User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 6 Nov 2002, 00:51   #1
K03N
Banned

K03N is an unknown quantity at this point
pld meh

for finding

THIS
K03N is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 00:55   #2
Lakhim
Official Annoyance

Lakhim is on a distinguished road
Wow. Its duck hunt. On my computer. Wow
Know how I said I would be event DMing today? Well I was lying and instead decided to take the social life option. You'll get your DMings tomorrow, event-tually. Hohoho.
Lakhim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 01:07   #3
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
Will someone tell that dog to kindly stop laughing.

Matrim
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 01:15   #4
K03N
Banned

K03N is an unknown quantity at this point
109.500= my highscore :P
K03N is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 02:07   #5
Ditcher

Ditcher is an unknown quantity at this point
Ill go and play the original with my zap pistol now
plaah... this comp version is way faster/harder than the original
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 10:35   #6
WarpedAngel

Quote:
Originally posted by K03N
109.500= my highscore :P
u serious mate?

just gpt perfect on the first 11 levels before i decided i ought to acutally do other things..the game is still kinda adictive....

btw score = 218,500
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 10:38   #7
Lord Skragg

uhhh, the point of this game is that you CAN shoot teh annoying dog....
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 11:00   #8
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
208.000 r=13

After that I gave up as I had some scum at the public desk
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 11:13   #9
Mong
Forever Delayed

Mong is on a distinguished road
Hehe, this rocks.

Of course, I was a Master System fan myself...

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

<vampy> plus i hate people ... i despise humanity as a whole

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"
Mong is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 11:13   #10
Lord Skragg

Master System? pfffft.
NES ruled clearly
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 11:15   #11
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Sonic > Mario

Any day of the week. And if you don't believe me, I'll send Alex the Kidd over to beat you up.
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 11:16   #12
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
omg Alex Kidd, that game is so crap and my brother loved it so much :/

The first Sonic on the Sega megadrive/genesis was so uberly cool
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 11:19   #13
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by SilverSmoke
omg Alex Kidd, that game is so crap and my brother loved it so much :/
I never made it past the Castle

Clearly flying through the jungle in a motorcycle > *