it on?
Unread 27 Nov 2002, 13:10   #2
Hoopy

Buy Planetarion
Unread 27 Nov 2002, 13:11   #3
Monkeypimp
Banned

Monkeypimp is an unknown quantity at this point
an all-night bender.
Monkeypimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2002, 13:17   #4
Ditcher

Ditcher is an unknown quantity at this point
alcohol based liquids. lots of.
Unread 27 Nov 2002, 13:18   #5
Xillah

Xillah is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Hoopy
Buy Planetarion
what should he do with the other £47?
Unread 27 Nov 2002, 13:25   #6
Trevize

Quote:
Originally posted by Xillah

Heh
Unread 27 Nov 2002, 14:07   #7
Pineapple
Banned

Pineapple is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Xillah

buy spinners soul?
Pineapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2002, 15:55   #8
Taratang
Superluminal Mod(retired)

Taratang is just really niceTaratang is just really niceTaratang is just really niceTaratang is just really nice
Comedy 'make a winning bid for planetarion' option
Taratang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2002, 15:55   #9
[GAP]Obiwan

[GAP]Obiwan is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Monkeypimp
an all-night bender.
He said £50, you can't spend £50 on an all-night bender! you need at least £200!
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
[GAP]Obiwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2002, 15:59   #10
clx

clx is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Pineapple

buy spinners soul?
and with the other £46.50 ?

* * * * PA-VETRAN - rounds 1 through 9 and still sticking at it * * * *

- alliance-less coz no one wubs me

It is always funny untill some one gets hurt... Then it's freeking Hysterical!
clx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2002, 16:57   #11
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Buy a gift to somebody you care about that is not feeling good at them moment.
Your mother, your father, your best friend, your gf etc.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2002, 10:35   #12
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
Buy a gift to somebody you care about that is not feeling good at them moment.
Your mother, your father, your best friend, your gf etc.
\o/

I bought my mate a new watch - she better like it, 'cos i got soaked on the way back from town. :/
Unread 28 Nov 2002, 18:24   #13
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Apothos

\o/

I bought my mate a new watch - she better like it, 'cos i got soaked on the way back from town. :/
Suckup.
Oh wait, I just "lent" my mate the money for her food shopping since she hasn't got her loan yet.
Like I'm going to see THAT again.

Doh.

Unread 28 Nov 2002, 18:27   #14
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by Apothos

\o/

Thats nice.

"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2002, 18:34   #15
Dudels

Buy some "love"
Unread 28 Nov 2002, 21:24   #16
sh@dow

sh@dow is an unknown quantity at this point
wtf? people actually buy other people gifts for no real reason? I thought that was only in the movies, you freaks!

- Q
sh@dow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2002, 21:26   #17
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

At the moment, I'd spend it on food, because I'm hungry.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2002, 21:40   #18
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by sh@dow
wtf? people actually buy other people gifts for no real reason? I thought that was only in the movies, you freaks!
I dont even buy presents when there is a reason, such a waste.
MrPeach is offline   Reply With Quote